Maddie N.
Swampscott, MA
I’ve had good luck with some of the original Glamglow masks but not so much with this one. I have dry/combination sensitive skin and this product left my face red. Personally I felt like this product stripped TOO much of my natural oils so it l left my dry and patchy. Also I have acne prone skin and this mask left my breakouts with no improvements like I hoped. The price point on this product is more towards the pricier side for a small amount of product. There’s a lot of cheaper masks that do a much better job. I suggest you get a sample or this product from Sephora or buy the mini pot before purchasing the full size because all skin is different so what doesn’t work for me might work for you.