Glamabronze Face & Body Bronzer

by Morphe

Morphe Glamabronze Face & Body Bronzer, this super glam bronzer is sunkissed perfection all the way. Available in 3 tan-tastic shades

Icon - sunkissed glow (ideal for fair skin tones); Megastar - tropical tan (ideal for medium skin tones); Phenom - ultimate bronze (ideal for seep skin tones)

Does this product is good for summer?
Which shade is best for medium skin tone?
Does this bronzer compare to the marc Jacobs tantastic?
Start your review of Glamabronze Face & Body Bronzer!
Gainesville, GA
Glamabronze Face & Body Bronzer uploaded by Alexis F.
Purchased at: ULTA
AMAZING bronzer. I use this on my face and all over my body if I need to color correct.
Cerritos, CA
Glamabronze Face & Body Bronzer uploaded by Phil D.
I managed to snag this bronzer for $9 while it was on sale a while back, not sure if they make it anymore but man if you can grab this, get it! This pan size is HUGE, it’s really reminiscent of the Marc Jacobs bronzers & highlighters - you won’t be running out of this product for a while. Performance-wise, a little bit goes a long, long way - this baby is pigmented, so be sure to go in with a very light hand. It blends out amazing, but be forewarned that the shades are a tad warm - this didn’t really look that great on me with my pale, pasty winter self, but I know once I get my tan & transition to my spring/summer shades this will look amazing! Definitely recommend! ✨
Lawndale, CA
Glamabronze Face & Body Bronzer uploaded by Arianie S.
Okay first I got to say that wow the pan size is huuuge. I love how the pan size is big and it includes a mirror too! I can definitely say that I am beyond satisfied with this purchase. Not only does it have a decent amount of product, but it also applied really nice. It wasn’t muddy at all and it was very pigmented. When I searched the colors it glides on my fingers like butter. It was soo creamy and smooth that i just fell in love. Not to mention it was just $5!! (It was on sale, original price I think was $10)
South Ogden, UT
Glamabronze Face & Body Bronzer uploaded by Maria G.
Purchased at: ULTA
Felt a bit off. Like it wasn’t very smooth or blendable. I kept it thinking to use it with others to work and it’s just been sitting there.
Riverside, CA
Glamabronze Face & Body Bronzer uploaded by Joseline R.
Purchased at: ULTA
i have mixed feelings about this bronzer because i feel like it’s hard to blend w and work w, but once you get it good it looks so amazing! but i do want to try other bronzers so lmk down below any cheap ones !!
Louin, MS
Glamabronze Face & Body Bronzer uploaded by Raigan R.
Love this stuff! It’s the perfect color! Good for all skin types and it’s fairly cheap! I get the color icon because it’s so universal. It looks good with my fake tan or on my natural skin
Reynoldsburg
Glamabronze Face & Body Bronzer uploaded by Kayla W.
Glamabronze Face & Body Bronzer uploaded by Kayla W.
I wanted to try this bronzer because of Alissa Ashley and I’m so glad I did. This is the only bronzer I have tried that will actually bronze me. It’s $19 but if you get it from Ulta you can get some money off. It blends out really nice and it comes with a mirror. I would give this a 9/10. I just think they need to add a few more deep shades and then it will be a 10. Also I got this during the summer so I don’t know if they still have this but if they do y’all should try this!
Moreno Valley, CA
Glamabronze Face & Body Bronzer uploaded by MsCiceley C.
I am impressed. I am on a bronzer frenzy to find the perfect match. But I do love these from Morphe. I purchased 2 colors during their sale. I am wearing Leader & Prodigy.
Philadelphia, PA
Glamabronze Face & Body Bronzer uploaded by Traci T.
Purchased at: Macy's
Huge pan! Alot of product for your money. Worth every penny. Not orangey. Beautiful medium bronze color. Similar to Too Faced Milk Chocolate Bronzer. Goes on nicely. Blends well with fluffy brush! Doesn't get darker as day goes on. This bronzer is amazing! Love!
Fremont, MI
Glamabronze Face & Body Bronzer uploaded by Holly Y.
Shade #icon... wasn’t sure how I’d feel about this but wow did it surprise me! My go to bronzer now, can easily build up for a more dramatic look. Great for all skin tones as my daughter and I have both used it and we’re quite different. Goes on smooth and buttery, blends well and looks fantastic!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a un an
Iliana S. il y a un an
for me personally i like the glamabronze face& body bronzer