GLAMGLOW BUBBLESHEET(TM) Oxygenating Deep Cleanse Mask - Breast Cancer Awareness Edition 1 mask uploaded by Heather O.GLAMGLOW BUBBLESHEET(TM) Oxygenating Deep Cleanse Mask - Breast Cancer Awareness Edition 1 mask uploaded by Heather O.

BY GLAMGLOW

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry An oxygenating, cleansing mask with green tea teaoxi® that works to reveal glowing, purified skin in as little as three minutes. Solutions for:- Dullness and uneven texture- Pores- OilinessIf you want to know more…Don't let dirt and makeup burst your bubble, this bubblesheet will keep you looking pore-fect. Its carbonated fizzy foam removes a full face of makeup as 3-D microbubbles foam in all directions, dissolving dirt, build up, and face makeup for the ultimate detox. The black bamboo charcoal sheet is infused with a powerful microbubbling cleanser with green tea teaoxi & reg technology and the essential amino acid l-arginine, for a glowing, sexy clean. The subtle tingling sensation awakens the complexion, while fresh citrus invigorates the senses. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates see more...

Kelsi P.
Sharpsburg, GA
This was such a fun mask!! When you put it on it kind of doesn’t seem like it’s going to do much. Within a minute it starts to bubble and after the 3 minutes are up your face is in full bubbles! My skin felt so good after using this mask!
Crisi S.
San Francisco
Purchased at: ULTA
I love masks, and am always looking for one that deep cleans pores. The bubbling the mask does is ready nice, gentle but I could feel how it was deep cleaning. The masks are a bit pricier than other products. But worth it!
Victoria C.
Bandy, VA
Purchased at: ULTA
This surprisingly left my face feeling smooth and hydrated and is effective! It made my face feel hydrated it is good value compared to other pricey masks. I am a first time user and I would recommend this to anyone!
Gabi B.
Lacrosse
Purchased at: ULTA
this mask was cute & fun for a spa day at home. first time using it, was a fresh face feel. The packaging is cute & simple. I felt refreshed & energized after using it. totally would buy again for a fun spa night.
Rachel D.
Really enjoyed this mask! It was good on my sensitive skin. The packaging is simple but I love that! It made my skin smooth! I think I would definitely purchase again but it was easy for a first time use.
Cindy L.
Tried a similar one and loved it.  This went on easy and still seeamed to really work.  I see fewer blackheads and haven't had the adult female acne stuff flare for days!
Christina M.
Avis, PA
I cannot even tell you how much I love this mask!! I've tried many masks, many brands and many types. Not only does this one clean and moisturize my face, but it's also super fun!
Jeanette C.
Jacksonville
I liked it a lot but I need more it to be moisturizing. My skin is dry (more mature for my age). I would love to informed of one for more mature and needy skin.
Shaila
Purchased at: Sephora
Love the feeling I get after using this! Makes me feel like I have gotten new skin and I’m able to relax with my skin and get no judgements on it! Love this!!!
This product has honestly took me by suprise. Usually, face masks only work once in a while. This saved me a lot of time and doing it for a cost? Score!!