BY GLAMGLOW #11 in Face Masks

A weekly bubble detox to put skin in its happy place. Have fun, get clean! Our first-of-its-kind oxygenating deep cleanse mask with green tea TEAOXI® works to reveal glowing, deeply purified skin in just three minutes. Upon application, this bamboo charcoal-infused sheet mask activates an oxygenating and tingling 3D bubbling experience that instantly invigorates, detoxifies, and removes face makeup.

How To Use:

★ Unfold Mask ★ Dampen Face ★ Place Onto The Entire Face And Align With The Eye And Nose Area ★ Smooth All Around The Face ★ The Oxygenating Micro-Bubbles Will Start To Form Within 60 Seconds ★ Leave On For Approximately 3 Minutes ★ Remove Mask & Gently Massage Face With Remaining Cleansing Bubbles ★ Rinse Clean

ngredients: Water\Aqua\Eau, Glycerin, Methyl Perfluorobutyl Ether, Acrylates Copolymer, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Lauryl Glucoside, Retinyl Palmitate, Allantoin, Arginine, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Ethylhexylglycerin, Ceramide Np, Sodium Pca, Sodium Chloride, Saccharide Isomerate, Polyquaternium- 10, Potassium Cocoyl Glycinate, Potassium Cocoate, Hexylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Limonene, Citral, Sodium Citrate, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol

• Who has tried this and what was your experience??1 Answers
  • I love Glamglow with all my heart, but guys the price for...1 Answers
  • Ooooo I sooooo want to try this!! I love sheet masks and ...1 Answers
GLAMGLOW® Bubblesheet™
  • "I highly recommend this product. I like to use it best after a long day of wearing makeup. It really leaves your pores feeling clean and refreshed. I loved the packaging but it is a little pricey. I have sensitive skin and had no irritation or breakouts. " in 96 reviews
Victoria Y.
Idaho Falls, ID
I HAVE NEVER TRIED THIS PRODUCT. With that being said, I hope this can still be a review! The products I do use from GLAMGLOW have given me results that always end up being worth the hefty price tag most of their products entail. It’s easily become one of my favorite brands for both skin care and cosmetics. I recently read a number of reviews (on the Sephora app) about this product from others who have purchased it and it’s seems the consistent chatter has been consistent 5-Star compliments about it! I truly wouldn’t expect anything less from such a great brand overall; personal reasoning is all that keeps me from purchasing everything I ever want to try on my skin! I have very sensitive skin which makes buying skin products difficult; who wants to buy a full product (a $50 - $60 product!) only to discover after 2 - 3 uses that it causes blemishes, allergic reactions, hives, etc!? So, when I hear about a new skin product, I have to work my way up to purchasing it. I have sensitive/combination skin and GLAMGLOW (the brand in general) has always produced a range of products that can tackle every variation my skin likes to throw at me; resulting is incredible skin, every time! I’ve faithfully used their firming mask and their thirsty mud mask for a long time now only because their the only products of their kind I’ve tried that actually give me the results their intended to give. My product experience, along with the rants and raves in the many reviews I read, makes me absolutely desire the opportunity to try this GLAMGLOW product too! I will write another review after I’ve had a chance to really give this product a try!
Mirvelyn Santos C.
Everett, WA
Honestly, I only post reviews when credit is deserved and want to share a great discovery. ~ This is moisturizer is awesome! In order to give a true review, I will explain my skin type and how this product works for me. FYI (I don't work for Loreal nor am I getting paid to give this review.)

It definitely quenches my 48 year old sensitive, dry and thirsty skin. My hair is caucasian naturally curly and I have the dry skin that goes along it. Because of that, I started moisturizing at the age of 13. My first skin care regimen was Oil of Olay every night because my grandmother had beautiful skin and that is what she used. Perhaps it did some good, no one believes me when I tell them my age. However, since it wasn't enough for my skin after the age 40, I began the long grueling task of product testing to find the right super-duper moisturizer.

