BY GLAMGLOW #65 in Face Masks

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A first-of-its-kind oxygenating deep cleanse mask with Green Tea Teaoxi® that works to reveal glowing skin. Solutions for:- Dullness and uneven texture- Pores- Oiliness If you want to know more… This carbonated fizzy foam mask effectively removes dirt, excess oil, and makeup buildup. The translucent cleanser begins the oxygenating transformation into a face-forming foam cushion and 3-D microbubbles foam in all directions for the ultimate detox. The black bamboo charcoal sheet is infused with a microbubbling cleanser, featuring Green Tea Teaoxi technology and the essential amino acid l-arginine for radiant skin. A subtle tingling sensation awakens the complexion, while fresh citrus invigorates the senses. This set contains:- Oxygenating Deep Cleanse Mask- Black Bamboo Charcoal Cloth It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates After using the mask, use the charcoal-infused fiber cloth as a washcloth for extra exfoliation for an added micro-circulation benefit.

Reviews (2018)
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I highly recommend this product. I like to use it best after a long day of wearing makeup. It really leaves your pores feeling clean and refreshed. I loved the packaging but it is a little pricey. I have sensitive skin and had no irritation or breakouts. " in 96 reviews
Edita P.
Middleton, MA
When I saw Glamglow Bubblesheet Mask I knew I have to try it out, so no wonder I tried it out within a couple hours of its arrival. This bubbling mask is supposed to deep cleanse the skin, but I didn't feel any effect like that. I loved the material of the mask as it was a sturdy cloth that felt strong and luxurious. The mask has to go on a damp face and will start bubbling withing 60 seconds with full effect at 3 minutes. It did bubble, but it wasn't that quick, so I kept for 10+ minutes just to get more out of it. I put it on a damp face, so I'm wondering if I had to have even more water on the skin. While the mask was on my face, I felt no tingling, no irritation, just really nothing. After removing the mask you're supposed to smooth the residue over the skin and then wash it off. I did just that. The remaining product feels like a creamy face wash. My skin felt hydrated and soft afterwards, the mask didn't dry it, but I didn't see any deep cleansing effect. I enjoyed my experience and I'd love to use it again, but I don't think I would repurchase the mask myself as it's too expensive for the effect it gives.
Mirvelyn Santos C.
Everett, WA
Honestly, I only post reviews when credit is deserved and want to share a great discovery. ~ This is moisturizer is awesome! In order to give a true review, I will explain my skin type and how this product works for me. FYI (I don't work for Loreal nor am I getting paid to give this review.)

It definitely quenches my 48 year old sensitive, dry and thirsty skin. My hair is caucasian naturally curly and I have the dry skin that goes along it. Because of that, I started moisturizing at the age of 13. My first skin care regimen was Oil of Olay every night because my grandmother had beautiful skin and that is what she used. Perhaps it did some good, no one believes me when I tell them my age. However, since it wasn't enough for my skin after the age 40, I began the long grueling task of product testing to find the right super-duper moisturizer.

Since my skin is very sensitive and learned the hard way to always research what I put on my face. During this quest, I learned from a distributor that worked for Loreal and Lancome that they were sister companies and both use very similar ingredients. In addition, they both do extensive research into creating their products. Of course, the first thing I did when I returned home was Google it to verify if this was factual information. Sure enough, it was true. I also looked up both company's products and compared them to each other. Very similar! Even though I would love to only purchase Lancome's expensive products, it just isn't practical. So, I began testing Loreal products. (Every now and then, I will buy Lancome's Absolute Night cream.) Good News! Loreal Age Perfect Cell Renewal is the closest thing to it. Believe it or not, I even put it on my lips because it actually taste good! (I saw on the ingredients there is honey in it.) I kid you not, it smells as good as it taste! (Promise, I'm not looney!) No strong perfume smells. It leaves my skin soft, smooth and with a slight glow. The best part is that it absorbs right in and doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy. It meets all of my requirements for a moisturizer.

Let's face the ugly reality, there's no miracle cream or snake oil that will erase the age of time. Instead, all we can do is moisturize and take care of what we have! So far I am happy with this product and almost finished with my second jar. I will buy more! Love it!
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
I’ve tried a few GlamGlow products and were pleased with them, so I decided to try something from them that was the most affordable...this $9 sheet mask! It starts out as as a sheet with a thick & almost slimy liquid on it. The mask itself was nicely sized and the eyeholes were a bit bigger and now understand is because this mask bibles like crazy and grows in size, so the bigger holes are to ensure that the bubbles don’t get in your eyes. You do have to add water to your face to actually activate it and after about 3-5 minutes you can take it off. Once removed I massaged the liquid left on my face and it bubbles even more!! I rinsed after another few minutes and my skin was super clean and bright looking, by it wasn’t as hydrating as some other face masks, so you will need a good moisturizer afterwards. It’s a good mask and will recommend to others. Will I buy it again...probably not because Beauty makes oxygen masks at under half that price and they leave my skin more hydrated than this one.
Cassandra C.
This mask like many of Glam Glow’s products is very much a novelty products. This is a cleansing sheet mask, which was new to me, so it took me a while to use it because I kept forgetting and wanting to use it as a traditional sheet mask.

