BY GLAMGLOW #6 in Face Masks

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A first-of-its-kind oxygenating deep cleanse mask with Green Tea Teaoxi® that works to reveal glowing skin. Solutions for:- Dullness and uneven texture- Pores- Oiliness If you want to know more… This carbonated fizzy foam mask effectively removes dirt, excess oil, and makeup buildup. The translucent cleanser begins the oxygenating transformation into a face-forming foam cushion and 3-D microbubbles foam in all directions for the ultimate detox. The black bamboo charcoal sheet is infused with a microbubbling cleanser, featuring Green Tea Teaoxi technology and the essential amino acid l-arginine for radiant skin. A subtle tingling sensation awakens the complexion, while fresh citrus invigorates the senses. This set contains:- Oxygenating Deep Cleanse Mask- Black Bamboo Charcoal Cloth It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates After using the mask, use the charcoal-infused fiber cloth as a washcloth for extra exfoliation for an added micro-circulation benefit.

Buy on Sephora*
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm writing this as I use it as a first impression. I think that's relevant since at 9 dollars a mask you're going to want immediate results since masks don't get used that often. Especially this one at 9 dollars a single.
So I pulled it out of the package and it was black. I washed my face twice. Once with acne wash and once exfoliating. I then put the mask on. Couldn't figure out if there was a front or back so I just applied it. It started bubbling more on the front than the back from what I could see when I lifted it up so I immediately turned it around then let it sit. I let it sit for about 5 min instead of 3.
It bubbled up pretty quickly and although I could see that I didn't feel anything. It looked like a bunch of sudsed up soap. But no feeling whatsoever other than the wet coolness of the mask.
It definitely bubbled more and more as time went on as you can see from the pictures and towards the 5 minute mark I could feel a small bubbly sensation. It was completely white and foamy at this point.
Application was pretty easy although it did fit weird around the nose and eyes like it was way too big in some places and very small in others. It went under my chin which I loved and had slits in the chin area so it could wrap around it with no air bubbles or irritation of trying to get it to fit.
When I removed it there were a ton of bubbles on my face. So I rinsed as directed with hot water. It took a bit more effort to get off than regular facial soap but it wasn't too bad.
My skin now feels cool and very clean. It looks a bit more glowy and less dull but that's about it.
I will post an update in the morning seeing how it feels and if there is anything to update by morning.
I wont be wearing any other skincare as I usually do so I can get a good idea how this works on its own.
Next morning:
I woke up about 6 hours later. I had no more results and I was just as oily as I always am and had to wash my face again. It did not make my existing pimples, blackheads or clogged pores any smaller or take any away.
Overall I didn't see any difference after using this mask. My face felt clean but that could and probably was nothing more than a menthol or cooling or slight tingly effect which I'm assuming it was.
Overall it was pretty cool and mostly gimmicky yes but still fun to use but for 9 US dollars a piece and no cheaper per mask multi packs to be seen, much less bought I'd pass on this and won't be purchasing again and overall I would not recommend it to anyone.
Mirvelyn Santos C.
Everett, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Honestly, I only post reviews when credit is deserved and want to share a great discovery. ~ This is moisturizer is awesome! In order to give a true review, I will explain my skin type and how this product works for me. FYI (I don't work for Loreal nor am I getting paid to give this review.)

It definitely quenches my 48 year old sensitive, dry and thirsty skin. My hair is caucasian naturally curly and I have the dry skin that goes along it. Because of that, I started moisturizing at the age of 13. My first skin care regimen was Oil of Olay every night because my grandmother had beautiful skin and that is what she used. Perhaps it did some good, no one believes me when I tell them my age. However, since it wasn't enough for my skin after the age 40, I began the long grueling task of product testing to find the right super-duper moisturizer.

Since my skin is very sensitive and learned the hard way to always research what I put on my face. During this quest, I learned from a distributor that worked for Loreal and Lancome that they were sister companies and both use very similar ingredients. In addition, they both do extensive research into creating their products. Of course, the first thing I did when I returned home was Google it to verify if this was factual information. Sure enough, it was true. I also looked up both company's products and compared them to each other. Very similar! Even though I would love to only purchase Lancome's expensive products, it just isn't practical. So, I began testing Loreal products. (Every now and then, I will buy Lancome's Absolute Night cream.) Good News! Loreal Age Perfect Cell Renewal is the closest thing to it. Believe it or not, I even put it on my lips because it actually taste good! (I saw on the ingredients there is honey in it.) I kid you not, it smells as good as it taste! (Promise, I'm not looney!) No strong perfume smells. It leaves my skin soft, smooth and with a slight glow. The best part is that it absorbs right in and doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy. It meets all of my requirements for a moisturizer.

