BY GLAMGLOW

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A first-of-its-kind oxygenating deep cleanse mask with Green Tea Teaoxi® that works to reveal glowing skin. Solutions for:- Dullness and uneven texture- Pores- Oiliness If you want to know more… This carbonated fizzy foam mask effectively removes dirt, excess oil, and makeup buildup. The translucent cleanser begins the oxygenating transformation into a face-forming foam cushion and 3-D microbubbles foam in all directions for the ultimate detox. The black bamboo charcoal sheet is infused with a microbubbling cleanser, featuring Green Tea Teaoxi technology and the essential amino acid l-arginine for radiant skin. A subtle tingling sensation awakens the complexion, while fresh citrus invigorates the senses. This set contains:- Oxygenating Deep Cleanse Mask- Black Bamboo Charcoal Cloth It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates After using the mask, use the charcoal-infused fiber cloth as a washcloth for extra exfoliation for an added micro-circulation benefit.

Buy on Sephora
Cody G.
Cody G.
Los Altos, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this mask! I'm an avid user of Sephora's sheet masks but as a GLAMGLOW fan I had to try this when I saw it in the email. I wasn't sure what to expect. The mask goes on black then turns white with bubbles after 3 minutes. Once you take the mask off you rub the remaining bubbles on your face and it becomes a cleanser. My face felt great afterwards but especially nice and bright the next morning. It is a little more expensive than the Sephora brand sheet masks I usually get, but I'm willing to spend extra to make my skin look as good as possible. I'm glad I bought 3 because I will be using it again.
Marie G.
Marie G.
Astoria, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was insanely hesitant about this mask. $9 is A LOT for one sheet mask, especially one you only wear for 3 minutes. But I received a gift card and decided to take the plunge...and I'm glad I did--this mask is great! It was very refreshing and I could really feel the deep clean. I really enjoyed the whole process. I don't think I'll be adding this to my weekly routine simply because of the price tag, but it's nice to treat yourself once in a while! This also makes me want to try out Glamglow's Galacticleanse when it's out later this month.
Valerie J.
Valerie J.
Paterson, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love GlamGlow so Ofcourse I HAD TO GET THIS MASK as soon as it launched! I ordered online along with a few other things, received my order yesterday & tried the mask last night. I love the idea, I like the formula & I like the scent but I don't think I'd purchase again. My skin looked good, felt clean and smooth Post use. Great quality but the price is a little steep, which is expected from GlamGlow, & it's just not a must in my opinion.
Aurelia G.
Aurelia G.
Springfield
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I first ordered this from Sephora I was kinda skeptical about this mask. I have combination skin so it really helps hydrate my skin without it feeling oily. I absolutely love this mask and I have bought multiple of these GLAMGLOW masks. You leave it on for the time it says to and after add your serums and moisturizers and you are good to go. I use this mask at night and lather my face with serum. I wake up feeling so fresh and clean.
Sarah V.
Sarah V.
Lebanon
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loved this mask, and was so easy to use! Unlike many sheet masks, this particular mask had the right amount of product on it, the cut outs were in the appropriate places, within a few minutes of application it started to bubble, which was a fabulous experience. My skin felt fresh and clean after using the mask. I would definitely purchase and use again.
Clara L.
Clara L.
Dadeville, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
The first time I used this product it made my face really soft. It's claims on the package really do what it promises. At first it felt really wet and kind of slick on my face. Then I felt a tingling sensation but it wasn't that bad. After I removed this my face was kind of red because I have sensitive skin, but it went away and my face looked refreshed.
Haylee G.
Haylee G.
Eugene
I thaought this was s very interesting product. It kinda met my expectations, it made my skin soft after using it. I think that a lot of glam glow products are pricier but this one was a good price. I think I might buy it again, at some point. I would recommend to anyone wanting to start using the brand slowly.
Stephanie E.
Stephanie E.
New York
My skin felt a lot cleaner after using it, but honestly, no different from using other clay masks. However, it was definitely a lot less drying than usual. It smells good and feels nice to put on. I used it a couple of times over two weeks, and I didn't notice that much difference in my skin.
Autumn H.
Autumn H.
reynoldsburg
I've tried a few of the other glam glow masks but this one is my favorite by far due to the convenience of the sheet! You literally just plop it on, no long application process. The bubbles feel so good on your face & leave it feeling smooth and clean. After washing it off, my skin definitely felt more hydrated and luminous. Overall a great product!
Kaitlin M.
Kaitlin M.
Little Falls
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love and have used this product time and time again. I also recieved this product as a gift, but i have bought plenty more for myself. This product was very effective and I am a happy repeat user. I would recvonebd and would buy again. I have already purchaced this item several times.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Sedalia, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anyone else want to try this! Picking it up this weekend!
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I buy this mask at?
Teri R.
Teri R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg! Anyone else want to try this?
Oyuky R.
Oyuky R.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
$9 for a sheet mask, is it really worth my money?
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can you buy these at walmart?? Are they worth it?