BY GLAMGLOW

Brightmud™ Single-Use Sealed Chrome Cells with NEW TAPWipe™ Bioactive Technology. The World s First TAP ON + WIPE OFF Reverse Action Under Eye and; Orbital Eye Treatment. Designed for Instant 3-Minute Results. For Men and; Women of All Ages and; All Skin Types. Brightmud™ for your New Super Bright Sexy Eyes. Welcome to Glam-Land™ and the World of Glamglow. Tapwire™ - Helps Absorb Toxins While Delivering High Nutrients and; Minerals to Tired Eyes Nitroffeine™ C8H10N4O2 - Helps Reduce Appearance of Dark Circles, Stimulates Circulation and; Helps to Reduce Visual

Maria M.
Parkville, MD
This product is amazing. Within 3 minutes of applying, I am left with super hydrated and firm undereyes. Using this will brighten the eye area and help with dark circles while giving nutrients and hydration!
Abby M.
My least favorite eye treatment to date 🙁 Unfortunately I thought this product smelled horrible and the weird flakes inside just left me feeling like the product possibly wasn’t fully blended or had settled maybe... I purchased it from a local boutique.
Janna A.
Ridgeland, MS
Really like this product. Can definitely feel the product working on point of contact and can see results after every use. Packaging is never disappointing with this company. Would totally try these out if you’re looking for something to help out those under eyes!
Lauren S.
Starkville
I️ received a sample of these in my ipsy bag. I️t did brighten the skin around my eyes but I️t really burned while I️t was on. I️ don’t know if that happens with everyone but I️t was almost unbearable.
guînevere S.
Granite City
So, I have incredibly bad dark circles around my eyes and this product definitely helped me in getting a nice, solid glove all around my eye and listed my skin to help me look my age. I absolutely appreciate this product!
Monica S.
New Windsor, NY
I loved this product! Helped to firm up under the eyes and reduce those horrible bags! A little pricier of a brand, but worth it! I was lucky to receive this in my monthly Ipsy subscription. I would recommend!
LueAnne A.
Gallatin, TN
I got this as a sample with my Ricky's NYC order and was so excited.  I have dark circles and lines and puffiness.  I had high hopes.  But as soon as I applied it my eyelids started burning so badly I couldn't stand it.  I had to wipe it off.  Now they're just red.  :(  Boooo.  OH well. I'd just suggest trying a little to see how it reacts before applying the whole amount.  :)
Jessica R.
Houston Tx 77084
It helps absorb toxins while delivering high nutrients and minerals to tired eyes What it does A reverse action under eye and orbital eye treatment Stimulates circulation and helps to reduce visual signs of fatigue Provides an intense hydrating and plumping effect Helps visually de-puff eyes Apply evenly and carefylly massage into skin. I know it looks nasty but is worth it 👍🏼
Ashley P.
South Lake Tahoe, CA
Tingling sensation around my eyes. Cool packaging and easy to use (has left to right labels) looks a little weird at first, but does its job to the T. GLAMGLOW® Brightmud™ Eye TreatmentGLAMGLOW® Brightmud™ Eye TreatmentGLAMGLOW® Brightmud™ Eye TreatmentGLAMGLOW Gift Sexy Ultimate Anti-Aging Set
Jessica d.
Gretna, NE
Love these eye treatments! I feel like I can tell a noticeable difference after use for puffiness around my eyes. I was a first time user but would use this again. Great brand and while some won't spend the money on this brand it is worth it!
Amanda C.
Bowling Green, KY
Is this product really worth the money? I've been struggling with really dark circles.
Ariel C.
Mesa, AZ
Does it get rid of circles and wrinkles? I have DARK circles under my eyes.
Abarnah K.
laval, QC
Is this gooood. Want to try it so badly
Amanda L.
I have super puffy and dark undereyes when I wake up in the morning. Will these eye treatments help with that?
Sabrina G.
I wanna get these for my mom, but she’s a deeper skin tone and has dark circles. Would it still work in this situation?