GLAMGLOW BUBBLESHEET(TM) Oxygenating Deep Cleanse Mask - Breast Cancer Awareness Edition 1 mask uploaded by Heather O.GLAMGLOW BUBBLESHEET(TM) Oxygenating Deep Cleanse Mask - Breast Cancer Awareness Edition 1 mask uploaded by Heather O.

BY GLAMGLOW

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry An oxygenating, cleansing mask with green tea teaoxi® that works to reveal glowing, purified skin in as little as three minutes. Solutions for:- Dullness and uneven texture- Pores- OilinessIf you want to know more…Don't let dirt and makeup burst your bubble, this bubblesheet will keep you looking pore-fect. Its carbonated fizzy foam removes a full face of makeup as 3-D microbubbles foam in all directions, dissolving dirt, build up, and face makeup for the ultimate detox. The black bamboo charcoal sheet is infused with a powerful microbubbling cleanser with green tea teaoxi & reg technology and the essential amino acid l-arginine, for a glowing, sexy clean. The subtle tingling sensation awakens the complexion, while fresh citrus invigorates the senses. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates see more...

Madison H.
pearland
I love the way it feels on my face, I love that they support breast cancer. I don’t have anything bad to say, it’s a little pricy but I think it is worth it. I would buy this again. What girl doesn’t love a mask.
Tiffany N.
Didn’t see much of a difference in my skin, but enjoyed the mask itself. Nicely bubbled, cool and fresh feeling.. didn’t fit my face perfectly but most masks are weirdly sized anyways. Overall, wasn’t too bad.
G e.
Deep cleanse it is!!! Really cleans and soothes skin😍😍😍😍😍 GLAMGLOW BUBBLESHEET(TM) Oxygenating Deep Cleanse Mask - Breast Cancer Awareness Edition 1 mask nice packaging a fruend of mine gave it to me
Taylor B.
Springfield, OH
It was at ok mask for me, didnt leave my face feeling as soft as I had anticipated. Price is average, could be cheaper. I did really like the packaging though will give it that. Not my facial go to mask.
Laura E.
Tampa
I bought it cause I wanted to help since it os for breast cancer awareness, but it exceeded my wxpwctations, so much that I went back the next day and got more. I loove the look and how it leavea my skin.  It is amazing, highly recomended and you are helping out too
Sherrie F.
Great product!  Really makes your skin feel totally cleansed!  You can really feel it cleaning out your pores after you have applied it!  Would love to see it in packaged with multi applications, and the Breast Cancer Awareness was an added plus!  Would recommend to all age groups!
Kaylee G.
Mesa, AZ
Purchased at: ULTA
This mask is an extremely fun mask to wear as it bubbles up. This mask is good for acne prone skin or skin that needs help with cleansing. The charcoal within the mask helps stimulate the cleansing of pores and stripping it of dirt. This face mask makes a person feel like they are on a spa day, even when your just sitting on your couch at home.
Katie A.
Concord, NC
Purchased at: ULTA
This bubblesheet is amazing! The minute you put it on it starts oxygenating. You can feel it tingling your skin- working deep for that deep cleanse. If you’re going to use sheet mask please don’t buy the cheap ones from Walmart. Invest in these- you will not be disappointed 😊
Heather O.
Peoria
Purchased at: Macy's
The glam glow bubble sheets are one of my favorite cleansing masks! They are only on for a few minutes are are comfortable to where. The price is a bit higher for a sheet mask but the effects are worth it!
Bbb V.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This product is very good. After use it makes my ski. Fell so hydrated and moisturized I could take this product over any mask any day. Using this product constantly made my face start to have this natural glow. I recommend it