Let's face the ugly reality, there's no miracle cream or snake oil that will erase the age of time. Instead, all we can do is moisturize and take care of what we have! So far I am happy with this product and almost finished with my second jar. I will buy more! Love it!
Maddie N.
Massachusetts
I’ve had good luck with some of the original Glamglow masks but not so much with this one. I have dry/combination sensitive skin and this product left my face red. Personally I felt like this product stripped TOO much of my natural oils so it l left my dry and patchy. Also I have acne prone skin and this mask left my breakouts with no improvements like I hoped. The price point on this product is more towards the pricier side for a small amount of product. There’s a lot of cheaper masks that do a much better job. I suggest you get a sample or this product from Sephora or buy the mini pot before purchasing the full size because all skin is different so what doesn’t work for me might work for you.
Ashley N.
Grain Valley, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask is ahhhhhhmazing!!! $9.00 for one mask is a little high according to my fiancé. Which I have to agree but it felt soooo amazing. I would say this could be a splurge special occasion mask. I bought it from Sephora. I left it on for longer than the suggested time just because it felt so amazing. Highly recommended.
Allison C.
Grove City, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoyed this mask! I do think the $9 price tag is a little high for a sheet mask, but a girls got to treat herself every now and then! I put the mask on and thought I had it backwards since the bubbles were on the outside so I flipped it around only to realize that side doesn't matter. The instructions said to leave it on for 3 minutes, but in my opinion that's not long enough to get a good cleaning from the sheet mask so I left on for 10-15 minutes. There got to be so many bubbles that it was almost slipping of my face, but I used the mask to rub around the excess product and then rinsed it off. I have pretty normal skin (sometimes it can get dry/oily in some places and I do get breakouts) and overall felt that it shrunk my pores and gave me a nice glow.
Ella Y.

mso-ascii-font-family:Cambria;
mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria;
mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;}

I like the scent. this feels so good in the skin. it smells really good. I love it! it is very affordable. it is not
expensive at all. It has a nice scent to it. It is also long lasting. I use
this product four to six times a week. i definitely recommend it to others get
yours now!

Summer R.
Denmark, WI
Amazing! This stuff is a miracle in a bottle! My skin feels amazing! I use is 3 times a week. It's my new favorite skincare product and it's so gentle! VERY effective. Wouldn't change anything about it besides the price. But in this case, it's totally worth it!!

GLAMGLOW YOUTHMUD™ Tinglexfoliate Treatment
Rachel N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
GLAMGLOW BUBBLESHEET Oxygenating Deep Cleanse Mask This higher quality & costly Glamglow mask's packaging did not stand out visually from other brands. The application process was easier, making it a fun, calming experience. I felt the bubbles and tingles on my face, making it an effective treatment with easy clean up. Only con: I felt other products do a better job deep cleaning. I did not receive this as a complementary product, and I am reviewing this product from my personal experience- purchased by me.
Kelsey G.
Dallastown, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the most bizarre face mask o have ever tried! It’s so cool how the bubbles form on the mask and on your skin. My skin felt SO refreshed and clean without feeling stripped. I recommend trying this mask just for the experience. But to be it is worth every penny of that $9 price tag and I will continue to repurchase!
Aiyana B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bought this off Sephora online, (10$) and didn’t use it for about a month after I received it! I used this on freshly washed skin, and it left my skin feeling extra clean! It foamed up quite a bit and it was a fun little treat for myself! I love masks & all things skincare. My skin feels like it can breathe, and the overall appearance left me GLOWING! I’m impressed. I think I will repurchase and keep on hand for when I need a skin pick-me-up! The smell was incredible, and it did NOT irritate my dry, sensitive skin! Such a bonus!
Teri R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg! Anyone else want to try this?
Amanda H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anyone else want to try this! Picking it up this weekend!
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I buy this mask at?
Lindsey S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can you buy these at walmart?? Are they worth it?
Oyuky R.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
$9 for a sheet mask, is it really worth my money?