GLAMGLOW BUBBLESHEET(TM) Oxygenating Deep Cleanse Mask - Breast Cancer Awareness Edition 1 mask uploaded by Heather O.GLAMGLOW BUBBLESHEET(TM) Oxygenating Deep Cleanse Mask - Breast Cancer Awareness Edition 1 mask uploaded by Heather O.

BY GLAMGLOW

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry An oxygenating, cleansing mask with green tea teaoxi® that works to reveal glowing, purified skin in as little as three minutes. Solutions for:- Dullness and uneven texture- Pores- OilinessIf you want to know more…Don't let dirt and makeup burst your bubble, this bubblesheet will keep you looking pore-fect. Its carbonated fizzy foam removes a full face of makeup as 3-D microbubbles foam in all directions, dissolving dirt, build up, and face makeup for the ultimate detox. The black bamboo charcoal sheet is infused with a powerful microbubbling cleanser with green tea teaoxi & reg technology and the essential amino acid l-arginine, for a glowing, sexy clean. The subtle tingling sensation awakens the complexion, while fresh citrus invigorates the senses. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates see more...

Kylie C.
Made my skin feel bright and soothing, next skin was perfect. And I love how they are putting it toward breast cancer awareness. Really helps them, and you.
Jessica C.
Snohomish
Purchased at: Sephora
Such a good experience for your face!!!!!! Leaves your skin clean and soft. Not just feeling soft, it makes your skin soft!!!! Highly recommend, only 9 bucks
samantha r.
elizabethtown
Purchased at: Sephora
I llooovveee these bubble sheets. They are so neat and different. They feel so neat on the skin and make my skin glow after using them. Definitely recommend.
Jasmin S.
It left my face feeling soft! I would’ve liked a better skin glow, but I loved the feeling of it, and loved that it was for breast cancer awareness!
Breanna G.
Pekin, IL
Purchased at: Macy's
Keeps your face feeling so alive! You get to help an amazing cause and the price is wonderful! So gentle on the skin and the packaging is beautiful too!
Kristen B.
Las Vegas, NV
Purchased at: Sephora
After using this mask my skin felt rejuvenated. For the price of the face mask, I was hoping that there would be two masks. But my skin sure did love it.
Christine M.
Yakima, WA
Received these in one of my subscript boxes and i love sheet masks. I live for sheet masks. Best way to relax aftet a shower is to throw a sheet mask on
Sondra G.
Tampa
I LOVE Glam Glow and this was no exception. Smelled great and my skin was so soft after this mask. Definately going to purchased again when it comes out.
kayla j.
193 easy street
Purchased at: Sephora
This product was so fun to use and my skin felt super hydrated after I took the sheet off. I highly recommend to do this at a sleepover or just to relax.
Olivia S.
Homosassa
Purchased at: ULTA
This product helps raise Brest cancer awareness. Also it exfoliates and cleans your pores. An amazing product I highly recommend. #brestcancerawareness