BY SUPERCLEANSE

• Is it worth the price? Does it last a while? 2 Answers
  • What is your overall opinion of this product? Is it worth the pur...2 Answers
  • What retailers sell this product?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "i bought this from the website because it was on sale and i always wanted to try it. i used about two full pumps on my dry face and massaged it in for about a minute. then i added warm water to my hands, as the product instructed, and saw the mud turn to a gentle foam. after rinsing, my face felt super soft, clean, and tight. it was a little drying for my skin to be used daily, so i use it about every other night before bed. my skin is very sensitive and prone to breakouts, but i am 100% satisfied with the results. i would recommend this to anyone fighting for clear skin." in 8 reviews
Ana I.
It's an amazing product , I have combination type skin and it doesn't irritate my skin at all
Amanda B.
Verdun, QC
Love this product! recently just bought the full size. it foams up as long as you vigorously rub your hands together and add water since it is a mud mask when it pumps out of the bottle. other than this, it always makes my face feel clean and fresh and it doesn't dry my face out. Would recommend!
Sydney C.
Love it. Use it twice daily and doesn’t dry out my skin. My skin feels clean and refreshed after I wash. Cleared my complexion within a couple weeks. It’s a bit expensive but totally worth it for how long it lasted.
Yesim G.
This is a new product for me however I am obsessed with it already. I just want to begin by saying that the packaging is very luxurious and that is something that I look for in products. Although it is thicker in consistency than I expected, it still does an amazing job at cleaning and clearing your skin with regular use. I must say however, I think it is more suitable for combination skin, as it draws out the oils without drying the skin out. It is not a harsh cleanser like various others on the market, however it does a much better job than them! I cant recommend this product enough!
Eliscia M.
Toronto, ON
I bought a small sample size as I didn't know what I was getting myself into other than a friend recommended I try it.  My adult acne was on full force so I decided to give it a go.  All I have to say is, WOW!!  This made my skin feel amazing and is something I definitely would recommend and your skin type according to their promo shouldn't matter, its more about what you need for your skin at the time.  I would now go and purchase the full size product of this as it is not wasted money!!!
Deanna K.
Caledonia, ON
I love this mud mask! The instant it touches my face it seems to start revitalizing my skin. You really don't need much at all to cover the face and neck. It dries quickly which I like. You can tell where it's pulled the oils and dirt from your skin! Leaves my skin feels soooooooo good!!!!!! I would recommend it to everyone!
Emily D.
Komoka, ON
This cleanser cleared my skin up like crazy! Although my skin has been less prone to breakouts lately, anything that did pop up was soon gone after I started using this. The only reason I give it 4 stars is because it wasn't really foaming up for me, but I might just be doing something wrong. Overall, love this cleanser and would definitely recommend for anyone who has troubled skin!
Katie M.
Ajax, ON
This cleanser is the most effective cleanser I've ever used. I use it in combination with the mask and my skin has never been so clear. While it is on the pricey side it's worth it. I would recommend it to anyone with problem skin, or for anyone who wants to have a super clean feeling face. The one problem is that it can be drying, however, if you moisturize this isn't a problem!
Sabrina H.
Delta, BC
This amazing product has done wonders for my skin. Theres a phase of breakouts u will go through as it draws out all the impurities, but if you can get through that you will reap the rewads in the end. I like to use it applied with a brush let it dry then wash off with warm water and a quick rinse with cold.
Veronica T.
LOVE LOVE LOVE this product! The best part of it is like getting a mini facial every day, since it starts out as a mud which changes to foam. My skin looks awesome and this cleanser has helped to completely stop any breakouts. The bottle can last about two months even with twice a day use. Highly recommended product.
Heather P.
Madison, CT
Is this worth the money?
Rebecca D.
Is this really worth it
Erica S.
Can someone with an oily or oily-combo complexion that has tried this let me know their thoughts please? Thank You!
Andrea R.
Glendale, NY
Has anyone experienced any breakouts with this cleanser?
Racheal P.
Is it worth the price? Does it last a while?