GLAMGLOW BUBBLESHEET(TM) Oxygenating Deep Cleanse Mask - Breast Cancer Awareness Edition 1 mask uploaded by Heather O.GLAMGLOW BUBBLESHEET(TM) Oxygenating Deep Cleanse Mask - Breast Cancer Awareness Edition 1 mask uploaded by Heather O.

BY GLAMGLOW

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry An oxygenating, cleansing mask with green tea teaoxi® that works to reveal glowing, purified skin in as little as three minutes. Solutions for:- Dullness and uneven texture- Pores- OilinessIf you want to know more…Don't let dirt and makeup burst your bubble, this bubblesheet will keep you looking pore-fect. Its carbonated fizzy foam removes a full face of makeup as 3-D microbubbles foam in all directions, dissolving dirt, build up, and face makeup for the ultimate detox. The black bamboo charcoal sheet is infused with a powerful microbubbling cleanser with green tea teaoxi & reg technology and the essential amino acid l-arginine, for a glowing, sexy clean. The subtle tingling sensation awakens the complexion, while fresh citrus invigorates the senses. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates see more...

Miriam E.
Woodland Hills
Purchased at: ULTA
Have recently began to use and see a huge difference in my skin glow and reduced pores.
Marlene M.
I really enjoy using this sheet mask really helps detox all the impurities out of your pores. It’s amazing!!!
Jesse C.
wigan
I do love a good bubble mask! Deep cleansing with out stinging my sensitive face! Really gentle yet really effective
Plus it was a breast cancer awareness mask, how could you even possible say no to that
nayely h.
Miami, florida.
Excelente producto de limpieza facial que te ayudara a retirar impurezas y a dejarte una piel limpia y suave, si buscas mas resultados debes de comprar mas de una pieza o hacerlo de vez en cuando para consentir tu piel, con el primer uso podrás notar la diferencia, su costo no es elevado por eso lo recomiendo.
Sabah S.
It was pretty easy and quick to use (it should only be on your face for 3 minutes). It left my skin soft, bright and moisturized. I have oily skin and it worked for me. but it wasn’t “woaaw”, it was more of an fast and easy way to keep you skin nice and moistured.
🍍AF🍍 F.
Toronto
Purchased at: Sephora
My fav sheet mask ever ! My skin feels amazing after! So clean and soft and glowing ! I'm obsessed. It also feels so cute when it's fizzing when it's on . I also leave it on for 15 to 20 koms instead of 3 to 5 like it says and I like results much better
shannon M.
limerick
This product was so fun to use!!! It really left my skin feeling cleansed. It’s great that the brand is raising awareness for breast cancer GLAMGLOW BUBBLESHEET(TM) Oxygenating Deep Cleanse Mask - Breast Cancer Awareness Edition 1 mask
Ieva P.
I love this product because it has definitely got that quality. I also love the fact that they are making people aware of Breast Cancer which is an excellent cause for such a great product. However, I do wish the consistency was a little more easier to apply to the skin. However, a great product to give a try!
Priyanka B.
A wonderful product that is a must have for all ladies out there! I have been using this product for over six months and it has proved to be very effective and has done wonders to my skin. I would recommend all of you go out there and get this product as soon as possible and let your skin experience what I have.
XOXO
Siobhann M.
Loved it was for charity and fab little sheet mask . Very much does what it says on the time . Great value for money so easy to use as it’s a sheetmask it unfolds easy and stays put ! Not an annoying skippy mask ! I’d buy again skin feels nice I use in between my higher end masks and is a really nice boost !