BeautyFaceFacial SkincareGlam Up
Sheet Face Mask: Firming Pomegranate + Refreshing Peppermint Ipsy

Glam Up Sheet Face Mask: Firming Pomegranate + Refreshing Peppermint Ipsy

by Glam Up

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Glam Up Sheet Face Mask: Firming Pomegranate + Refreshing Peppermint Ipsy!
Alicia O.
Roy, WA
Glam Up Sheet Face Mask: Firming Pomegranate + Refreshing Peppermint Ipsy uploaded by Alicia O.
Purchased at: Macy's
Love these! Great quality for an even greater price ! So smooth! Makes your skin feel amazing !
Misty E.
Jacksonville, FL
Glam Up Sheet Face Mask: Firming Pomegranate + Refreshing Peppermint Ipsy uploaded by Misty E.
I used the firming pomegranate mask. Mild smell, plenty of moisture and my skin doesn’t feel icky tight after
Cheech S.
Clifton Park, NY
Glam Up Sheet Face Mask: Firming Pomegranate + Refreshing Peppermint Ipsy uploaded by Cheech S.
I used the acai berry sheet mask from Glam Up, and overall I really enjoyed it. The smell was nice, a strong berry smell, and the mask itself fit on my face well. Left my face feeling moisturized.
Nicole  C.
1,002 reviews
Glam Up Sheet Face Mask: Firming Pomegranate + Refreshing Peppermint Ipsy uploaded by Nicole  C.
Tried out this mask, and normally I'm not a sheet mask person, but covid has had me not doing no skincare in about a week. I tried the pomegranate which is supposed to have benefits of unclogging pores while targeting blackheads. This mask felt nice on the skin. These are rated high, while being cheaper priced. 8pc Glam Up Sheet Face Mask: Firming Pomegranate + Refreshing Peppermint Ipsy
Danniel R.
Providence, UT
Glam Up Sheet Face Mask: Firming Pomegranate + Refreshing Peppermint Ipsy uploaded by Danniel R.
The pomegranate mask is designed to improve elasticity and revitalize the skin. This sheet mask contains 21 grams (0.74 oz) and has a slightly fruity scent. The sheet mask is a natural 3 layered pulp sheet and it’s hypoallergenic. It has the capability to hold more essence and has a great absorption rate. As the essence is absorbed, the sheet mask naturally uplifts off of the face. I had to fix the eye holes a little bit, but otherwise, I didn't need to widen anything else. Recommended use is to cleanse the skin first, steam skin using a steam towel to open pores to help absorption. You can cool the mask in the fridge for a more refreshing use. You can also massage pressure points while wearing the mask. It’s recommended to apply and leave on for 20-30 minutes and then remove, patting skin to allow the essence to fully absorb. After using, first, to note, this does have fragrance, it has a slightly fruity/tangy kind of fragrance, but it's not super strong. The mask has a good fit and is pretty comfortable. The ingredients are really ideal for hydration, firming, and radiance. My skin looked more radiant and glowy after using it and my skin also felt more plump and hydrated. With the plumpness, my skin did feel a bit more firm and looked healthy. I'd recommend this to anyone with aging skin and to people who have dull skin. What I like: this mask is really hydrating, adds glow and radiance, firms the skin and plumps it up, and helps to make it look and feel more healthy. The ingredients are simple and nice and it's a comfortable mask to wear and there's a lot of essence. I like the light fruity scent in this mask personally and felt like it did its job well. What I don't like: the fragrance will put off some, but otherwise, I enjoyed this mask.
Lori G.
Bethpage, NY
Glam Up Sheet Face Mask: Firming Pomegranate + Refreshing Peppermint Ipsy uploaded by Lori G.
8pc Glam Up Sheet Face Mask: Firming Pomegranate + Refreshing Peppermint Ipsy i bought a few of these to review so far they are very moisturizing and my skin looks refreshed after using.
Sabrina M.
Las Vegas, NV
Glam Up Sheet Face Mask: Firming Pomegranate + Refreshing Peppermint Ipsy uploaded by Sabrina M.
I love these sheet masks, but only hate that the wear time is about 30 minutes for best results. My favorites were the lemon mask (not shown) for brightening my skin, and the acai mask (purple) for more dewey skin. A great value product with lots of extra serum for your neck and other areas you want to target!
Mary F.
Chester Twp, PA
Glam Up Sheet Face Mask: Firming Pomegranate + Refreshing Peppermint Ipsy uploaded by Mary F.
✨REVIEW FOR GLAM UP 2 step spot care pimple patches ✨ Glam Up 2 step spot care was definitely one of the more intriguing skincare products that I have come across and to be honest I really enjoyed the experience I had with this particular product. I found this product to be quite fascinating and it does actually work. Glam Up 2 step spot care micro needle patch is a blemish treatment specifically targeted for troublesome pimples that need a little extra attention in order for them to minimize and disappear. There is a two step process which in my opinion is a little time consuming but does provide results. The first step is a micro needle patch that contains soothing and calming ingredients as well as some ingredients to help treat the blemish itself. The tiny needles are intended to help the ingredients further penetrate the skin to help with faster absorption. This ultimately helps speed up the