BY GLAMGLOW #44 in Night Cream

★ Plump
★ Radiant
★ Smooth
★ Moisture

If you want to know more...

How To Use:

• GLAMGLOW® Dreamduo™ Overnight Transforming Treatment is f...1 Answers
  • I love Glam Glow. I have used their super mud, their hyd...1 Answers
  • I received deluxe sample sizes of the GlamGlow DreamDuo a...2 Answers
Melissa S.
I used small samples from Sephora and I will not buy the larger product.

I like how both creams have a slight shimmer to them when they come out of the bottle, but not when applied to the face. It makes it more fun. I didn't find the smell off-putting, but I also wouldn't say it is my favorite. I do feel like my skin is soft after application, and there is not any tackiness.

However, I do not think this product really did anything for my skin overnight. When applying, I waited ample amount of time between applications, and still somehow got little beads of product coming up on my face as I massaged in Step 2. While my skin does feel nice and soft after Step 2, I don't feel moisturized enough, and often apply another nighttime moisturizer on top of the DreamDuo. When I wake up in the morning, I don't see any "instant results," and my skin feels and looks the same as it did the night before, with no hydrated and plump feeling.
Angela N.
Fremont , NE
Alright I really thought everything GlamGlow was all hype after I purchased one of their lip products, that was my first mistake purchasing that as my first item from them. Anyways, aside from that, this is a two step product obviously. First apply the lighter cream colored gel all over the face and allow to dry. This step takes only a few minutes depending on the amount applied. I’ve never really waited for it to be completely dried before applying the gray colored gel. The final step, darker gray gel to seal the deal. I love the way my face feels before bed when I use this. And in the morning it looks & feels AWESOME! Honestly I seen a difference after only one use. Maybe it all depends on whether your skin yearns for what the product delivers.
Rebecca S.
Marion, NC
This overnight treatment is Insain. I love love love it. Its smells like a orange dream cream sickle and has little shimmers of glitters inside both of the sides of the peoduct. When you open it up it has two sides, step 1 the white side which is shimmery and silky smooth, you put it on your face wait 30 seconds, but I wait longer till it dries, then you use step 2 which is the grey side that also has the little beautiful shimmers inside it. Both the sides feel amazing and smell the same. So u put step 2 on top of dried step 1 and go to sleep, n wake up. omg your face will be so soft, smooth, bright, and glowing. On top of it all, your makeup ready no primer needed. I highly recommend this product to any n everyone who loves a good moisturizer and face glow and primer for the next day. amazing product GLAMGLOW® Dreamduo™ Overnight Transforming Treatment I love glam glow products
OnDeane J.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
A sleeping mask! What can be greater?! The 2 steps aren't as tedious as I originally thought they'd be. It's not messy at all so no need to worry about your silk pillowcases getting messy while you sleep wildly. Lol. The mask is ultra hydrating from the moment you apply it. Ut the morning my face feels amazing, hydrated, plump, and smooth.
I even got this on a steal at $35.00 from Marshall's instead of the original $59.99 cost.
Sydney E.
Woodmere, NY
This is a really great nighttime moisturizer. I went into sephora and spoke to a skincare specialist who matched me with this. I basically wanted something that would do it all with instant gratification (*eye roll at my generations need for instant gratification, I know*). The only problem I have with this is that the second step doesn't sink into the skin as much as I would like for a night cream. I sleep on my side or stomach so my face is always on my pillow and didn't like the feeling of a heavy moisturizing rubbing against it. Plus I feel like it suffocated my skin and clogged my pores somewhat because I didn't allow it to breathe by sleeping on my back. Overall it was a very luxurious feeling 2 step system that really did make my skin look great on the off chance that I slept on my back and allowed my skin to breathe throughout the night.
Kayla F.
Pottsville, PA
You cannot go wrong with this product! I absolutely adore using it after I use my toner, serums and cream at night. I feel it helps seal in these products and help them work more (as the grey side is supposed to seal, it works). I feel it helps my other face care products work better, because when I tried for a month without it, I didn't notice results as quickly as I did using this.
Kimberly S.
Washington
Love this night treatment, help my face a lot. I only bought it once but I use it every single night. Gentle, a soft fresh brighting look, I believe it’s a good value, like a two in one. Definitely would recommend if looking brightening up your face.
Meher V.
Cambridge, MA
Okay yes this is expensive but totally worth it. You only need a pea sized amount of each side and it makes your skin super soft. It sinks into your skin right away but holy smokes I wanna keep touching my face afterwards. I have dry skin and my skin has never felt so soft and smooth (oh did I mention it also gets rid of flakes???)
Alison G.
Roseville, MI
I adored the smell of this treatment! However, that's really the only good thing I could say about this. I dont feel like it really transformed my skin after using it for some time. It felt nice and creamy on the skin but, like most glamglow moisturizers, feel as if there is absolutely zero penetration.
Grey &.
I am completely OBSESSED with this product my first time using it was threw the company Glamsquad. They gave us a full size products to try out and that's when I fell in love! The volcano ash mask with green leafs as a exfoliator made my skin feel so smooth and radiant. Skin mask are my favorite especially after a week of wearing makeup everyday. So applying this product and letting it sit for about 5-10 minutes is a perfect weekend for me lol. My only con is the price point it is very expensive for a mask however the end results is worth every penny. GLAMGLOW® Volcasmic™ Matte Glow Moisturizer
Erin K.
Portland, OR
I am curious if this brand is worth the price
Gabrielle F.
Albuquerque , NM
Crystal W.
When does this product come out and will Sephora be the one carrying it?
Tyana H.
Harrison, NJ
is this product good for oily skin I'm thinking about getting this?
Trina W.