glamfox

1 star

19%

4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
I have tried several Glam Fox products in the past and loved them! For. This product I really like the easy to squeeze tube packaging, and the consistency of the product is really nice. I like how hydrated it makes my skin feel and I like putting this on before I do my makeup to create a better base under my eyes. This has helped me reduce my dark circles in the morning so I can look more refreshed! There isn’t much of a smell to the product, and it absorbs into the skin super nice. I was hoping for better and more significant results!! For someone like me with super dark under eye circles I definitely need something stronger !!
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
i didn’t see much of a result after using it for a few months. didn’t cause any irritation or skin texture. the formula is very soft and easy to blend. no scent at all. found it at tjmaxx for super cheap.
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
I see little result, it stings if it gets in your eye, and is not easily blended or very hydrating. Smells good but I don’t think fragrance is important in an eye-cream!