BY SUPERCLEANSE

• I picked up a mini bottle of this product at Winners for ...2 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? Does it last a while? 2 Answers
  • What is your overall opinion of this product? Is it worth...2 Answers
GLAM GLOW Supercleanse Daily Clearing Cleanser Mud to Foam 5.0 oz 150 g
  • "i bought this from the website because it was on sale and i always wanted to try it. i used about two full pumps on my dry face and massaged it in for about a minute. then i added warm water to my hands, as the product instructed, and saw the mud turn to a gentle foam. after rinsing, my face felt super soft, clean, and tight. it was a little drying for my skin to be used daily, so i use it about every other night before bed. my skin is very sensitive and prone to breakouts, but i am 100% satisfied with the results. i would recommend this to anyone fighting for clear skin." in 8 reviews
Mirah O.
Denver, CO
I love this cleanser so much. It makes your skin tingle. It is super refreshing. This is a great cleanser if you have combination skin!
Stephanie B.
Austin, TX
Great cleanser. Love the scent and packaging. I had a bit of trouble with the pump towards the end of the bottle, but nothing major.
Lita M.
Shamokin, PA
Love the way this product changes from a mud to a foam. It works great on my oily skin, and even better when I use my clarisonic.
Daileksi H.
I have this product and I'm in love! My face is cleaning is a revolutionary mud to clean! Daily cleanser that changes the color !
Ana I.
It's an amazing product , I have combination type skin and it doesn't irritate my skin at all
Ashley P.
Buford
This is one of the best cleansers out there! I will say it is quite expensive, but if you want a product that works at clearing your skin then i would invest in this product right away! I highly recommend it!
amela o.
Waterloo, IA
This cleanser is honestly amazing! It doesn’t dry my skin out but it makes my skin look and feel so clean!
Sara C.
Bakersfield , CA
So obsessed with this cleanser! The scent smells so refreshing and minty! The bubble action that formats during the larger on your skin gives me a benefit of a doubt that my face is being cleanses to its full extent. I have very oily skin and this product has helped minimize oil in my T zone. Go PURCHASE!💜
Charlie-anne G.
I was soo excited to receive a sample of this item in a birchbox after hearing about the brand being so good! Such a strange sensation having the mud consistency but being a cleanser rather than a mask. The colour is intense but the smell is pleasant and the effects even better. my face felt fresh and clear after using the cleanser and my pores visibly clearer. For a first try i am pleasantly surprised and happy with the results.
Carolyn W.
Kitchener
I love that this is minty - it makes it so refreshing and cooling to use, leaving my face feeling super clean. It's creamy and doesn't dry out my skin. The mint really cools down and gets rid of breakouts or clogged pores. I love using this in the shower when the steam opens my pores!
Heather P.
Madison, CT
Is this worth the money?
Rebecca D.
Is this really worth it
Erica S.
Can someone with an oily or oily-combo complexion that has tried this let me know their thoughts please? Thank You!
Andrea R.
Ridgewood, NY
Has anyone experienced any breakouts with this cleanser?
Racheal P.
Is it worth the price? Does it last a while?