GLAMGLOW BUBBLESHEET(TM) Oxygenating Deep Cleanse Mask - Breast Cancer Awareness Edition 1 mask uploaded by Heather O.GLAMGLOW BUBBLESHEET(TM) Oxygenating Deep Cleanse Mask - Breast Cancer Awareness Edition 1 mask uploaded by Heather O.

BY GLAMGLOW

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry An oxygenating, cleansing mask with green tea teaoxi® that works to reveal glowing, purified skin in as little as three minutes. Solutions for:- Dullness and uneven texture- Pores- OilinessIf you want to know more…Don't let dirt and makeup burst your bubble, this bubblesheet will keep you looking pore-fect. Its carbonated fizzy foam removes a full face of makeup as 3-D microbubbles foam in all directions, dissolving dirt, build up, and face makeup for the ultimate detox. The black bamboo charcoal sheet is infused with a powerful microbubbling cleanser with green tea teaoxi & reg technology and the essential amino acid l-arginine, for a glowing, sexy clean. The subtle tingling sensation awakens the complexion, while fresh citrus invigorates the senses. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates see more...

This mask was just as much fun as it was effective! I love a good sheet mask and I will definitely continue to buy this one. At first when I put it on i thought I put it on backwards because there were so many bubbles on the outside. I checked and re- read the back and the picture shows bubbles on the outside so i knew i was fine. I also really like that it only takes 3 minutes. Anything more than that and it might slip off your face lol after the 3 minutes you rub the remaining mask all over. There was sooo much too! It was awesome. It was like a face wash after. After I finished rinsing it off and dried my face I looked in the mirror and couldn't believe what 3 minutes did. My face actually had a glow to it. I know it says glow on the package but I thought there was no way and I was wrong. My face looked so "healthy." I also had a few breakouts cuz ya know being a woman is great sometimes and even those weren't as noticeable. My face felt well hydrated and looked great. I would even do this mask before leaving the house on a day I don't wear makeup or at least minimal makeup.
Samantha B.
The mask works well and it is definitely one of my favorites. GLAMGLOW® Bubblesheet™ It is amazing and I would definitely recommend it to my friends. I tried the mask with another prescription I'm on. Overall I love it. It's not that expensive and I would definitely buy it again.
Amanda M.
Des Moines, WA
I loved how fun and unique this mask is. The bubble affect can be fun for all ages and is gentle on sensitive skin. I’ll continue to buy this and would love to try their other products. Very interesting skincare brand.
Syndel G.
lucedale
This mask really exfoliates and helps clean pore and gets the deep dirt residue out. I have used this mask a couple of times and I have enjoyed it. Plus it represents a good cause and I will continue to use it for my skin care needs
Pearl L.
Washington
Purchased at: GLAMGLOW
One the breast cancer awareness is a very cute , sweet touch. super good value, i used to spend so much time standing in cvs wondering what facemask to use. this one is quick, easy, inexpensive. Leaves you feeling so fresh, and smells great. 8/10 would recommend. GLAMGLOW BUBBLESHEET(TM) Oxygenating Deep Cleanse Mask - Breast Cancer Awareness Edition 1 mask
Tori R.
Purchased at: Sephora
This was so moisturizing and the bubbles make it so much fun. However it was very pricy . It definitely met my expectations. I used it once and it worked like a charm. If you have a few extra dollars definitely buy it
Cinthia J.
Merced, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
I really enjoyed purchasing this product the cancer awareness packaging caught my attention and the fact that it bubbles up, perfect after a long days hard work to sit down and us this exfoliating mask totally recommended very fun to see it bubble and know that it's working miracles on the face.
Blake G.
Winchester, Virgnia
Purchased at: Macy's
Never used before but I want to use so bad. Have heard so many great things about it and want to check it out for myself. Now I have heard that it’s not good at all and caused more things to come up then go away.
Madison H.
pearland
I love the way it feels on my face, I love that they support breast cancer. I don’t have anything bad to say, it’s a little pricy but I think it is worth it. I would buy this again. What girl doesn’t love a mask.
Tiffany N.
Didn’t see much of a difference in my skin, but enjoyed the mask itself. Nicely bubbled, cool and fresh feeling.. didn’t fit my face perfectly but most masks are weirdly sized anyways. Overall, wasn’t too bad.