GLAMGLOW BUBBLESHEET(TM) Oxygenating Deep Cleanse Mask - Breast Cancer Awareness Edition 1 mask uploaded by Heather O.GLAMGLOW BUBBLESHEET(TM) Oxygenating Deep Cleanse Mask - Breast Cancer Awareness Edition 1 mask uploaded by Heather O.

BY GLAMGLOW

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry An oxygenating, cleansing mask with green tea teaoxi® that works to reveal glowing, purified skin in as little as three minutes. Solutions for:- Dullness and uneven texture- Pores- OilinessIf you want to know more…Don't let dirt and makeup burst your bubble, this bubblesheet will keep you looking pore-fect. Its carbonated fizzy foam removes a full face of makeup as 3-D microbubbles foam in all directions, dissolving dirt, build up, and face makeup for the ultimate detox. The black bamboo charcoal sheet is infused with a powerful microbubbling cleanser with green tea teaoxi & reg technology and the essential amino acid l-arginine, for a glowing, sexy clean. The subtle tingling sensation awakens the complexion, while fresh citrus invigorates the senses. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates see more...

Hayley D.
Des Moines, IA
It felt very good on my skin, it did what it was supposed to, I love the packaging, my face felt so clean after I used this, it was very gentle on any skin, I would buy it again, I know I will buy it very soon!!
Song W.
I tried a sample of this product and absolutely loved it. It took a few wipes to get off my face but other than that it did the job! Glamglow is known for being pricey so that's why I gave the product 4 stars!
Joy H.
Cordova
Purchased at: Sephora
I do love this face mask, although I use a lot of different face masks. I am someone who like to try a bunch of different ones to find out which ones are the best and this one is one that I would recommend.
Kelsi P.
Sharpsburg, GA
This was such a fun mask!! When you put it on it kind of doesn’t seem like it’s going to do much. Within a minute it starts to bubble and after the 3 minutes are up your face is in full bubbles! My skin felt so good after using this mask!
Bethany S.
parma
Purchased at: Sephora
Glamglow is killing it!! Absolutely love their face masks!l and that they have. A breast cancer awareness edition! Their masks are so effective. Totally meets my standards. Leaves my face feeling so clean and soft! Would totally recommend.
Lori W.
Wharton, WV
Purchased at: Sephora
I really enjoy using this mask. My face does get super dry afterwards but it feels really clean so it works for me. It’s a little pricey but I feel that it’s worth it. I usually get one or two a month!
Terry V.
Conroe
This sheet mask is a lot of fun!! The mask itself was a little hard to unfold. After applying to damp skin the mask starts bubbling almost immediately. I wanted to leave it on for longer than the recommended three minutes as the bubbling sensation was quite amusing! It has a slight citrus smell but it is not overpowering.
Caitlynn C.
Rumford
Purchased at: ULTA
Great product I loved it.! Simple to use and did not have a strong smell. Some masks I have used burned my eyes but this one was not I have nothing to complain about on this.! I really think others should try it!!!
Anna F.
Purchased at: Macy's
Thought I would try it see how good it would feel and it’s also for a good cause breast cancer awareness anything for cancer is a good thing plus got a good product very impressed would do it again
Almadelia B.
montgomery
Purchased at: ULTA
I haven’t use this but I think it would help my skin to clear up. No one has ever recommended this to me but I hope to find it in a drug store and for sure buy it because who doesn’t loves a mask to smooth your skin!!