GLAMGLOW BUBBLESHEET(TM) Oxygenating Deep Cleanse Mask - Breast Cancer Awareness Edition 1 mask uploaded by Heather O.GLAMGLOW BUBBLESHEET(TM) Oxygenating Deep Cleanse Mask - Breast Cancer Awareness Edition 1 mask uploaded by Heather O.

BY GLAMGLOW

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry An oxygenating, cleansing mask with green tea teaoxi® that works to reveal glowing, purified skin in as little as three minutes. Solutions for:- Dullness and uneven texture- Pores- OilinessIf you want to know more…Don't let dirt and makeup burst your bubble, this bubblesheet will keep you looking pore-fect. Its carbonated fizzy foam removes a full face of makeup as 3-D microbubbles foam in all directions, dissolving dirt, build up, and face makeup for the ultimate detox. The black bamboo charcoal sheet is infused with a powerful microbubbling cleanser with green tea teaoxi & reg technology and the essential amino acid l-arginine, for a glowing, sexy clean. The subtle tingling sensation awakens the complexion, while fresh citrus invigorates the senses. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates see more...

100% recommended I love the way my skin felt afterwards my face was very relaxed very fresh very clean it just felt so amazing
Olexandra M.
Millstone Township
Purchased at: Sephora
I’m in love. It feels nice while it suds on your face. It smells really nice, and my skin was left feeling so clean and supple.
Heather T.
Corning
Purchased at: ULTA
I love a good face mask and these reach the top of the list for me. They are gentle on my face and make my skin feel refreshed.
Mariah L.
Turlock
Purchased at: ULTA
Bubbles I give a 10 out of 10. Leaves my face feeling fresh and soft and hydrated. Highly recommend to everyone with oily skin
Shyanne H.
KEARNEY, NE
This Is a fun product it definitely Bubbles on the face so you look like a cloud when you rub it in it re bubbles on the face
Rockat T.
Capitol Heights
I will kindly rate this product as a number one must try. It is a awesome product and very effective with remarkable results
Hannah K.
Nampa
A wonderful bubbly mask that leaves your face feeling refreshed. I would recommend this mask for at least a try.
Sherri R.
Ferndale
I really like the sheet mask verses the the product you have to put on your face the mask is simple not messy and easy to use
Shelby H.
pelham
Love this mask. Makes my skin look amazing. I’m almost 50 but you would never know. Try and take excellent care of my skin
Fernanda A.
Arlington
I really liked the texture and good seeing the difference in the first application was my first time using this product