To use it, you wet your face and then put the mask on top. You leave it on for about three minutes and the mask bubbles and foams. You can really see the foam on the outside of the mask, but you don’t really notice it on the side touching your skin, although it is working. When you take the mask off you rub the foam into your skin to further break down dirt, grime, and makeup, and then rinse off.

I will say that this actually works better than I thought. I did have some light make up on when I used it. It left me feeling clean and not stripped. The downfall of course is that retail is nine dollars each. Not really something you can use regularly at that price point, but I did enjoy trying it.
Kat V.
Austin, TX
I received this mask as a Christmas present was very excited to try it out. The mask was very wet, like dripping with product. I put in on my task and it just kept sliding around. I finally got it to stay in one spot and started to feel the bubbles which is nice, but the bubbles made it stop sticking to my face more again. After about 10 minutes I took it off, and left the mask in my sink while I rubbed the extra product into my face, which didn't really work because there was so much product it was just smearing everywhere. The mask in my sink continued to bubble for a solid 2 hours after I took it off so. It sure why this instructions said to only leave the mask on for no longer than 20 minutes. Overall, my skin did feel really nice and hydrated afterwards but I probably won't ever use this product again.
Kayli N.
Ankeny
This is by FAR my favorite sheet mask that I’ve ever tried. They’re a little on the pricy side but absolutely worth it. During use, the scent is wonderful and refreshing and the bubbles the mask creates are revitalizing to the skin. The product itself feels almost cooling normally but can be especially nice when chilled. After a few minutes, you remove the sheet and massage the product into the skin then rinse it away. I find that this mask is one of the best ways to remove really tough makeup, especially when I do a full face with glitter and the whole lot. Even when I don’t have a lot of makeup on, if I need a quick refresher this is what I teach for. By far one of my favorite products of all time.
Yevgeniya S.
Palm Harbor, FL
This mask was just as much fun as it was effective! I love a good sheet mask and I will definitely continue to buy this one. At first when I put it on i thought I put it on backwards because there were so many bubbles on the outside. I checked and re- read the back and the picture shows bubbles on the outside so i knew i was fine. I also really like that it only takes 3 minutes. Anything more than that and it might slip off your face lol after the 3 minutes you rub the remaining mask all over. There was sooo much too! It was awesome. It was like a face wash after. After I finished rinsing it off and dried my face I looked in the mirror and couldn't believe what 3 minutes did. My face actually had a glow to it. I know it says glow on the package but I thought there was no way and I was wrong. My face looked so "healthy." I also had a few breakouts cuz ya know being a woman is great sometimes and even those weren't as noticeable. My face felt well hydrated and looked great. I would even do this mask before leaving the house on a day I don't wear makeup or at least minimal makeup.
Erica T.
corcoran ca
love this mask! I use it before I get into the shower, I let it sit for 10 minutes, then get into the shower and use the mask to rub it into my face, neck and shoulders. When I get out my skin is glowing and so clean! It literally cleans out the gunk out of my pores on my nose. I usually follow with Supermud (which I like to use right out of the shower) and my skin is left radiant, clean and so soft. This has literally changed my skin and texture. I was having breakouts all over my face and when I started using this with supermud my skin has completely changed
Allison C.
Grove City, OH
I really enjoyed this mask! I do think the $9 price tag is a little high for a sheet mask, but a girls got to treat herself every now and then! I put the mask on and thought I had it backwards since the bubbles were on the outside so I flipped it around only to realize that side doesn't matter. The instructions said to leave it on for 3 minutes, but in my opinion that's not long enough to get a good cleaning from the sheet mask so I left on for 10-15 minutes. There got to be so many bubbles that it was almost slipping of my face, but I used the mask to rub around the excess product and then rinsed it off. I have pretty normal skin (sometimes it can get dry/oily in some places and I do get breakouts) and overall felt that it shrunk my pores and gave me a nice glow.
Carolyn G.
This mask contours well to my face, which is unusual of sheet masks. The bubbles are pleasant as the form on your face, like a subtle tickle with a bit of a bowl-of-Rice Krispies sound going. Most importantly, it does what it advertises well. It is a fantastic extra cleanse on those days I need to really detox my skin. If you follow the directions, this can be a useful skincare tool. I highly recommend it, despite it’s slightly marked up price tag.
Amanda H.
Anyone else want to try this! Picking it up this weekend!
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy this mask at?
Teri R.
Omg! Anyone else want to try this?
Lindsey S.
Can you buy these at walmart?? Are they worth it?
Gimhani C.
Hamilton, ON
Curious as to the results of using this mask. Anyone see a noticeable change in their skin?