glam21 Skinny Eyebrow Pencil uploaded by Holly R.

BY GLAM21

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Description: 1. Eyebrow looks fuller than before makes your eyebrow fuller than before you use the eyebrow. The brush which is attached to the bottom of body helps you to be able to finish your makeup perfectly. 2. Skinny type . Easy to use with oval-flat shaped pencil. 3. Functions: Smudge-free, sharp drawing make you perfect wherever you are even Desert. 4. High quality, low irritation: It helps you to makeup easily without any irritation on your eyebrow. It is hardly broken, makes you being more natural with natural color expression.

Review (1)
Holly R.
Holly R.
Cincinnati, OH
This eyebrow pencil has changed my outlook on doing my eyebrows forever! I didn't like doing my eyebrows at first- I thought of it as a chore. I sometimes did not even do my eyebrows. I looked in pictures and saw how weird or plain they looked compared to the rest of my face. So, I went on a search for the best eyebrow pencil I could find. Some were thick, hard to draw with, dried out, or just weird colors. Finally, I came across this pencil. It has been the best eyebrow pencil I could have ever gotten.
Here is a list of pros and cons:
Pros
-one end is a spoolie brush and the other is the pencil (very convenient)
-the pencil is SO precise (it is very thin and great for a natural eyebrow)
-the pencil is not one that you have to sharpen- it is automatic
-color comes out smooth, evenly, and easily

Cons
-the only thing that I found was that my eyebrows are blonde and the lightest color is brown- the color difference is not too big and my brows still look great

This is an awesome eyebrow pencil, and I recommend it to everyone! It is better than some high-end pencils I have tried during my search, and is seriously amazing for the amazing price.