GLAMGLOW BUBBLESHEET(TM) Oxygenating Deep Cleanse Mask - Breast Cancer Awareness Edition 1 mask uploaded by Heather O.GLAMGLOW BUBBLESHEET(TM) Oxygenating Deep Cleanse Mask - Breast Cancer Awareness Edition 1 mask uploaded by Heather O.

BY GLAMGLOW

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry An oxygenating, cleansing mask with green tea teaoxi® that works to reveal glowing, purified skin in as little as three minutes. Solutions for:- Dullness and uneven texture- Pores- OilinessIf you want to know more…Don't let dirt and makeup burst your bubble, this bubblesheet will keep you looking pore-fect. Its carbonated fizzy foam removes a full face of makeup as 3-D microbubbles foam in all directions, dissolving dirt, build up, and face makeup for the ultimate detox. The black bamboo charcoal sheet is infused with a powerful microbubbling cleanser with green tea teaoxi & reg technology and the essential amino acid l-arginine, for a glowing, sexy clean. The subtle tingling sensation awakens the complexion, while fresh citrus invigorates the senses. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates see more...

Ericka S.
Bronx, Ny
I love this mask omg. Amazing scent and great price for the results I’ve had. I use once a week for a month then every two weeks for a month and now once a month. This product reduced the signs of blackheads I had on my nose. And chin. Love it!!!!!
It’s good for your skin! And it deep cleans your pores n leaves skin glowing! Also it freshes up your skin leaving it fresh and smooth it gives you baby skin
Brianna C.
Tucson , AZ
Purchased at: Sephora
I like this product I love sheet masks and makes my skin feel really hydrated and that it can breathe but I’m not sure if I spend the price for something like this
Chelsea P.
Purchased at: Sephora
I actually really liked this mask. I love the bubbly tingling feeling. The one thing I didn’t like is the smell, very strong and not pleasant. It was gentle on my face and when I washed everything off my skin was sooo smooth.
Paloma A.
Leavenworth, WA
Received this product in a beauty subscription bag. Easy to use and left my skin feeling refreshed, bright, and soft after a night of drinking. I wouldn’t purchase it on my own anytime soon but they’d be great for gift bags.
Leigh B.
Morganton
Purchased at: ULTA
Wonderful product. Keeps face clean and makes skin feel tighter. Cleans deep down in pores. Leaves skin feeling soft, smooth, and noticeably healthier and clean. I love this product. It works magic.
Emily W.
Catonsville, MD
This product works really well. Face masks sometimes tend to make my face break out, in fact one time my boss thought I had Lupus but I had just done a face mask. 🤷🏻‍♀️ this face mask tingles just the right amount to know it works.
Maureen D.
Indio
Purchased at: Sephora
I love the few GlamGlow products I have tried. So far everything is great and this mask didn’t disappoint! Really light, quick and easy to use. Left my skin feeling smooth, fresh and bright Andrew just a couple minutes.
Robyn d.
Knoxville, TN
Purchased at: Sephora
Made my skin feel tight and clear . This mask went on smoothly and washed off clean and unlike other masks didn’t make my skin feel super dry or peel the next day . I have combination skin so this worked well for me
Tamires R.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Purchased at: Sephora
It was so funny at the first moment, I got a little scared because I didn't even know that suppose being a bubble mask haha but afterwards I felt my skin so soft and amazing and of course I would love recommend it.