BY GLAMGLOW #23 in Face Masks

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

A weekly bubble detox to put skin in its happy place. Have fun, get clean! Our first-of-its-kind oxygenating deep cleanse mask with green tea TEAOXI® works to reveal glowing, deeply purified skin in just three minutes. Upon application, this bamboo charcoal-infused sheet mask activates an oxygenating and tingling 3D bubbling experience that instantly invigorates, detoxifies, and removes face makeup.

How To Use:

★ Unfold Mask ★ Dampen Face ★ Place Onto The Entire Face And Align With The Eye And Nose Area ★ Smooth All Around The Face ★ The Oxygenating Micro-Bubbles Will Start To Form Within 60 Seconds ★ Leave On For Approximately 3 Minutes ★ Remove Mask & Gently Massage Face With Remaining Cleansing Bubbles ★ Rinse Clean

ngredients: Water\Aqua\Eau, Glycerin, Methyl Perfluorobutyl Ether, Acrylates Copolymer, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Lauryl Glucoside, Retinyl Palmitate, Allantoin, Arginine, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Ethylhexylglycerin, Ceramide Np, Sodium Pca, Sodium Chloride, Saccharide Isomerate, Polyquaternium- 10, Potassium Cocoyl Glycinate, Potassium Cocoate, Hexylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Limonene, Citral, Sodium Citrate, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol

Buy on Sephora
  • "I highly recommend this product. I like to use it best after a long day of wearing makeup. It really leaves your pores feeling clean and refreshed. I loved the packaging but it is a little pricey. I have sensitive skin and had no irritation or breakouts. " in 96 reviews
Victoria Y.
Idaho Falls, ID
I HAVE NEVER TRIED THIS PRODUCT. With that being said, I hope this can still be a review! The products I do use from GLAMGLOW have given me results that always end up being worth the hefty price tag most of their products entail. It’s easily become one of my favorite brands for both skin care and cosmetics. I recently read a number of reviews (on the Sephora app) about this product from others who have purchased it and it’s seems the consistent chatter has been consistent 5-Star compliments about it! I truly wouldn’t expect anything less from such a great brand overall; personal reasoning is all that keeps me from purchasing everything I ever want to try on my skin! I have very sensitive skin which makes buying skin products difficult; who wants to buy a full product (a $50 - $60 product!) only to discover after 2 - 3 uses that it causes blemishes, allergic reactions, hives, etc!? So, when I hear about a new skin product, I have to work my way up to purchasing it. I have sensitive/combination skin and GLAMGLOW (the brand in general) has always produced a range of products that can tackle every variation my skin likes to throw at me; resulting is incredible skin, every time! I’ve faithfully used their firming mask and their thirsty mud mask for a long time now only because their the only products of their kind I’ve tried that actually give me the results their intended to give. My product experience, along with the rants and raves in the many reviews I read, makes me absolutely desire the opportunity to try this GLAMGLOW product too! I will write another review after I’ve had a chance to really give this product a try!
Mirvelyn Santos C.
Everett, WA
Honestly, I only post reviews when credit is deserved and want to share a great discovery. ~ This is moisturizer is awesome! In order to give a true review, I will explain my skin type and how this product works for me. FYI (I don't work for Loreal nor am I getting paid to give this review.)

It definitely quenches my 48 year old sensitive, dry and thirsty skin. My hair is caucasian naturally curly and I have the dry skin that goes along it. Because of that, I started moisturizing at the age of 13. My first skin care regimen was Oil of Olay every night because my grandmother had beautiful skin and that is what she used. Perhaps it did some good, no one believes me when I tell them my age. However, since it wasn't enough for my skin after the age 40, I began the long grueling task of product testing to find the right super-duper moisturizer.

Since my skin is very sensitive and learned the hard way to always research what I put on my face. During this quest, I learned from a distributor that worked for Loreal and Lancome that they were sister companies and both use very similar ingredients. In addition, they both do extensive research into creating their products. Of course, the first thing I did when I returned home was Google it to verify if this was factual information. Sure enough, it was true. I also looked up both company's products and compared them to each other. Very similar! Even though I would love to only purchase Lancome's expensive products, it just isn't practical. So, I began testing Loreal products. (Every now and then, I will buy Lancome's Absolute Night cream.) Good News! Loreal Age Perfect Cell Renewal is the closest thing to it. Believe it or not, I even put it on my lips because it actually taste good! (I saw on the ingredients there is honey in it.) I kid you not, it smells as good as it taste! (Promise, I'm not looney!) No strong perfume smells. It leaves my skin soft, smooth and with a slight glow. The best part is that it absorbs right in and doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy. It meets all of my requirements for a moisturizer.

