BY GLAMGLOW

A weekly bubble detox to put skin in its happy place. Have fun, get clean! Our first-of-its-kind oxygenating deep cleanse mask with green tea TEAOXI® works to reveal glowing, deeply purified skin in just three minutes. Upon application, this bamboo charcoal-infused sheet mask activates an oxygenating and tingling 3D bubbling experience that instantly invigorates, detoxifies, and removes face makeup.

How To Use:

★ Unfold Mask ★ Dampen Face ★ Place Onto The Entire Face And Align With The Eye And Nose Area ★ Smooth All Around The Face ★ The Oxygenating Micro-Bubbles Will Start To Form Within 60 Seconds ★ Leave On For Approximately 3 Minutes ★ Remove Mask & Gently Massage Face With Remaining Cleansing Bubbles ★ Rinse Clean

ngredients: Water\Aqua\Eau, Glycerin, Methyl Perfluorobutyl Ether, Acrylates Copolymer, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Lauryl Glucoside, Retinyl Palmitate, Allantoin, Arginine, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Ethylhexylglycerin, Ceramide Np, Sodium Pca, Sodium Chloride, Saccharide Isomerate, Polyquaternium- 10, Potassium Cocoyl Glycinate, Potassium Cocoate, Hexylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Limonene, Citral, Sodium Citrate, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol

• Who has tried this and what was your experience??1 Answers
  • I love Glamglow with all my heart, but guys the price for...1 Answers
  • Ooooo I sooooo want to try this!! I love sheet masks and ...1 Answers
GLAMGLOW® Bubblesheet™
  • "I highly recommend this product. I like to use it best after a long day of wearing makeup. It really leaves your pores feeling clean and refreshed. I loved the packaging but it is a little pricey. I have sensitive skin and had no irritation or breakouts. " in 96 reviews
Victoria Y.
Idaho Falls, ID
I HAVE NEVER TRIED THIS PRODUCT. With that being said, I hope this can still be a review! The products I do use from GLAMGLOW have given me results that always end up being worth the hefty price tag most of their products entail. It’s easily become one of my favorite brands for both skin care and cosmetics. I recently read a number of reviews (on the Sephora app) about this product from others who have purchased it and it’s seems the consistent chatter has been consistent 5-Star compliments about it! I truly wouldn’t expect anything less from such a great brand overall; personal reasoning is all that keeps me from purchasing everything I ever want to try on my skin! I have very sensitive skin which makes buying skin products difficult; who wants to buy a full product (a $50 - $60 product!) only to discover after 2 - 3 uses that it causes blemishes, allergic reactions, hives, etc!? So, when I hear about a new skin product, I have to work my way up to purchasing it. I have sensitive/combination skin and GLAMGLOW (the brand in general) has always produced a range of products that can tackle every variation my skin likes to throw at me; resulting is incredible skin, every time! I’ve faithfully used their firming mask and their thirsty mud mask for a long time now only because their the only products of their kind I’ve tried that actually give me the results their intended to give. My product experience, along with the rants and raves in the many reviews I read, makes me absolutely desire the opportunity to try this GLAMGLOW product too! I will write another review after I’ve had a chance to really give this product a try!
Mirvelyn Santos C.
Everett, WA
Honestly, I only post reviews when credit is deserved and want to share a great discovery. ~ This is moisturizer is awesome! In order to give a true review, I will explain my skin type and how this product works for me. FYI (I don't work for Loreal nor am I getting paid to give this review.)

It definitely quenches my 48 year old sensitive, dry and thirsty skin. My hair is caucasian naturally curly and I have the dry skin that goes along it. Because of that, I started moisturizing at the age of 13. My first skin care regimen was Oil of Olay every night because my grandmother had beautiful skin and that is what she used. Perhaps it did some good, no one believes me when I tell them my age. However, since it wasn't enough for my skin after the age 40, I began the long grueling task of product testing to find the right super-duper moisturizer.

