GLAMGLOW BUBBLESHEET(TM) Oxygenating Deep Cleanse Mask - Breast Cancer Awareness Edition 1 mask uploaded by Heather O.GLAMGLOW BUBBLESHEET(TM) Oxygenating Deep Cleanse Mask - Breast Cancer Awareness Edition 1 mask uploaded by Heather O.

BY GLAMGLOW

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry An oxygenating, cleansing mask with green tea teaoxi® that works to reveal glowing, purified skin in as little as three minutes. Solutions for:- Dullness and uneven texture- Pores- OilinessIf you want to know more…Don't let dirt and makeup burst your bubble, this bubblesheet will keep you looking pore-fect. Its carbonated fizzy foam removes a full face of makeup as 3-D microbubbles foam in all directions, dissolving dirt, build up, and face makeup for the ultimate detox. The black bamboo charcoal sheet is infused with a powerful microbubbling cleanser with green tea teaoxi & reg technology and the essential amino acid l-arginine, for a glowing, sexy clean. The subtle tingling sensation awakens the complexion, while fresh citrus invigorates the senses. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates see more...

Ashley R.
Purchased at: ULTA
This mask is perfect for people who wear makeup or have clogged pores . This bad boy gives u a deep clean and minimizes the size of your pores .
Raphaella A.
white plains, ny
Purchased at: Sephora
This mask, I used only once but it made my skin soft the way I like. It was not expensive, I don’t remember exactly the price. Used it for the first time and I could repeat it again. Would recommend to my friends who like masks
Vanessa B.
Purchased at: Sephora
This feels amazing on your face! It looks strange but when you clean it up it is the cleanest feel in the entire world. Definitely my fave.
Maggie 🏐.
Burke
Purchased at: ULTA
Make my face very soft ! Like it .
Recomendable I wish I can used very often .
Like the product .
Emma C.
Mount Dora
I did not love this mask. It was very very drying and left my skin feeling flaky and dehydrated. It may have just been my skin type but this really did not work for me. There are hundreds of masks out there and I think there are many other, better ones out there.
Heather N.
Purchased at: Sephora
I used this for the first time last night. I didn’t feel like I saw much change in my skin last night (except for some annoying redness), but this morning I noticed that my skin was looking brighter and smoother. I bought this because I’m 35 and my skin has gotten noticeably dull lately. This helps. But 9 dollars a mask?! That’s ridiculous. There’s no reason it needs to be so expensive. It’s almost offensive, Glamglow.
Celenia R.
Moscow, Idaho
It worked pretty well - it had a kind of weird smell to it but was overall really effective. I'm usually disappointed in these things but it was really good. It met all my expectations and my face felt so clean afterward. I'd improve the smell though.
Kelsi P.
Sharpsburg, GA
This was such a fun mask!! When you put it on it kind of doesn’t seem like it’s going to do much. Within a minute it starts to bubble and after the 3 minutes are up your face is in full bubbles! My skin felt so good after using this mask!
Crisi S.
San Francisco
Purchased at: ULTA
I love masks, and am always looking for one that deep cleans pores. The bubbling the mask does is ready nice, gentle but I could feel how it was deep cleaning. The masks are a bit pricier than other products. But worth it!
Gabi B.
Lacrosse
Purchased at: ULTA
this mask was cute & fun for a spa day at home. first time using it, was a fresh face feel. The packaging is cute & simple. I felt refreshed & energized after using it. totally would buy again for a fun spa night.