LiveLifexo S.
Reading
I was surprised for the price it was only one sheet. I would have loved possibly a 2nd one. Over all it was fun entertainment while using to be honest. I purchased 3 at Sephora. I can honestly say this mask really bubbles more than ANY mask Ive ever used!!!!
My second time using, I did have a light amount of makeup on and MAN did my face feel super clean afterwards! I wouldnt suggest to do this if you wear a heavy amount of makeup. My opinion would be to have it all of then try this product.
I gave 4 stars only because I truly wish there were 2-4 sheets. But otherwise, its worth it. Thankyou!