BY GLAMGLOW #54 in Face Masks

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A first-of-its-kind oxygenating deep cleanse mask with Green Tea Teaoxi® that works to reveal glowing skin. Solutions for:- Dullness and uneven texture- Pores- Oiliness If you want to know more… This carbonated fizzy foam mask effectively removes dirt, excess oil, and makeup buildup. The translucent cleanser begins the oxygenating transformation into a face-forming foam cushion and 3-D microbubbles foam in all directions for the ultimate detox. The black bamboo charcoal sheet is infused with a microbubbling cleanser, featuring Green Tea Teaoxi technology and the essential amino acid l-arginine for radiant skin. A subtle tingling sensation awakens the complexion, while fresh citrus invigorates the senses. This set contains:- Oxygenating Deep Cleanse Mask- Black Bamboo Charcoal Cloth It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates After using the mask, use the charcoal-infused fiber cloth as a washcloth for extra exfoliation for an added micro-circulation benefit.

Reviews (2007)
Buy on Sephora
  • "I highly recommend this product. I like to use it best after a long day of wearing makeup. It really leaves your pores feeling clean and refreshed. I loved the packaging but it is a little pricey. I have sensitive skin and had no irritation or breakouts. " in 96 reviews
Brooke C.
Washington Court House
I love this mask. It feels so good on your skin. I love the feeling while it's in my face. It's an expensive brand, but it's worth the money
Karina J.
Tacoma
I buy one of these at least once a week! It’s my after partying all night skin saver. Deeply cleaning and fast.
daws s.
Acton
I bought this purely because I thought it would be fun. I didn’t really notice any awesome benefits from using it but it was super fun!
Angela G.
Has a light tingling sensation as the bubbles form, super easy clean up, leaves your skin smooth and bright. Nice pleasant light scent.
Claudia R.
Berlin
I have used it for my pimples. And it really hurts on the skin, but after putting it of my skin looks really red. On the next morning my skin looked amazing! There were no Pimples anywhere... absolutely impressed!
Ivyrae H.
Silverdale, WA
This mask is the first mask I used from this cosmetic line and the outcome makes me want to try more, i had no redness after this mask at all and my face felt like my babys bottom.
Kelly N.
Lebanon
This product really was a little wierd because first it was hard to get out of the bag and like put on your face ( the mask was really stuck together in a wierd way) once you got it on the face it felt so cool and instantly started bubbling. I loved this product my skin felt so smooth but don't forget to put a moisturizer on afterwards.
Taylor 🌹.
Sarasota, FL
Omg you wouldn’t believe how great this product is! It works wonders, once I bought this product I come to notice that there’s no other like GlamGlow Oxy Deep Cleaning mask. I bought this from Sephora and I recommend this to everyone!
Jodie C.
Leeds
Brilliant!
I suffer from dry, sensitive skin, and this made my skin so soft.
Very relaxing, a little bit messy afterwards, but worth the money. Haven’t had a breakout in the last couple of days since trying the product, so that’s a great plus!
Will buy again
Kayli N.
Ankeny
This is by FAR my favorite sheet mask that I’ve ever tried. They’re a little on the pricy side but absolutely worth it. During use, the scent is wonderful and refreshing and the bubbles the mask creates are revitalizing to the skin. The product itself feels almost cooling normally but can be especially nice when chilled. After a few minutes, you remove the sheet and massage the product into the skin then rinse it away. I find that this mask is one of the best ways to remove really tough makeup, especially when I do a full face with glitter and the whole lot. Even when I don’t have a lot of makeup on, if I need a quick refresher this is what I teach for. By far one of my favorite products of all time.
Amanda H.
Anyone else want to try this! Picking it up this weekend!
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy this mask at?
Teri R.
Omg! Anyone else want to try this?
Lindsey S.
Can you buy these at walmart?? Are they worth it?
Gimhani C.
Hamilton, ON
Curious as to the results of using this mask. Anyone see a noticeable change in their skin?