BY SUPERCLEANSE

• Is it worth the price? Does it last a while? 2 Answers
  • What is your overall opinion of this product? Is it worth the pur...2 Answers
  • What retailers sell this product?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "i bought this from the website because it was on sale and i always wanted to try it. i used about two full pumps on my dry face and massaged it in for about a minute. then i added warm water to my hands, as the product instructed, and saw the mud turn to a gentle foam. after rinsing, my face felt super soft, clean, and tight. it was a little drying for my skin to be used daily, so i use it about every other night before bed. my skin is very sensitive and prone to breakouts, but i am 100% satisfied with the results. i would recommend this to anyone fighting for clear skin." in 8 reviews
Megan S.
Kingston, ON
I found a mini version of this product at winners for $6 CAD, and I'm so obsessed. I've been using it for two days and I can already see my skin improving. I think that when I run out, I'm definitely going to have to get a full sized one!!
Aimee C.
Toronto, ON
I really like this product, however it didn't do anything to clear up my face. I do like the consistency and how it goes from mud to foam. I have been using it for a month now and so far no improvement on my skin, however it hasn't made it worse.
Catherine N.
Sherbrooke, QC
Super effective. My skin is much clearer and I have less pimples since I use it. (I use in combinaison with the mask.) You feel it work, literally. I don't really like the licorice smell tho. But that will not retain me from buying it again.
Krista M.
Windsor, ON
I love this cleanser ! When I have breakouts it helps clear them fast. My only issue is it can be drying, so I only use it once a day. It leaves my skin glowing, smooth, and super soft !
Kelvin S.
Walnut Creek, CA
I never knew about this until I tried a sample from the store. I fell in love with it immediately and went back to make the full size purchase. It is super effective, I would buy it again. I can't start a day without it.
Stephanie O.
One of my fav masked. Doesn't dry out my skin. Clarifies, brightens and makes my skin super soft. Highly recommend!
jessica S.
niagara falls,ny
Pretty good cleanser! Didn’t cause any breakouts. Would buy again. 4 stars cause it didn’t really do much
Heather P.
Madison, CT
Is this worth the money?
Rebecca D.
Is this really worth it
Erica S.
Can someone with an oily or oily-combo complexion that has tried this let me know their thoughts please? Thank You!
Andrea R.
Glendale, NY
Has anyone experienced any breakouts with this cleanser?
Racheal P.
Is it worth the price? Does it last a while?