GLAMGLOW BUBBLESHEET(TM) Oxygenating Deep Cleanse Mask - Breast Cancer Awareness Edition 1 mask uploaded by Heather O.GLAMGLOW BUBBLESHEET(TM) Oxygenating Deep Cleanse Mask - Breast Cancer Awareness Edition 1 mask uploaded by Heather O.

BY GLAMGLOW

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry An oxygenating, cleansing mask with green tea teaoxi® that works to reveal glowing, purified skin in as little as three minutes. Solutions for:- Dullness and uneven texture- Pores- OilinessIf you want to know more…Don't let dirt and makeup burst your bubble, this bubblesheet will keep you looking pore-fect. Its carbonated fizzy foam removes a full face of makeup as 3-D microbubbles foam in all directions, dissolving dirt, build up, and face makeup for the ultimate detox. The black bamboo charcoal sheet is infused with a powerful microbubbling cleanser with green tea teaoxi & reg technology and the essential amino acid l-arginine, for a glowing, sexy clean. The subtle tingling sensation awakens the complexion, while fresh citrus invigorates the senses. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates see more...

member-f1ece
Purchased at: Sephora
i honestly just love this product it is great for all skin types and is so satisfying to use and the packaging is we easy to use and store so if u have to take it on a trip it’s very easy and i will always buy this product
Taylor E.
It works great I loved it. It made my face so soft and it made it look more clear.i highly recommend buying this product. I would definitely buy it many more times. This product is great! For presents or anything!!
Claudia O.
orland
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this Glamglow face treatment after you take all the product off your face & makes your skin soft and it really Deeps Cleanse your skin a recommend it 100%
Tyreece W.
Cannon Falls, MN
Purchased at: Macy's
I love bubble masks, and Glamglow. But I found this didn’t really do much for me. It was cool obviously, but my skin was the same afterwards and no long term effects.
Kaitlyn R.
Williamsburg
Purchased at: GLAMGLOW
I loved this mask!! It was so much fun to use and felt amazing! It visibly made a difference with my skin! I would definitely buy this product again and would love to try more products from this brand!
Justine S.
Brookfield, MA
I love bubble masks so being able to try a bubble sheet mask was a fun experience! This sheet mask is extremely gentle on the skin and really makes you feel cleansed and fresh after use. The bubbling starts about 2 minutes after you apply the sheet.
Cindy L.
Tried a similar one and loved it.  This went on easy and still seeamed to really work.  I see fewer blackheads and haven't had the adult female acne stuff flare for days!
Jeanette C.
Jacksonville
I liked it a lot but I need more it to be moisturizing. My skin is dry (more mature for my age). I would love to informed of one for more mature and needy skin.
Shaila
Purchased at: Sephora
Love the feeling I get after using this! Makes me feel like I have gotten new skin and I’m able to relax with my skin and get no judgements on it! Love this!!!
This product has honestly took me by suprise. Usually, face masks only work once in a while. This saved me a lot of time and doing it for a cost? Score!!