process of treatment and improves the healing process as well. You can definitely feel the needles penetrating the skin as you apply the patch. It was a very interesting experience to say the least. It is not painful and does not leave any marks on the skin. In my opinion I do believe that this patch helps speed up the process of minimizing the size of the pimple and overall treating the blemish itself. I notice a big change in my blemish after removing the patch. It is recommended to leave the patch on for about 2-3 hours and then to follow up with the second step. Some of the key ingredients in the micro needle patch are sodium Hyaluronate, Niacinamide, camellia flower extract, Centella, and salicylic acid. The second step is the hydrocolloid patch which is like your typical blemish patch and is intended absorb impurities while protecting the skin from external environmental stressors. This patch was pretty comfortable to wear and VERY easy to conceal. It blended in perfectly with my skin and you could barely tell it was their unless you were literally trying to find it lol. The adhesive on this patch is fantastic and will seriously not move until you decide to remove it yourself. It is recommended to apply the patch on a dry surface. So I would recommend not applying after face cream. If you do use a face cream or SPF then wipe off the particular area you plan to apply the patch. This patch comes in two different size options one being fairly big and the other being very tiny. I have pictures above showing each size. Me personally I use the big patches at night because I’m not really going anywhere but to my bed and I use the tiny patches during the day considering there almost invisible to the naked eye. Their is also some pretty fantastic ingredients in this patch. Some of the key ingredients are hydrocolloid, Tea tree, and calendula ( which is one of my favorite ingredients at the moment). I honestly noticed a difference and overall all improvement in my blemish along the lines of redness, inflammation, and size after the first day using this patch. It definitely helps calm and soothe the area which helps the blemish become less noticeable to others. This spot care kit in my opinion is definitely a win. It is super easy and simple to use and actually provides positive results. I can actually see an improvement in the places I decide to use this treatment. In a way it helps me garner a bit of confidence when I get a big blemish because I know I have a spot treatment that can take care of it. From my personal experience I saw my problem areas where I used the patches almost non existent with in a four day period. That’s pretty amazing to me considering it usually takes about 9 days for me to get rid of big problematic blemishes and that’s not even counting the healing process of the scars I get afterwards. I will definitely be getting more of the patches. Their freaking fantastic 🙌🏻🙌🏻. I was honestly a little skeptical when I first came across this product Because I tried so many other spot treatments before hand that did not work. So I sort of had the eye roll in mind when I first got my hands on this product. I’m really happy I decided to give it a chance because it is definitely a keeper in my skincare routine for sure.
Natalie  K.
Glendale, AZ
Glam Up Sheet Face Mask: Firming Pomegranate + Refreshing Peppermint Ipsy uploaded by Natalie  K.
🍦The first thing I noticed was the lite but yummy sweet fruity smell. It doesn't smell like chemicals to me at all. Unfortunately the mask would not adhere to my face completely, well by far. It wasn't as saturated as other masks I have used, but it definitely was not dry either. I double checked and there wasn't any essence left over in the package. After only 15 minutes this mask was pretty much dried up. It left my skin feeling sticky and that's it. 🍦 🍫This mask is supposed to promote elasticity and help protect your skin from impurities. I suppose only time will tell. I have sensitive/oily skin and on a positive note this mask gave me no adverse effects. I will not be repurchasing this and I don't recommend it.🍫 🍭I do like the brand though. I LOVE their Peppermint sheet mask. It is a must have if you get breakouts here and there. It clears them up almost immediately because it draws out the yucky stuff lol. I'm not exaggerating when I tell you I had a few new pimples, put a peppermint mask on, after 20 to 25 minutes took it off and those pimples were all dried up. Then I used an exfoliate instead of picking at them and they were barely there and flat as can be. I applied a little makeup and I was good to go I didn't even use concealer. So don't buy the Pomegranate instead buy the Peppermint sheet masks a pack of 10 retails for $14.00.🍭
Jessica W.
Depew, NY
Glam Up Sheet Face Mask: Firming Pomegranate + Refreshing Peppermint Ipsy uploaded by Jessica W.
I don't care what anyone else says, but these masks are bomb. They are very affordable, and I quite enjoy the 30 minutes of wearing it. There is just the right amount of serum, so it's not dripping everywhere, but with just the right amount to apply the residual to your neck or other problem spots. It also contours pretty well to the face. I enjoy Glamup!

Looking for your answer?