Since my skin is very sensitive and learned the hard way to always research what I put on my face. During this quest, I learned from a distributor that worked for Loreal and Lancome that they were sister companies and both use very similar ingredients. In addition, they both do extensive research into creating their products. Of course, the first thing I did when I returned home was Google it to verify if this was factual information. Sure enough, it was true. I also looked up both company's products and compared them to each other. Very similar! Even though I would love to only purchase Lancome's expensive products, it just isn't practical. So, I began testing Loreal products. (Every now and then, I will buy Lancome's Absolute Night cream.) Good News! Loreal Age Perfect Cell Renewal is the closest thing to it. Believe it or not, I even put it on my lips because it actually taste good! (I saw on the ingredients there is honey in it.) I kid you not, it smells as good as it taste! (Promise, I'm not looney!) No strong perfume smells. It leaves my skin soft, smooth and with a slight glow. The best part is that it absorbs right in and doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy. It meets all of my requirements for a moisturizer.

Let's face the ugly reality, there's no miracle cream or snake oil that will erase the age of time. Instead, all we can do is moisturize and take care of what we have! So far I am happy with this product and almost finished with my second jar. I will buy more! Love it!
Megyn W.
Ames, IA
I love this mask! Such a weird experience though-which I think is fun! The sheet didn’t quite cover my large head, but it made up for that in other ways. Bubbles start to form at about 30 seconds out of the bag so don’t waste too much time lining it up! I was worried that their weren’t bubbles forming on my face side of the mask since I couldn’t really feel them, but when I took it off there were! (See photos) I love that the mask also only takes 3 minutes as I am usually not patient enough for sheet masks because they limit my multitasking.. I was also surprised that the “bubbles” are denser and feel like most other sheet masks after taking it off. I would recommend using before a shower for easiest rinsing of the extra product. Love it and can’t wait to continue using!
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
I’ve tried a few GlamGlow products and were pleased with them, so I decided to try something from them that was the most affordable...this $9 sheet mask! It starts out as as a sheet with a thick & almost slimy liquid on it. The mask itself was nicely sized and the eyeholes were a bit bigger and now understand is because this mask bibles like crazy and grows in size, so the bigger holes are to ensure that the bubbles don’t get in your eyes. You do have to add water to your face to actually activate it and after about 3-5 minutes you can take it off. Once removed I massaged the liquid left on my face and it bubbles even more!! I rinsed after another few minutes and my skin was super clean and bright looking, by it wasn’t as hydrating as some other face masks, so you will need a good moisturizer afterwards. It’s a good mask and will recommend to others. Will I buy it again...probably not because Beauty makes oxygen masks at under half that price and they leave my skin more hydrated than this one.
Kathryn V.
Austin, TX
I received this mask as a Christmas present was very excited to try it out. The mask was very wet, like dripping with product. I put in on my task and it just kept sliding around. I finally got it to stay in one spot and started to feel the bubbles which is nice, but the bubbles made it stop sticking to my face more again. After about 10 minutes I took it off, and left the mask in my sink while I rubbed the extra product into my face, which didn't really work because there was so much product it was just smearing everywhere. The mask in my sink continued to bubble for a solid 2 hours after I took it off so. It sure why this instructions said to only leave the mask on for no longer than 20 minutes. Overall, my skin did feel really nice and hydrated afterwards but I probably won't ever use this product again.
Calley B.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
I received this in my FFFbox.  It is a fun concept and who doesn't like hearing words like deep clean and detox when it comes to a mask?  It is very slimey for sure so it can slip off your face.  After I applied it, I pretty much immediately laid on my back so the mask wouldn't slip off onto the floor.  After it starts bubbling up it gets more "sturdy" if you will.  I liked the way the bubbles felt and how you could hear them form.
