GLAMGLOW BUBBLESHEET(TM) Oxygenating Deep Cleanse Mask - Breast Cancer Awareness Edition 1 mask uploaded by Heather O.GLAMGLOW BUBBLESHEET(TM) Oxygenating Deep Cleanse Mask - Breast Cancer Awareness Edition 1 mask uploaded by Heather O.

BY GLAMGLOW

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry An oxygenating, cleansing mask with green tea teaoxi® that works to reveal glowing, purified skin in as little as three minutes. Solutions for:- Dullness and uneven texture- Pores- OilinessIf you want to know more…Don't let dirt and makeup burst your bubble, this bubblesheet will keep you looking pore-fect. Its carbonated fizzy foam removes a full face of makeup as 3-D microbubbles foam in all directions, dissolving dirt, build up, and face makeup for the ultimate detox. The black bamboo charcoal sheet is infused with a powerful microbubbling cleanser with green tea teaoxi & reg technology and the essential amino acid l-arginine, for a glowing, sexy clean. The subtle tingling sensation awakens the complexion, while fresh citrus invigorates the senses. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates see more...

Miriam E.
Woodland Hills
Purchased at: ULTA
Have recently began to use and see a huge difference in my skin glow and reduced pores.
Marlene M.
I really enjoy using this sheet mask really helps detox all the impurities out of your pores. It’s amazing!!!
Heather N.
Purchased at: Sephora
I used this for the first time last night. I didn’t feel like I saw much change in my skin last night (except for some annoying redness), but this morning I noticed that my skin was looking brighter and smoother. I bought this because I’m 35 and my skin has gotten noticeably dull lately. This helps. But 9 dollars a mask?! That’s ridiculous. There’s no reason it needs to be so expensive. It’s almost offensive, Glamglow.
Celenia R.
Moscow, Idaho
It worked pretty well - it had a kind of weird smell to it but was overall really effective. I'm usually disappointed in these things but it was really good. It met all my expectations and my face felt so clean afterward. I'd improve the smell though.
A. L.
Purchased at: Sephora
This felt strange, but honestly it seemed to help my pores tighten back abd get out some of the black heads and white heads.
I loved it because I need those out.
I havebt been able to buy more sad to say so I had only 4, But it was so strange and tingly and made your face feel like it was super clean and refreshed.
Mine seemed brighter and tighter too highly suggest these masks if your pores could use some unclogging. GLAMGLOW® Bubblesheet™
Kelsi P.
Sharpsburg, GA
This was such a fun mask!! When you put it on it kind of doesn’t seem like it’s going to do much. Within a minute it starts to bubble and after the 3 minutes are up your face is in full bubbles! My skin felt so good after using this mask!
Estos productos son una experiencia única , cada ingrediente está hecho para cumplir cada exigencia de nuestra piel , sentirás tu piel tan suave como las nubes , una piel mas tersa e impecable, recomiendo estos productos 💯
Emma F.
It made my skin glow and feel fresh!! I do a mask every week and I’m probably going to use this one agian
Erica R.
Purchased at: ULTA
Such a fun sheet mask! I use this in the bath and leave it on my face for 15 minutes. After this, I move it to my neck and chest area. So many bubbles and product. Leaves you feeling fresh and clean.
Meagen p.
Endicott New York
Purchased at: Sephora
I love the way it sounds and how it leaves my sky n feeling amazing GLAMGLOW® Bubblesheet™ very effective! Yes it did meet my expectations..