Brook H.
Carthage , MS
I’ve tried a few GlamGlow products and were pleased with them, so I decided to try something from them that was the most affordable...this $9 sheet mask! It starts out as as a sheet with a thick & almost slimy liquid on it. The mask itself was nicely sized and the eyeholes were a bit bigger and now understand is because this mask bibles like crazy and grows in size, so the bigger holes are to ensure that the bubbles don’t get in your eyes. You do have to add water to your face to actually activate it and after about 3-5 minutes you can take it off. Once removed I massaged the liquid left on my face and it bubbles even more!! I rinsed after another few minutes and my skin was super clean and bright looking, by it wasn’t as hydrating as some other face masks, so you will need a good moisturizer afterwards. It’s a good mask and will recommend to others. Will I buy it again...probably not because Beauty makes oxygen masks at under half that price and they leave my skin more hydrated than this one.