GLAMGLOW BUBBLESHEET(TM) Oxygenating Deep Cleanse Mask - Breast Cancer Awareness Edition 1 mask uploaded by Heather O.GLAMGLOW BUBBLESHEET(TM) Oxygenating Deep Cleanse Mask - Breast Cancer Awareness Edition 1 mask uploaded by Heather O.

BY GLAMGLOW

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry An oxygenating, cleansing mask with green tea teaoxi® that works to reveal glowing, purified skin in as little as three minutes. Solutions for:- Dullness and uneven texture- Pores- OilinessIf you want to know more…Don't let dirt and makeup burst your bubble, this bubblesheet will keep you looking pore-fect. Its carbonated fizzy foam removes a full face of makeup as 3-D microbubbles foam in all directions, dissolving dirt, build up, and face makeup for the ultimate detox. The black bamboo charcoal sheet is infused with a powerful microbubbling cleanser with green tea teaoxi & reg technology and the essential amino acid l-arginine, for a glowing, sexy clean. The subtle tingling sensation awakens the complexion, while fresh citrus invigorates the senses. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates see more...

Cassidy S.
Shelby, OH
These masks are great. They smell good and make my skin feel super great afterwards! I use these once a week.
Sierra a.
317 south worth ave
This is an amazing product. It really helped take care of my skin. I would recommend this product to others.
Karen M.
Detroit , MI
Purchased at: ULTA
I used them they were great mask and they made my face feel great afterward they were really not so expensive
Rebecca M.
Jacksonville
Purchased at: ULTA
Love love love the bubble sheet they clear your skin and make it so soft I can’t get over how amazing it is!
Kaleigh M.
Fort Worth
Purchased at: Sephora
This glamglow bubble sheet made my skin feel AMAZING and so smooth, i loved the finish when i took it off!
Thu T.
Port Arthur
Purchased at: Sephora
Great product. Really good on face and sensitive to my skin. Love this product. This is an awesome product.
Tara S.
I love it. It's my favorite mask. My face feels great afterwards. It also looks brighter and more radiant!
Rachel G.
Mount Washington
Purchased at: Sephora
Feel like this product leaves my face feeling clean and fresh. Just wish it would get deeper into my pores!
Yung L.
this was an amazing produc i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it so much thank you once again for a great product
Rhonda G.
Kempner
Purchased at: Sephora
I love the little tingle it gave my skin. Overall it was great mask. It left my skin feeling very clean.