Since my skin is very sensitive and learned the hard way to always research what I put on my face. During this quest, I learned from a distributor that worked for Loreal and Lancome that they were sister companies and both use very similar ingredients. In addition, they both do extensive research into creating their products. Of course, the first thing I did when I returned home was Google it to verify if this was factual information. Sure enough, it was true. I also looked up both company's products and compared them to each other. Very similar! Even though I would love to only purchase Lancome's expensive products, it just isn't practical. So, I began testing Loreal products. (Every now and then, I will buy Lancome's Absolute Night cream.) Good News! Loreal Age Perfect Cell Renewal is the closest thing to it. Believe it or not, I even put it on my lips because it actually taste good! (I saw on the ingredients there is honey in it.) I kid you not, it smells as good as it taste! (Promise, I'm not looney!) No strong perfume smells. It leaves my skin soft, smooth and with a slight glow. The best part is that it absorbs right in and doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy. It meets all of my requirements for a moisturizer.

Let's face the ugly reality, there's no miracle cream or snake oil that will erase the age of time. Instead, all we can do is moisturize and take care of what we have! So far I am happy with this product and almost finished with my second jar. I will buy more! Love it!
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
I’ve tried a few GlamGlow products and were pleased with them, so I decided to try something from them that was the most affordable...this $9 sheet mask! It starts out as as a sheet with a thick & almost slimy liquid on it. The mask itself was nicely sized and the eyeholes were a bit bigger and now understand is because this mask bibles like crazy and grows in size, so the bigger holes are to ensure that the bubbles don’t get in your eyes. You do have to add water to your face to actually activate it and after about 3-5 minutes you can take it off. Once removed I massaged the liquid left on my face and it bubbles even more!! I rinsed after another few minutes and my skin was super clean and bright looking, by it wasn’t as hydrating as some other face masks, so you will need a good moisturizer afterwards. It’s a good mask and will recommend to others. Will I buy it again...probably not because Beauty makes oxygen masks at under half that price and they leave my skin more hydrated than this one.
Kathryn V.
Austin, TX
I received this mask as a Christmas present was very excited to try it out. The mask was very wet, like dripping with product. I put in on my task and it just kept sliding around. I finally got it to stay in one spot and started to feel the bubbles which is nice, but the bubbles made it stop sticking to my face more again. After about 10 minutes I took it off, and left the mask in my sink while I rubbed the extra product into my face, which didn't really work because there was so much product it was just smearing everywhere. The mask in my sink continued to bubble for a solid 2 hours after I took it off so. It sure why this instructions said to only leave the mask on for no longer than 20 minutes. Overall, my skin did feel really nice and hydrated afterwards but I probably won't ever use this product again.
Calley B.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
I received this in my FFFbox.  It is a fun concept and who doesn't like hearing words like deep clean and detox when it comes to a mask?  It is very slimey for sure so it can slip off your face.  After I applied it, I pretty much immediately laid on my back so the mask wouldn't slip off onto the floor.  After it starts bubbling up it gets more "sturdy" if you will.  I liked the way the bubbles felt and how you could hear them form.
The directions say to leave the mask on for three minutes and then remove and massage the bubbles in and then rinse your face off.  I found that my mask was still bubbling after 7 minutes or so.  I left it on longer because I assumed the bubbles help in "detoxifying."  No idea if that is even true or how it works, but it also didn't hurt.
Once you remove the mask your face is pretty much all sudsy.  You massage the excess into your face and pretty much produce a foam which I think is basically just a cleanser to clean your skin?  My skin felt clean after, but I wouldn't say the mask did anything extremely noteworthy.  I think that paying $9 for a single use mask is absurd so overall I would never purchase this, I am glad I got to try it out and it was fun to use, but there are so many other masks out there that I think can give you real results, so I would recommend something else depending on what you're looking for.  If you want a deep clean of the pores I would look into  boscia Charcoal Pore Pudding it really cleans them out!
Kayli N.
Ames, IA
This is by FAR my favorite sheet mask that I’ve ever tried. They’re a little on the pricy side but absolutely worth it. During use, the scent is wonderful and refreshing and the bubbles the mask creates are revitalizing to the skin. The product itself feels almost cooling normally but can be especially nice when chilled. After a few minutes, you remove the sheet and massage the product into the skin then rinse it away. I find that this mask is one of the best ways to remove really tough makeup, especially when I do a full face with glitter and the whole lot. Even when I don’t have a lot of makeup on, if I need a quick refresher this is what I teach for. By far one of my favorite products of all time.
Megyn W.
Ames, IA
I love this mask! Such a weird experience though-which I think is fun! The sheet didn’t quite cover my large head, but it made up for that in other ways. Bubbles start to form at about 30 seconds out of the bag so don’t waste too much time lining it up! I was worried that their weren’t bubbles forming on my face side of the mask since I couldn’t really feel them, but when I took it off there were! (See photos) I love that the mask also only takes 3 minutes as I am usually not patient enough for sheet masks because they limit my multitasking.. I was also surprised that the “bubbles” are denser and feel like most other sheet masks after taking it off. I would recommend using before a shower for easiest rinsing of the extra product. Love it and can’t wait to continue using!
Beth W.
My first thought while trying this mask- "This is so weird!"- and it most definitely is a unique product. That said, as much as I love GlamGlow, they have better products.

