GLAMGLOW BUBBLESHEET(TM) Oxygenating Deep Cleanse Mask - Breast Cancer Awareness Edition 1 mask uploaded by Heather O.GLAMGLOW BUBBLESHEET(TM) Oxygenating Deep Cleanse Mask - Breast Cancer Awareness Edition 1 mask uploaded by Heather O.

BY GLAMGLOW

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry An oxygenating, cleansing mask with green tea teaoxi® that works to reveal glowing, purified skin in as little as three minutes. Solutions for:- Dullness and uneven texture- Pores- OilinessIf you want to know more…Don't let dirt and makeup burst your bubble, this bubblesheet will keep you looking pore-fect. Its carbonated fizzy foam removes a full face of makeup as 3-D microbubbles foam in all directions, dissolving dirt, build up, and face makeup for the ultimate detox. The black bamboo charcoal sheet is infused with a powerful microbubbling cleanser with green tea teaoxi & reg technology and the essential amino acid l-arginine, for a glowing, sexy clean. The subtle tingling sensation awakens the complexion, while fresh citrus invigorates the senses. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates see more...

Siobhann M.
Loved it was for charity and fab little sheet mask . Very much does what it says on the time . Great value for money so easy to use as it’s a sheetmask it unfolds easy and stays put ! Not an annoying skippy mask ! I’d buy again skin feels nice I use in between my higher end masks and is a really nice boost !
Makayla J.
Battersea
So clean so detoxified so oxygennated and amused!!! This is such a fun little product, even a stocking stuffer! It leaves your skin squeaky clean and the packaging is perfect for breast cancer awareness, I didn’t enjoy the smell but hey maybe that’s just me ☺️
Santana M.
Regina
It has a cool concept to it, however, I find it slips constantly and mandates a lay down, which isnt always convenient if you have a busy lifestyle.  I know I spend alot of my time running after kids or puppys so laying around isn't something I have time for.  Also I dislike the slimy texture the mask itself has. If you have a bit of time, thou may enjoy it. If your on the go its not my mask of choice.
Hollyy🌼
I liked this mask because the pure fact of the packaging because of breast cancer it was a bit harsh for my sensitive skin it’s was a bit disappointing I didn’t see a difference it needs some improvement if I’m being honest
Lara H.
I personally really enjou using this product as it provides me with the expected results. It also prevent acne and leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh. I wouldnt change anything! It definitaly met my expectations and would definately buy it again. Lara
Michelle T.
Miami
These masks deserve like a million stars. Absolutely one of my favorite masks. It cleans your face and picks up makeup/dirt that you haven’t been able to get even with washing. It’s great for your skin and gives you a deep cleaning.
Jess U.
norwich
This mask really gives the feeling that it’s giving my pores a good clean out, and that’s why I enjoy it so much. It is not any ordinary sheet mask this made me feel like I had new skin. I would definitely buy this product again.
Rachael C.
N4s8s7
Purchased at: Sephora
AMAZING. This is the quickest and most effect sheet mask I have ever used. After using it once I was hooked. Your skin looks clean, smooth and radiant after 3 minutes! Glam glow does it again with skin care! TRY THIS MASK
Pamela S.
naranjo alajuelas
in my opinion it is good but its consistency does not help the skin can be grocery in its application but if hudrata your skin lots and helps give you that natural shine
Chinmayee M.
I love the bubblesheet mask. Really hydrating and revitalising mask.. Easy to use for everyone. The ingredients need to be described properly for better understanding.