Let's face the ugly reality, there's no miracle cream or snake oil that will erase the age of time. Instead, all we can do is moisturize and take care of what we have! So far I am happy with this product and almost finished with my second jar. I will buy more! Love it!
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
I’ve tried a few GlamGlow products and were pleased with them, so I decided to try something from them that was the most affordable...this $9 sheet mask! It starts out as as a sheet with a thick & almost slimy liquid on it. The mask itself was nicely sized and the eyeholes were a bit bigger and now understand is because this mask bibles like crazy and grows in size, so the bigger holes are to ensure that the bubbles don’t get in your eyes. You do have to add water to your face to actually activate it and after about 3-5 minutes you can take it off. Once removed I massaged the liquid left on my face and it bubbles even more!! I rinsed after another few minutes and my skin was super clean and bright looking, by it wasn’t as hydrating as some other face masks, so you will need a good moisturizer afterwards. It’s a good mask and will recommend to others. Will I buy it again...probably not because Beauty makes oxygen masks at under half that price and they leave my skin more hydrated than this one.
Kathryn V.
Austin, TX
I received this mask as a Christmas present was very excited to try it out. The mask was very wet, like dripping with product. I put in on my task and it just kept sliding around. I finally got it to stay in one spot and started to feel the bubbles which is nice, but the bubbles made it stop sticking to my face more again. After about 10 minutes I took it off, and left the mask in my sink while I rubbed the extra product into my face, which didn't really work because there was so much product it was just smearing everywhere. The mask in my sink continued to bubble for a solid 2 hours after I took it off so. It sure why this instructions said to only leave the mask on for no longer than 20 minutes. Overall, my skin did feel really nice and hydrated afterwards but I probably won't ever use this product again.
Kayli N.
Ankeny
This is by FAR my favorite sheet mask that I’ve ever tried. They’re a little on the pricy side but absolutely worth it. During use, the scent is wonderful and refreshing and the bubbles the mask creates are revitalizing to the skin. The product itself feels almost cooling normally but can be especially nice when chilled. After a few minutes, you remove the sheet and massage the product into the skin then rinse it away. I find that this mask is one of the best ways to remove really tough makeup, especially when I do a full face with glitter and the whole lot. Even when I don’t have a lot of makeup on, if I need a quick refresher this is what I teach for. By far one of my favorite products of all time.
Amy R.
Washington DC
This is a fun mask to try, I really liked the bubble feeling and it felt good on my skin.  However, it's a higher price and there are some less expensive ones like the H2O Soothing Probiotic Bubble Mask, that give you the same bubbly feeling and are less harsh on sensitive skin.  I enjoyed this and think it's a good product but probably would not buy again.
Allison C.
Moorpark , CA
I really enjoyed this mask! I do think the $9 price tag is a little high for a sheet mask, but a girls got to treat herself every now and then! I put the mask on and thought I had it backwards since the bubbles were on the outside so I flipped it around only to realize that side doesn't matter. The instructions said to leave it on for 3 minutes, but in my opinion that's not long enough to get a good cleaning from the sheet mask so I left on for 10-15 minutes. There got to be so many bubbles that it was almost slipping of my face, but I used the mask to rub around the excess product and then rinsed it off. I have pretty normal skin (sometimes it can get dry/oily in some places and I do get breakouts) and overall felt that it shrunk my pores and gave me a nice glow.
Tabatha D.
Jonesboro , AR
This is a holy grail mask for me. 1. This is obviously a "surface" reason, but this mask really does look super cool. 2. You can feel it deep cleaning your skin, but not in a way that is tingly or uncomfortable. It's a pleasant but satisfying experience. 3. My skin has NEVER felt this good with any other mask. I immediately noticed smoother, cleaner, and more glowing skin right after I rinsed. My skin seriously felt so replenished! 4. The price- $9. That's a cheap price considering that this the best mask I have EVER used. Will be ordering this in bulk
aaliyah c.
love love love this product!! this made my skin so very soft and fresh and met my expectations to the max, this was definitely not disappointing, i would said that it is a little bit on the pricey side, but i would but it again. i would love to see this come in packs of about 4 bubble sheets in one box! i think it would attract may people to but this since it’s such a great product.
Cassandra C.
This mask like many of Glam Glow’s products is very much a novelty products. This is a cleansing sheet mask, which was new to me, so it took me a while to use it because I kept forgetting and wanting to use it as a traditional sheet mask.

To use it, you wet your face and then put the mask on top. You leave it on for about three minutes and the mask bubbles and foams. You can really see the foam on the outside of the mask, but you don’t really notice it on the side touching your skin, although it is working. When you take the mask off you rub the foam into your skin to further break down dirt, grime, and makeup, and then rinse off.

I will say that this actually works better than I thought. I did have some light make up on when I used it. It left me feeling clean and not stripped. The downfall of course is that retail is nine dollars each. Not really something you can use regularly at that price point, but I did enjoy trying it.
Amanda H.
Anyone else want to try this! Picking it up this weekend!
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy this mask at?
Teri R.
Omg! Anyone else want to try this?
Lindsey S.
Can you buy these at walmart?? Are they worth it?
Gimhani C.
Hamilton, ON
Curious as to the results of using this mask. Anyone see a noticeable change in their skin?

back