BY GLAMGLOW #65 in Face Masks

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A first-of-its-kind oxygenating deep cleanse mask with Green Tea Teaoxi® that works to reveal glowing skin. Solutions for:- Dullness and uneven texture- Pores- Oiliness If you want to know more… This carbonated fizzy foam mask effectively removes dirt, excess oil, and makeup buildup. The translucent cleanser begins the oxygenating transformation into a face-forming foam cushion and 3-D microbubbles foam in all directions for the ultimate detox. The black bamboo charcoal sheet is infused with a microbubbling cleanser, featuring Green Tea Teaoxi technology and the essential amino acid l-arginine for radiant skin. A subtle tingling sensation awakens the complexion, while fresh citrus invigorates the senses. This set contains:- Oxygenating Deep Cleanse Mask- Black Bamboo Charcoal Cloth It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates After using the mask, use the charcoal-infused fiber cloth as a washcloth for extra exfoliation for an added micro-circulation benefit.

Reviews (2024)
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I highly recommend this product. I like to use it best after a long day of wearing makeup. It really leaves your pores feeling clean and refreshed. I loved the packaging but it is a little pricey. I have sensitive skin and had no irritation or breakouts. " in 96 reviews
Ashley B.
Riverview , FL
Loved this mask! I tried it for the first time and was very impressed! Bubbled on my skin and then after I washed it off my skin felt amazing and baby smooth! I only wish that there was a pack of them instead of purchasing 1 individually, but besides that it's worth the price
Alicia C.
Blythewood, SC
The mask goes on black then turns white with bubbles after 3 minutes. Once you take the mask off you rub the remaining bubbles on your face and it becomes a cleanser. My face felt great afterwards but especially nice and bright the next morning. You can feel your skin rejuvenating while wearing the mask. I have started using several different products that claim to be oxygenating, but this one made me a believer in the powers of these types of products. My skin felt supple after removing the mask, and I kind of felt like my skin took a deep breath! Great product and I will definitely use again!!
Caroline E.
COATESVILLE, PA
Do not believe in the hype! I am the very first to sing praises for GlamGlow as a brand! I LOVE their Youthmud and Gravitymud! I adore their cleansers! When I saw this new mask, it was only natural for me to grab one as fast as I could. I threw that bad boy on my face as fast as I could! I noticed only the very slightest bit of bubbling. I even kept it on past the 3 minute mark that they call for. I lathered and rinsed. I noticed a glowing face. However, I did NOT notice anything spectacular. I definitely did not notice anything worth the $9 price tag! I mean, $9? GlamGlow, I really think you should make it, possibly a three pack? GLAMGLOW BUBBLESHEET Oxygenating Deep Cleanse Mask
Brittney H.
Danville, VA
I don't often use face mask but I was very intrigued by the new Bubblesheet mask when I saw its release. I immediately purchased it. $9 is pricey for just one mask but hey, life's too short for dull skin. I must say I really liked it. Has a nice green tea/ soft citrus scent. I love how thick the bubbles get to form a cleaner! You can even feel a slight tingling sensation from the bubbles appearing. It's cool! Doesn't hurt.

But.... I have very dry skin... it is definitely drying but my skin felt clean & refreshed. So if you have dry skin like me, make sure you use a heavy moisturizer afterwards.

TIP: I DID NOT KNOW THIS!!! When you take the mask off and rub the product in, the mask doubles as a "washcloth." Sephoras websites says " use the charcoal infused fiber mask as a washcloth for extra exfoliation for an added micro -circulation benefit."
Cody G.
OAKLAND, CA
I really like this mask! I'm an avid user of Sephora's sheet masks but as a GLAMGLOW fan I had to try this when I saw it in the email. I wasn't sure what to expect. The mask goes on black then turns white with bubbles after 3 minutes. Once you take the mask off you rub the remaining bubbles on your face and it becomes a cleanser. My face felt great afterwards but especially nice and bright the next morning. It is a little more expensive than the Sephora brand sheet masks I usually get, but I'm willing to spend extra to make my skin look as good as possible. I'm glad I bought 3 because I will be using it again.
Aurelia G.
Springfield
When I first ordered this from Sephora I was kinda skeptical about this mask. I have combination skin so it really helps hydrate my skin without it feeling oily. I absolutely love this mask and I have bought multiple of these GLAMGLOW masks. You leave it on for the time it says to and after add your serums and moisturizers and you are good to go. I use this mask at night and lather my face with serum. I wake up feeling so fresh and clean.
Kaitlin M.
Little Falls
I love and have used this product time and time again. I also recieved this product as a gift, but i have bought plenty more for myself. This product was very effective and I am a happy repeat user. I would recvonebd and would buy again. I have already purchaced this item several times.
Carrie L.
I absolutely adore bubble masks, and this one didn't disappoint! It was given to me by a co-worker (thank you!!) who knew how much I LOVE masks of any kind. But this one is special. You can feel your skin rejuvenating while wearing the mask. I have started using several different products that claim to be oxygenating, but this one made me a believer in the powers of these types of products. My skin felt supple after removing the mask, and I kind of felt like my skin took a deep breath! Great product and I will definitely use again!!
Marie G.
Long Is City, NY
I was insanely hesitant about this mask. $9 is A LOT for one sheet mask, especially one you only wear for 3 minutes. But I received a gift card and decided to take the plunge...and I'm glad I did--this mask is great! It was very refreshing and I could really feel the deep clean. I really enjoyed the whole process. I don't think I'll be adding this to my weekly routine simply because of the price tag, but it's nice to treat yourself once in a while! This also makes me want to try out Glamglow's Galacticleanse when it's out later this month.
Deja M.
Valdosta , GA
This is a very fun mask to do with the girls. It's quick and easy to apply. It feels nice on the face and is easy to get from a local Sephora. A little expensive but the experience is worth it.
Amanda H.
Anyone else want to try this! Picking it up this weekend!
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy this mask at?
Teri R.
Omg! Anyone else want to try this?
Lindsey S.
Can you buy these at walmart?? Are they worth it?
Gimhani C.
Hamilton, ON
Curious as to the results of using this mask. Anyone see a noticeable change in their skin?