GLAMGLOW BUBBLESHEET(TM) Oxygenating Deep Cleanse Mask - Breast Cancer Awareness Edition 1 mask uploaded by Heather O.GLAMGLOW BUBBLESHEET(TM) Oxygenating Deep Cleanse Mask - Breast Cancer Awareness Edition 1 mask uploaded by Heather O.

BY GLAMGLOW

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry An oxygenating, cleansing mask with green tea teaoxi® that works to reveal glowing, purified skin in as little as three minutes. Solutions for:- Dullness and uneven texture- Pores- OilinessIf you want to know more…Don't let dirt and makeup burst your bubble, this bubblesheet will keep you looking pore-fect. Its carbonated fizzy foam removes a full face of makeup as 3-D microbubbles foam in all directions, dissolving dirt, build up, and face makeup for the ultimate detox. The black bamboo charcoal sheet is infused with a powerful microbubbling cleanser with green tea teaoxi & reg technology and the essential amino acid l-arginine, for a glowing, sexy clean. The subtle tingling sensation awakens the complexion, while fresh citrus invigorates the senses. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates see more...

Kaleigh M.
Fort Worth
Purchased at: Sephora
This glamglow bubble sheet made my skin feel AMAZING and so smooth, i loved the finish when i took it off!
Thu T.
Port Arthur
Purchased at: Sephora
Great product. Really good on face and sensitive to my skin. Love this product. This is an awesome product.
Tamika J.
Montgomery, AL
Purchased at: ULTA
My face looked fresher instantly i would highly recommend any of these products.i would love to use more
Sammi T.
Huntington
Love the way it makes my face feel after I use this product. Leaves my skin feeling refreshed and smooth.
Lisa W.
Hesperia
Outstanding.  I loved this and will be buying it again in the near future.  Left my face feeling refreshed
Amanda H.
Carthage,Tn
Wonderful, I love the tingling sensation. The smell was also quite pleasant. I would definately recommend
Bea G.
Sarasota
Cleans and make your skin feel like new!! Is a very gentle product. It definitely met my expectations!!
Danielle B.
Monroe
It tickles but it works great! My face feels so clean after I use it. My skin is soft and more radiant!
Rachel W.
Purchased at: Sephora
Love the mask! Super fun to do and leaves your skin feeling unbelievably great! Not a bad price either
Milli B.
Purchased at: ULTA
You could tell the cleanliness of my face. This mask was refreshing, and left me with a nice dewy look.