BY GLAMGLOW #51 in Face Masks

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A first-of-its-kind oxygenating deep cleanse mask with Green Tea Teaoxi® that works to reveal glowing skin. Solutions for:- Dullness and uneven texture- Pores- Oiliness If you want to know more… This carbonated fizzy foam mask effectively removes dirt, excess oil, and makeup buildup. The translucent cleanser begins the oxygenating transformation into a face-forming foam cushion and 3-D microbubbles foam in all directions for the ultimate detox. The black bamboo charcoal sheet is infused with a microbubbling cleanser, featuring Green Tea Teaoxi technology and the essential amino acid l-arginine for radiant skin. A subtle tingling sensation awakens the complexion, while fresh citrus invigorates the senses. This set contains:- Oxygenating Deep Cleanse Mask- Black Bamboo Charcoal Cloth It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates After using the mask, use the charcoal-infused fiber cloth as a washcloth for extra exfoliation for an added micro-circulation benefit.

Reviews (2000)
Buy on Sephora
Bombshell B.
Dallas
I love this. It made my skin feel great. It was $12 but was super bubbly. It’s great for removing makeup but since I don’t wear makeup I just saw it as a $12 one use facial cleanser. It was good but definitely more geared towards the makeup user.
Ashley N.
Grain Valley, MO
This mask is ahhhhhhmazing!!! $9.00 for one mask is a little high according to my fiancĂŠ. Which I have to agree but it felt soooo amazing. I would say this could be a splurge special occasion mask. I bought it from Sephora. I left it on for longer than the suggested time just because it felt so amazing. Highly recommended.
Alexis C.
Independence, MO
This mask was alright at doing its job, however I was slightly disappointed because I expected more from Glam Glow. This mask didn’t have a high potency in my opinion which is the whole goal of a good mask.
Brooke R.
st.augustine
Felt really cool I loved the bubbles they were so fun and it also smelled really good and made my skin soft I bought it from Sephora it did meet my expectations and was gentle on the skin I would buy again
Keishla 💗.
Bronx, NY
It is amazing and I absolutely love it. It keeps my face moist it goes on smoothly I just absolutely love this product , usually other face masl makes my face really itchy afterwards but not this one
Glori M.
Parlin
So cool and so affordable. Most oxygenation masks run $80 plus, this one is under $10 AND it takes off your makeup. So after a long day go home, slap this baby on...pour yourself a glass of wine and relax.
ℓυρє💙 S.
Richgrove , CA
I loved how it’s all bubbly and foamy! Really quick face mask when you don’t want to have a mask on for over 10 minutes! Leaves your face feeling soft and fresh! I would definitely recommend it to others!
Tricia W.
North Augusta, SC
I had high hopes for this mask given that it was $9. It looked like fun so I figured I'd give it a try, nothing to lose and all. I was just not overwhelmed with it, honestly. I am a BIG Glamglow fan and most of all I LOVE their masks but this one just seemed like a really expensive way to wash my face. It definitely did bubble a lot and it was fun and refreshing to wear but that was about it! I took it off and continued to rub the rest of the mask into my skin with water before washing it off and I did feel clean after but nothing more impressive than just a good cleanser. I will not spend another $9 for another one but if you come across one, it's fun to try!
Haley N.
Paris, TX
Great product! It’s hard for me to find a skin care product that really helps my skin feel fresh and clean. This product did exactly that. I highly recommend to anyone who might be considering this brand.
Amanda R.
You need to use this if you want your pores cleaned! This really does a good job at getting off all of the makeup left behind that my makeup wipes didn’t. Afterwards you just feel so clean and refreshed.
Amanda H.
Anyone else want to try this! Picking it up this weekend!
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy this mask at?
Teri R.
Omg! Anyone else want to try this?
Lindsey S.
Can you buy these at walmart?? Are they worth it?
Gimhani C.
Hamilton, ON
Curious as to the results of using this mask. Anyone see a noticeable change in their skin?