BY GLAMGLOW #5 in Face Masks

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A first-of-its-kind oxygenating deep cleanse mask with Green Tea Teaoxi® that works to reveal glowing skin. Solutions for:- Dullness and uneven texture- Pores- Oiliness If you want to know more… This carbonated fizzy foam mask effectively removes dirt, excess oil, and makeup buildup. The translucent cleanser begins the oxygenating transformation into a face-forming foam cushion and 3-D microbubbles foam in all directions for the ultimate detox. The black bamboo charcoal sheet is infused with a microbubbling cleanser, featuring Green Tea Teaoxi technology and the essential amino acid l-arginine for radiant skin. A subtle tingling sensation awakens the complexion, while fresh citrus invigorates the senses. This set contains:- Oxygenating Deep Cleanse Mask- Black Bamboo Charcoal Cloth It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates After using the mask, use the charcoal-infused fiber cloth as a washcloth for extra exfoliation for an added micro-circulation benefit.

Buy on Sephora
Pamela P.
Pamela P.
Rochester, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask was just as much fun as it was effective! I love a good sheet mask and I will definitely continue to buy this one. At first when I put it on i thought I put it on backwards because there were so many bubbles on the outside. I checked and re- read the back and the picture shows bubbles on the outside so i knew i was fine. I also really like that it only takes 3 minutes. Anything more than that and it might slip off your face lol after the 3 minutes you rub the remaining mask all over. There was sooo much too! It was awesome. It was like a face wash after. After I finished rinsing it off and dried my face I looked in the mirror and couldn't believe what 3 minutes did. My face actually had a glow to it. I know it says glow on the package but I thought there was no way and I was wrong. My face looked so "healthy." I also had a few breakouts cuz ya know being a woman is great sometimes and even those weren't as noticeable. My face felt well hydrated and looked great. I would even do this mask before leaving the house on a day I don't wear makeup or at least minimal makeup.
Brittney H.
Brittney H.
Danville, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't often use face mask but I was very intrigued by the new Bubblesheet mask when I saw its release. I immediately purchased it. $9 is pricey for just one mask but hey, life's too short for dull skin. I must say I really liked it. Has a nice green tea/ soft citrus scent. I love how thick the bubbles get to form a cleaner! You can even feel a slight tingling sensation from the bubbles appearing. It's cool! Doesn't hurt.

But.... I have very dry skin... it is definitely drying but my skin felt clean & refreshed. So if you have dry skin like me, make sure you use a heavy moisturizer afterwards.

TIP: I DID NOT KNOW THIS!!! When you take the mask off and rub the product in, the mask doubles as a "washcloth." Sephoras websites says " use the charcoal infused fiber mask as a washcloth for extra exfoliation for an added micro -circulation benefit."
Ella Y.

mso-ascii-font-family:Cambria;
mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria;
mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;}

I like the scent. this feels so good in the skin. it smells really good. I love it! it is very affordable. it is not
expensive at all. It has a nice scent to it. It is also long lasting. I use
this product four to six times a week. i definitely recommend it to others get
yours now!

Allison C.
Allison C.
Columbus
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoyed this mask! I do think the $9 price tag is a little high for a sheet mask, but a girls got to treat herself every now and then! I put the mask on and thought I had it backwards since the bubbles were on the outside so I flipped it around only to realize that side doesn't matter. The instructions said to leave it on for 3 minutes, but in my opinion that's not long enough to get a good cleaning from the sheet mask so I left on for 10-15 minutes. There got to be so many bubbles that it was almost slipping of my face, but I used the mask to rub around the excess product and then rinsed it off. I have pretty normal skin (sometimes it can get dry/oily in some places and I do get breakouts) and overall felt that it shrunk my pores and gave me a nice glow.
Caroline E.
Caroline E.
Coatesville, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do not believe in the hype! I am the very first to sing praises for GlamGlow as a brand! I LOVE their Youthmud and Gravitymud! I adore their cleansers! When I saw this new mask, it was only natural for me to grab one as fast as I could. I threw that bad boy on my face as fast as I could! I noticed only the very slightest bit of bubbling. I even kept it on past the 3 minute mark that they call for. I lathered and rinsed. I noticed a glowing face. However, I did NOT notice anything spectacular. I definitely did not notice anything worth the $9 price tag! I mean, $9? GlamGlow, I really think you should make it, possibly a three pack? GLAMGLOW BUBBLESHEET Oxygenating Deep Cleanse Mask
Jamie W.
Jamie W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love face mask sheets overall. It is my favorite. I do them a lot at night. I do at least 2 a week. When I heard about this launching on Instagram on the glam glow page, I was siced. I saw videos of it being placed on the face and it literally starts to bubble up. I got this for $9 at sephora. I know it costs a lot for 1 sheet mask, but it was worth the experience. It felt good using this mask. I can feel the bubbles foaming up underneath the mask and it softened my face and moisturized. I notice my nose doesn't feel gross after using this. I do have bad blackheads on my nose and it feels uncomfortable. After using this, i felt refreshed.
Cody G.
Cody G.
Los Altos, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this mask! I'm an avid user of Sephora's sheet masks but as a GLAMGLOW fan I had to try this when I saw it in the email. I wasn't sure what to expect. The mask goes on black then turns white with bubbles after 3 minutes. Once you take the mask off you rub the remaining bubbles on your face and it becomes a cleanser. My face felt great afterwards but especially nice and bright the next morning. It is a little more expensive than the Sephora brand sheet masks I usually get, but I'm willing to spend extra to make my skin look as good as possible. I'm glad I bought 3 because I will be using it again.
Megan G.
Megan G.
Myrtle Beach
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mask and I hate the price tag!! (Only reason for 4 stars is based on price). Use it for longer than 3 minutes!! That's the catch!! Bubbles up like crazy and makes your skin feel great and clean afterwards. I used this followed by a tea tree mask and I feel like it's great for prepping the skin for other products. It supposedly will take your makeup off too-but I didn't test that theory. Love this, hate the price!
Alicia C.
Alicia C.
Blythewood, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
The mask goes on black then turns white with bubbles after 3 minutes. Once you take the mask off you rub the remaining bubbles on your face and it becomes a cleanser. My face felt great afterwards but especially nice and bright the next morning. You can feel your skin rejuvenating while wearing the mask. I have started using several different products that claim to be oxygenating, but this one made me a believer in the powers of these types of products. My skin felt supple after removing the mask, and I kind of felt like my skin took a deep breath! Great product and I will definitely use again!!
Carrie L.
Carrie L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely adore bubble masks, and this one didn't disappoint! It was given to me by a co-worker (thank you!!) who knew how much I LOVE masks of any kind. But this one is special. You can feel your skin rejuvenating while wearing the mask. I have started using several different products that claim to be oxygenating, but this one made me a believer in the powers of these types of products. My skin felt supple after removing the mask, and I kind of felt like my skin took a deep breath! Great product and I will definitely use again!!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Sedalia, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anyone else want to try this! Picking it up this weekend!
Teri R.
Teri R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg! Anyone else want to try this?
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I buy this mask at?
Gimhani C.
Gimhani C.
Port Perry , ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Curious as to the results of using this mask. Anyone see a noticeable change in their skin?
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can you buy these at walmart?? Are they worth it?