BY GLAMGLOW

Brightmud™ Single-Use Sealed Chrome Cells with NEW TAPWipe™ Bioactive Technology. The World s First TAP ON + WIPE OFF Reverse Action Under Eye and; Orbital Eye Treatment. Designed for Instant 3-Minute Results. For Men and; Women of All Ages and; All Skin Types. Brightmud™ for your New Super Bright Sexy Eyes. Welcome to Glam-Land™ and the World of Glamglow. Tapwire™ - Helps Absorb Toxins While Delivering High Nutrients and; Minerals to Tired Eyes Nitroffeine™ C8H10N4O2 - Helps Reduce Appearance of Dark Circles, Stimulates Circulation and; Helps to Reduce Visual

Olivia S.
West chester, PA
I like this product a lot because not only does it plump your lips but it also smooths them so you feel soooo pampered! It’s long lasting and easy to use! I would recommend to anyone and would definitely buy it for myself again!
Jazmin N.
Johnstown, PA
This product worked really well for me. I have very dark circles around my eyes and this treatment made a noticable difference. The skin around my eyes wasn't as dark and was definitely more hydrated. Highly recommended!
Maria M.
Parkville, MD
This product is amazing. Within 3 minutes of applying, I am left with super hydrated and firm undereyes. Using this will brighten the eye area and help with dark circles while giving nutrients and hydration!
Jamie B.
Orlando, FL
This product has worked really well on my eyes. It did cause a burning sensation but not on my eyes if that makes sense. I definitely noticed a difference these might be expensive but I was able to use just one side for both of my eyes I noticed a lift in my eyes my dark bags were a lot less darker and my fine lines had shrunk slightly.
Abby M.
My least favorite eye treatment to date 🙁 Unfortunately I thought this product smelled horrible and the weird flakes inside just left me feeling like the product possibly wasn’t fully blended or had settled maybe... I purchased it from a local boutique.
Janna A.
Ridgeland, MS
Really like this product. Can definitely feel the product working on point of contact and can see results after every use. Packaging is never disappointing with this company. Would totally try these out if you’re looking for something to help out those under eyes!
guînevere S.
Granite City
So, I have incredibly bad dark circles around my eyes and this product definitely helped me in getting a nice, solid glove all around my eye and listed my skin to help me look my age. I absolutely appreciate this product!
member-74573
The Brightmud comes in individual pods that are easy to apply.  I use them once a month when my undereyes look tired and dry.  This does make them look a bit brighter, but I don't think I'll stop my search for the best eye treatment for brightening dark circles and making them look less sallow.
Monica S.
New Windsor, NY
I loved this product! Helped to firm up under the eyes and reduce those horrible bags! A little pricier of a brand, but worth it! I was lucky to receive this in my monthly Ipsy subscription. I would recommend!
LueAnne A.
Gallatin, TN
I got this as a sample with my Ricky's NYC order and was so excited.  I have dark circles and lines and puffiness.  I had high hopes.  But as soon as I applied it my eyelids started burning so badly I couldn't stand it.  I had to wipe it off.  Now they're just red.  :(  Boooo.  OH well. I'd just suggest trying a little to see how it reacts before applying the whole amount.  :)
Amanda C.
Bowling Green, KY
Is this product really worth the money? I've been struggling with really dark circles.
Ariel C.
Mesa, AZ
Does it get rid of circles and wrinkles? I have DARK circles under my eyes.
samira p.
London, Essex
Im so curious about this product. Ive heard it is really good for the under eyes. Does this product actually work ? Really would love to try it if it does work.
Bri’Anna R.
Savannah, GA
How well does this work on dark under eye circles? Is it worth it for the amount of money it is?
Amanda L.
Homestead, FL
I have super puffy and dark undereyes when I wake up in the morning. Will these eye treatments help with that?

back