GLAMGLOW BUBBLESHEET(TM) Oxygenating Deep Cleanse Mask - Breast Cancer Awareness Edition 1 mask uploaded by Heather O.GLAMGLOW BUBBLESHEET(TM) Oxygenating Deep Cleanse Mask - Breast Cancer Awareness Edition 1 mask uploaded by Heather O.

BY GLAMGLOW

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry An oxygenating, cleansing mask with green tea teaoxi® that works to reveal glowing, purified skin in as little as three minutes. Solutions for:- Dullness and uneven texture- Pores- OilinessIf you want to know more…Don't let dirt and makeup burst your bubble, this bubblesheet will keep you looking pore-fect. Its carbonated fizzy foam removes a full face of makeup as 3-D microbubbles foam in all directions, dissolving dirt, build up, and face makeup for the ultimate detox. The black bamboo charcoal sheet is infused with a powerful microbubbling cleanser with green tea teaoxi & reg technology and the essential amino acid l-arginine, for a glowing, sexy clean. The subtle tingling sensation awakens the complexion, while fresh citrus invigorates the senses. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates see more...

Gabriella W.
winter garden
Purchased at: ULTA
Fantastic! I would definitely recommend this to a friend or family member. I would definitely buy this again soon!
kristi s.
Whitwell, TN
I did not like this it made my skin red and burn also I feel it is very overpriced line in general for what you get
Diana H.
It’s a really fun mask, your skin feels very clean after! The bubbles are amazing. You feel refreshed afterwards!
Crystal H.
Springfield
Wasn't my favorite it actually dried me out completely  not one of my favorites a little dissapointed😥🤔😣😑😐🤔
Keke M.
Chicago
Purchased at: bluemercury
This product was GREAT ! It really gotten into my pores. I love the way this product makes my skin feel relaxing
Krystal G.
Chowchilla
Love love this product...it really gave my face a truly deep cleanse.
This products does exactly what it says
Ccbeth C.
United States
Purchased at: ULTA
Left my skin feeling nice and soft was easy to use would like to see more products supporting important causes
Rebecca M.
Jacksonville
Purchased at: ULTA
Love love love the bubble sheet they clear your skin and make it so soft I can’t get over how amazing it is!
Cassidy S.
Shelby, OH
These masks are great. They smell good and make my skin feel super great afterwards! I use these once a week.
Lindsey A.
Conroe
My husband bought his one for me. Great for basket gifts. Not too strongly scented. Made my skin feel smooth.