The directions say to leave the mask on for three minutes and then remove and massage the bubbles in and then rinse your face off.  I found that my mask was still bubbling after 7 minutes or so.  I left it on longer because I assumed the bubbles help in "detoxifying."  No idea if that is even true or how it works, but it also didn't hurt.
Once you remove the mask your face is pretty much all sudsy.  You massage the excess into your face and pretty much produce a foam which I think is basically just a cleanser to clean your skin?  My skin felt clean after, but I wouldn't say the mask did anything extremely noteworthy.  I think that paying $9 for a single use mask is absurd so overall I would never purchase this, I am glad I got to try it out and it was fun to use, but there are so many other masks out there that I think can give you real results, so I would recommend something else depending on what you're looking for.  If you want a deep clean of the pores I would look into  boscia Charcoal Pore Pudding it really cleans them out!
Kayli N.
Ames, IA
This is by FAR my favorite sheet mask that I’ve ever tried. They’re a little on the pricy side but absolutely worth it. During use, the scent is wonderful and refreshing and the bubbles the mask creates are revitalizing to the skin. The product itself feels almost cooling normally but can be especially nice when chilled. After a few minutes, you remove the sheet and massage the product into the skin then rinse it away. I find that this mask is one of the best ways to remove really tough makeup, especially when I do a full face with glitter and the whole lot. Even when I don’t have a lot of makeup on, if I need a quick refresher this is what I teach for. By far one of my favorite products of all time.
Chrissy E.
Kapolei
This mask is great because it really is oxygenated, so it's not as heavy feeling as most masks. Although, I do have to take away 2 stars because the premade cloth mask does not cover my nose entirely. My most problem area is my nose so this was a huge disappointment. I ended up scooping some product from the top layer of the mask to cover the exposed nose area. All in all, pretty good mask and my whiteheads have nearly dried up and smaller pimples after one use. But I most likely won't buy again because it doesnt cover the one place that I need it to!
Megan D.
Scranton, PA
If you’re like me and go through tons of masks, always trying different skin care products and new gimmicks, this ones for you. The directions are a bit misleading at first - you put the mask on after dampening your face and then take it off after 30 seconds. Seems strange, but you then rub the ‘essence’ into your face and it lathers into a bubble. Kick back and in a few minutes your face will be engulfed in the bubbles like in my attached photo!
I have fair combination skin, and it can be sensitive to many products. After washing off, my skin felt plump and there was no trace of excess sebum. You will need a moisturizer because as some other users have said, it is a bit drying. But you should always moisturize after a mask anyways, so it’s all good! This mask is a fun new product, but not something I would go out of my way for either. If you want to try something new and fun, give it a go and you won’t be disappointed either!
Shawna R.
Clarkston
This mask was just as much fun as it was effective! I love a good sheet mask and I will definitely continue to buy this one. At first when I put it on i thought I put it on backwards because there were so many bubbles on the outside. I checked and re- read the back and the picture shows bubbles on the outside so i knew i was fine. I also really like that it only takes 3 minutes. Anything more than that and it might slip off your face lol after the 3 minutes you rub the remaining mask all over. There was sooo much too! It was awesome. It was like a face wash after. After I finished rinsing it off and dried my face I looked in the mirror and couldn't believe what 3 minutes did. My face actually had a glow to it. I know it says glow on the package but I thought there was no way and I was wrong. My face looked so "healthy." I also had a few breakouts cuz ya know being a woman is great sometimes and even those weren't as noticeable. My face felt well hydrated and looked great. I would even do this mask before leaving the house on a day I don't wear makeup or at least minimal makeup.
Amanda H.
Anyone else want to try this! Picking it up this weekend!
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy this mask at?
Teri R.
Omg! Anyone else want to try this?
Oyuky R.
RIO RANCHO, NM
$9 for a sheet mask, is it really worth my money?
Mary T.
I really want to try this line and products. What are the benefits and is GlamGlow the best for detoxifying my face?

back