Gimhani C.
Hamilton, ON

Curious as to the results of using this mask. Anyone see a noticeable change in their skin?

Crystal G.
Crystal G.
8 months, 1 week ago
I do! I actually see immediate results after I use this!
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
Fort Gratiot, MI
10 months ago
This gave me instant results. Leaves your skin a fresh glow, and made my skin feel like a baby's bottom
Adriana C.
Adriana C.
Santiago
10 months ago
The results are very notorious! I started using these about a month ago and do them once a week and everyone's been commenting on how glowing my skin looks (when im not wearing makeup) if you have the chance to get it, dont hesitate!