BY GLAMGLOW #58 in Night Cream

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A one-two punch for plump, hydrated skin that lets you wake up to a soft, smooth, sexy complexion. Solutions for:- Fine lines and wrinkles- Dryness- Dullness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… Wake up with a visibly recharged Hollywood glow. This duo represents the first two-step overnight transforming treatment to replenish the appearance and plump the skin. The continuous release of essential vitamins and leaves via a proprietary Teoxi® process ensures maximum efficacy. DREAMSERUM (step one) is a melt-in serum, with green coffee and green tea leaf teaoxi. Antioxidants and supercharged essential vitamins support an even, flawless complexion. DREAMSEAL (step two) is a nourishing moisture boost of hyaluronic acid and mozuku green algae that plumps and recharges skin's glow. This set contains:- 0.68 oz/ 20 ml DREAMSERUM- 0.68 oz/ 20 ml DREAMSEAL It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates

• GLAMGLOW DREAMDUO™ Overnight Transforming Treatment is flat out a...1 Answers
  • I love Glam Glow. I have used their super mud, their hydrating m...1 Answers
  • I received deluxe sample sizes of the GlamGlow DreamDuo and I lov...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Rebecca S.
Marion, NC
This overnight treatment is Insain. I love love love it. Its smells like a orange dream cream sickle and has little shimmers of glitters inside both of the sides of the peoduct. When you open it up it has two sides, step 1 the white side which is shimmery and silky smooth, you put it on your face wait 30 seconds, but I wait longer till it dries, then you use step 2 which is the grey side that also has the little beautiful shimmers inside it. Both the sides feel amazing and smell the same. So u put step 2 on top of dried step 1 and go to sleep, n wake up. omg your face will be so soft, smooth, bright, and glowing. On top of it all, your makeup ready no primer needed. I highly recommend this product to any n everyone who loves a good moisturizer and face glow and primer for the next day. amazing product GLAMGLOW DREAMDUO™ Overnight Transforming Treatment I love glam glow products
Melissa S.
I used small samples from Sephora and I will not buy the larger product.

I like how both creams have a slight shimmer to them when they come out of the bottle, but not when applied to the face. It makes it more fun. I didn't find the smell off-putting, but I also wouldn't say it is my favorite. I do feel like my skin is soft after application, and there is not any tackiness.

However, I do not think this product really did anything for my skin overnight. When applying, I waited ample amount of time between applications, and still somehow got little beads of product coming up on my face as I massaged in Step 2. While my skin does feel nice and soft after Step 2, I don't feel moisturized enough, and often apply another nighttime moisturizer on top of the DreamDuo. When I wake up in the morning, I don't see any "instant results," and my skin feels and looks the same as it did the night before, with no hydrated and plump feeling.
Sydney E.
Woodmere, NY
This is a really great nighttime moisturizer. I went into sephora and spoke to a skincare specialist who matched me with this. I basically wanted something that would do it all with instant gratification (*eye roll at my generations need for instant gratification, I know*). The only problem I have with this is that the second step doesn't sink into the skin as much as I would like for a night cream. I sleep on my side or stomach so my face is always on my pillow and didn't like the feeling of a heavy moisturizing rubbing against it. Plus I feel like it suffocated my skin and clogged my pores somewhat because I didn't allow it to breathe by sleeping on my back. Overall it was a very luxurious feeling 2 step system that really did make my skin look great on the off chance that I slept on my back and allowed my skin to breathe throughout the night.
Meher V.
Okay yes this is expensive but totally worth it. You only need a pea sized amount of each side and it makes your skin super soft. It sinks into your skin right away but holy smokes I wanna keep touching my face afterwards. I have dry skin and my skin has never felt so soft and smooth (oh did I mention it also gets rid of flakes???)
Ali G.
Roseville, MI
I adored the smell of this treatment! However, that's really the only good thing I could say about this. I dont feel like it really transformed my skin after using it for some time. It felt nice and creamy on the skin but, like most glamglow moisturizers, feel as if there is absolutely zero penetration.
Julie H.
laytonville
This duo surprised me as I normally wouldn't have given it a chance But luckily for me a free sample came my way and I'm so glad it did! These two night treatments when combined work wonders on dull stressed skin! Using only a dab of each just enough to cover my face was all I needed to wake up to a recharged glowing complexion! I mostly like how ungreasy this pair is and they smell great to boot.  After a weekend of partying this duo is my " go to "skin recovery lifesaver! This wonderful free sample began my glamglow obsession, and are two of the many glamglow products currently part of my skin care routine!
Grey &.
I am completely OBSESSED with this product my first time using it was threw the company Glamsquad. They gave us a full size products to try out and that's when I fell in love! The volcano ash mask with green leafs as a exfoliator made my skin feel so smooth and radiant. Skin mask are my favorite especially after a week of wearing makeup everyday. So applying this product and letting it sit for about 5-10 minutes is a perfect weekend for me lol. My only con is the price point it is very expensive for a mask however the end results is worth every penny. GLAMGLOW VOLCASMIC™ Matte Glow Moisturizer
Heather M.
Helena, AL
This is a dual product. Inside the jar you will find two separate creams. The first step is a clear gel like cream that is cooling. It applies easily and a little goes a very long way. The second step is an opaque grey cream. It locks in the moisture. The creams smell like orange creamsicles. I highly recommend this product!
Kaitlin B.
Evans
This face mask exceeded all of my expectations. Smells great, cute packaging, little product goes a long way, and most importantly it cleared and smoothed my skin to perfection. My skin glows for days after using this. Although I do love this product, I do not recommend using this if you have sensitive skin. There is the slightest burning/tingling sensation on my cheeks upon application. I also have a hard time using my Clarisonic facial cleansing due to sensitivity after using this mask due to extreme exfoliation that this mask offers. I have no problem using my hands or a silicone facial brush!
Tessa T.
Kirkland, WA
I really like using this product, it is easy to use and leaves my skin with a nice glow. I haven't seen a ton of over the top results yet but I am hoping by the end of the package I will. This product was recommended to me by a friend with gorgeous skin so I'm holding out hope.
Gabrielle F.
Pittsburg, CA
Crystal W.
When does this product come out and will Sephora be the one carrying it?
Erin K.
Portland, OR
I am curious if this brand is worth the price
Tyana H.
is this product good for oily skin I'm thinking about getting this?
Trina W.