I got this in my FFF box, and was eager to try it. Out of the package it's loaded with tons of cleanser, which comes across as slimy. After putting it on your fave, the bubbles start to build up. I feel like there might be too much product on the mask, because mine was so heavy with it that it kept sliding down my face. I had to be very careful not to get any of the cleanser in my eyes, and it was a chore to make sure it didn't, even though the wear time was only 3 minutes.

After I took it off there were so.many.bubbles. My sink was full of them, and the lather was awesome. I can say without a doubt that I felt VERY clean after using this mask. Would I recommend switching this out with your daily cleanser? Definitely not. But I would recommend using this whenever you feel like you need a deep clean. I can imagine using this after a long, hectic work week and feeling like you washed the week's stress away. This isn't something I'd use all the time, but having used this, I think there will be times in the future where this will be just the thing I need.
Megan D.
Englewood, NJ
If you’re like me and go through tons of masks, always trying different skin care products and new gimmicks, this ones for you. The directions are a bit misleading at first - you put the mask on after dampening your face and then take it off after 30 seconds. Seems strange, but you then rub the ‘essence’ into your face and it lathers into a bubble. Kick back and in a few minutes your face will be engulfed in the bubbles like in my attached photo!
I have fair combination skin, and it can be sensitive to many products. After washing off, my skin felt plump and there was no trace of excess sebum. You will need a moisturizer because as some other users have said, it is a bit drying. But you should always moisturize after a mask anyways, so it’s all good! This mask is a fun new product, but not something I would go out of my way for either. If you want to try something new and fun, give it a go and you won’t be disappointed either!
Kathryn H.
W Valley City, UT
I tried the Glam Glow Bubblesheet Oxygenating Deep Cleanse Mask that Fabfitfun fall box.

It was very easy to unfold and didn't tear. I found it fit great except for around the eyes where it was a little small. I loved that it didn't leave odd bubbles around the chin.

I could see it start bubbling but couldn't feel anything happening on my skin.

After removing the mask and rinsing off the left over bubbles I noticed my skin looked brighter and was softer around the edges where the bubbles touched it but besides those areas there wasn't a difference.

Over all I'd give this a 3 out of 5 for it's ease of use and the fact that where the bubbles made contact with skin felt and looked softer.

Amanda H.
Anyone else want to try this! Picking it up this weekend!
Teri R.
Omg! Anyone else want to try this?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Where can I buy this mask at?
Oyuky R.
RIO RANCHO, NM
$9 for a sheet mask, is it really worth my money?
Jen H.
Quincy, MA
I have never use GlamGlow product line before. But this mask seems so interesting to me! Does it cause break out or irritation ?? What’s the benefit of the mask?