GLAMGLOW BUBBLESHEET(TM) Oxygenating Deep Cleanse Mask - Breast Cancer Awareness Edition 1 mask uploaded by Heather O.GLAMGLOW BUBBLESHEET(TM) Oxygenating Deep Cleanse Mask - Breast Cancer Awareness Edition 1 mask uploaded by Heather O.

BY GLAMGLOW

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry An oxygenating, cleansing mask with green tea teaoxi® that works to reveal glowing, purified skin in as little as three minutes. Solutions for:- Dullness and uneven texture- Pores- OilinessIf you want to know more…Don't let dirt and makeup burst your bubble, this bubblesheet will keep you looking pore-fect. Its carbonated fizzy foam removes a full face of makeup as 3-D microbubbles foam in all directions, dissolving dirt, build up, and face makeup for the ultimate detox. The black bamboo charcoal sheet is infused with a powerful microbubbling cleanser with green tea teaoxi & reg technology and the essential amino acid l-arginine, for a glowing, sexy clean. The subtle tingling sensation awakens the complexion, while fresh citrus invigorates the senses. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates see more...

Kim H.
Emeryville, CA
I really liked the Bubblesheet mask. My skin felt fresh and looked radiant after using this. Also, great that Glamglow is contributing to a good cause!
bala K.
Purchased at: Macy's
It is really fun and unique mask.I really like it and enjoy putting on this glamglow bubblesheet. I really like the texture and smell of the sheet .
Willow ☼.
bogart
I love love love this face mask. Not only are the bubbles cool, but it actually works. After I take it off my face feels so smooth and energized.
Amanda L.
Lexington, SC
I may be weird but i love the way the bubbling feels! It makes me feel like my face is really getting clean. And i love the feeling afterwards!
Abril O.
Carson
This product just feels amazing! I would most definitely keep on buying this! It was very effective! It met my expectations! Great packaging!
Chelsie J.
Tacoma
Purchased at: Sephora
Really nice product! Love the way it works for my semi-oily skin. The packaging is nice, and this was my first time using it. Very effective.
Kyra L.
Hendersonville
Purchased at: Sephora
So cleansing and not drying at all! This will make your skin feel so clean and good afterward. It’s also fun to use because of the bubbling!
Annie L.
Boone , NC
If you’re looking for a fun mask to do while lounging around, this one is definitely it! Didn’t dry out my skin and was super fun to watch!
Janet R.
It was an ok mask. It felt a little slimy but once it dried a little it seemed to stay in place better but my skin felt great afterwards
virginia m.
Auburn, AL
I loved this mask idk if they still make it but it was very nice and didn’t irritate my face which is nice bc i have very sensitive skin