BY GLAMGLOW

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A one-two punch for plump, hydrated skin that lets you wake up to a soft, smooth, sexy complexion. Solutions for:- Fine lines and wrinkles- Dryness- Dullness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… Wake up with a visibly recharged Hollywood glow. This duo represents the first two-step overnight transforming treatment to replenish the appearance and plump the skin. The continuous release of essential vitamins and leaves via a proprietary Teoxi® process ensures maximum efficacy. DREAMSERUM (step one) is a melt-in serum, with green coffee and green tea leaf teaoxi. Antioxidants and supercharged essential vitamins support an even, flawless complexion. DREAMSEAL (step two) is a nourishing moisture boost of hyaluronic acid and mozuku green algae that plumps and recharges skin's glow. This set contains:- 0.68 oz/ 20 ml DREAMSERUM- 0.68 oz/ 20 ml DREAMSEAL It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates

• GLAMGLOW DREAMDUO™ Overnight Transforming Treatment is flat out a...1 Answers
  • I love Glam Glow. I have used their super mud, their hydrating m...1 Answers
  • I received deluxe sample sizes of the GlamGlow DreamDuo and I lov...1 Answers
Rebecca S.
Marion, NC
This overnight treatment is Insain. I love love love it. Its smells like a orange dream cream sickle and has little shimmers of glitters inside both of the sides of the peoduct. When you open it up it has two sides, step 1 the white side which is shimmery and silky smooth, you put it on your face wait 30 seconds, but I wait longer till it dries, then you use step 2 which is the grey side that also has the little beautiful shimmers inside it. Both the sides feel amazing and smell the same. So u put step 2 on top of dried step 1 and go to sleep, n wake up. omg your face will be so soft, smooth, bright, and glowing. On top of it all, your makeup ready no primer needed. I highly recommend this product to any n everyone who loves a good moisturizer and face glow and primer for the next day. amazing product GLAMGLOW DREAMDUO™ Overnight Transforming Treatment I love glam glow products
Melissa S.
I used small samples from Sephora and I will not buy the larger product.

I like how both creams have a slight shimmer to them when they come out of the bottle, but not when applied to the face. It makes it more fun. I didn't find the smell off-putting, but I also wouldn't say it is my favorite. I do feel like my skin is soft after application, and there is not any tackiness.

However, I do not think this product really did anything for my skin overnight. When applying, I waited ample amount of time between applications, and still somehow got little beads of product coming up on my face as I massaged in Step 2. While my skin does feel nice and soft after Step 2, I don't feel moisturized enough, and often apply another nighttime moisturizer on top of the DreamDuo. When I wake up in the morning, I don't see any "instant results," and my skin feels and looks the same as it did the night before, with no hydrated and plump feeling.
Megan R.
Birmingham, AL
I wasn't expecting much from this product because the other Glamglow skincare items (not including masks) I have used have been major letdowns. But this product definitely rises to the level of the name Dreamduo!!! I don't know what is in this two step night treatment that makes it so magical, but it left my skin soft, plump, and hydrated! I will admit the step 2 seal is a bit odd, but it literally feels like a sort of glue that is locking the step 1 serum in. All I know for sure is that I adore this product! Worth the price! Would repurchase and highly recommend!
Saba A.
Nanuet, NY
I've got the minis of this. It's aiight, but nothing special.

I do like that it's a two-step system, so one step is the serum and the second step is the sealant. It feels like that process really pushes this deep into the skin and forces it to soak in overnight, but in the morning I don't see or feel any difference. I've tried it for a week and no results, not even a small difference.
It smells OK.
Sydney E.
Woodmere, NY
This is a really great nighttime moisturizer. I went into sephora and spoke to a skincare specialist who matched me with this. I basically wanted something that would do it all with instant gratification (*eye roll at my generations need for instant gratification, I know*). The only problem I have with this is that the second step doesn't sink into the skin as much as I would like for a night cream. I sleep on my side or stomach so my face is always on my pillow and didn't like the feeling of a heavy moisturizing rubbing against it. Plus I feel like it suffocated my skin and clogged my pores somewhat because I didn't allow it to breathe by sleeping on my back. Overall it was a very luxurious feeling 2 step system that really did make my skin look great on the off chance that I slept on my back and allowed my skin to breathe throughout the night.
TK N.
Oakland, CA
This is my favorite new night cream. It is so rich and you can see immediate effects the next morning of how hydrating your skin is.  I feel like I go through one jar pretty quickly compared to other night creams (it is very thick & luxurious - esp. the seal step). A little pricy compared to the Mario Badescu seaweed night cream I used to use - but I think worth the price.  Also the scent is lovely!
Kristen H.
Fuquay Varina, NC
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. I couldn't recommend it more, and there are so many benefits. The packaging was beautiful, the yin-yang separation of the products was pretty. The serum (step 1) smelled great and felt so luxurious. The moisturizer was the same, and really melted into my skin. The best part, I woke up and my skin looked and felt so nice. LOVE IT!!!!!
Teresa J.
Newton
I love this product! I have VERY dry skin especially in the winter and this product has stopped the dry, painful dryness. A little goes a long way. Smells amazing and my skin definitely looks and feels great.  GLAMGLOW DREAMDUO™ Overnight Transforming TreatmentGLAMGLOW DREAMDUO™ Overnight Transforming Treatment
Julie H.
laytonville
This duo surprised me as I normally wouldn't have given it a chance But luckily for me a free sample came my way and I'm so glad it did! These two night treatments when combined work wonders on dull stressed skin! Using only a dab of each just enough to cover my face was all I needed to wake up to a recharged glowing complexion! I mostly like how ungreasy this pair is and they smell great to boot.  After a weekend of partying this duo is my " go to "skin recovery lifesaver! This wonderful free sample began my glamglow obsession, and are two of the many glamglow products currently part of my skin care routine!
Melissa G.
Capac, MI
I do not like this mask. I only used it once but when I woke up my face was oily and greasy feeling. I do have oily/combo skin but I usually moisturize at night and I guess this was just too much for me. Although, it does smell like a creamsicle and I love all of glamglow packaging it is just not for me.
Gabrielle F.
Pittsburg, CA
Crystal W.
When does this product come out and will Sephora be the one carrying it?
Erin K.
Portland, OR
I am curious if this brand is worth the price
Tyana H.
is this product good for oily skin I'm thinking about getting this?
Trina W.