BY SUPERCLEANSE

• I picked up a mini bottle of this product at Winners for ...2 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? Does it last a while? 2 Answers
  • What is your overall opinion of this product? Is it worth...2 Answers
GLAM GLOW Supercleanse Daily Clearing Cleanser Mud to Foam 5.0 oz 150 g
  • "i bought this from the website because it was on sale and i always wanted to try it. i used about two full pumps on my dry face and massaged it in for about a minute. then i added warm water to my hands, as the product instructed, and saw the mud turn to a gentle foam. after rinsing, my face felt super soft, clean, and tight. it was a little drying for my skin to be used daily, so i use it about every other night before bed. my skin is very sensitive and prone to breakouts, but i am 100% satisfied with the results. i would recommend this to anyone fighting for clear skin." in 8 reviews
Luzcely M.
This is the only thing that actually works on my acne. I got this about two years ago and noticed a significant change in my acne and scars. When I stopped using this, my acne wasn't so bad, but I noticed an increase in blemishes popping up. It was the only thing that had changed in my routine. And when I returned to the product, the blemishes all went away. This is the only thing that really made a difference without having to change anything else. I love this!!
Kim M.
I really wish I knew about this product years ago when I had teenage acne. I have dry, sensitive skin and this product is a bit too drying to use daily, but I will always have this on hand for when my skin freaks out. When I have a few breakouts I prefer to use the matching mask instead as a spot treatment so that my whole face doesn't dry out. If you have acne prone oily skin I think you would really love this.
Keri D.
Starke, FL
Since I was 13(now 30) I have had horrible cystic acne. Being a first time buyer and very skeptical cause the price is a little out of my range, I am sooo happy! My face is clear and smooth and not dry any more!! I am SHOOK!’ Amazed! Well worth every penny! Have been using for about 2 months now, and recently purchased a mask to try. Will review that soon:-)
Ashley E.
So obsessed with this cleanser! I have combination skin and tend to get breakouts on occasion and this cleanser leaves my skin feeli g very clean, fresh and helps minimize my breakouts.
I love this it has helped skin a lot and has a great texture to it and it really moisturize my face because I have drier skin and it also smells really good and it has a reasonable price I would diffently try this is I was you especially if you looking for a cure to breakouts
Bethany W.
Chesapeake, OH
I can't say enough about this cleanser. It smells great, it cleans great and it has already made my face clear up and that's only after 4 uses. Price wise the product is worth every penny. I haven't found anything quite as good.
Fallon Z.
Florence, SC
I love this cleanser and purchase it when it's on sale, but there are other cleansers out there that do the same thing....if your wanting to splurge I highly recommend it.
Taylor K.
Northampton, PA
This mattifying cleanser helps any girl control the extra unwanted oils in the summer heat! It really helps to clean out your pores while still being gentle on the skin. Will definitely be repurchasing once I run out considering the lower price for a high end brand.
Abigail B.
Silsbee, TX
think this is my favorite Glamglow product. The mud collection has been my favorite line in glamglow and I have been using their facial masks which were great but I always felt like the masks dried up my skin as I naturally have drier skin and caused some breakouts. But because this cleanser has foams and is not as abrasive, it is perfect for drier skins!
Kyle I.
Los Angeles
I use this everyday. It works great and doesn’t dry my skin out. There’s not weird smell and it’s easy to wash off. The pump can get clogged sometimes though.
Heather P.
Madison, CT
Is this worth the money?
Rebecca D.
Is this really worth it
Erica S.
1,621 reviews
Can someone with an oily or oily-combo complexion that has tried this let me know their thoughts please? Thank You!
Andrea R.
Ridgewood, NY
Has anyone experienced any breakouts with this cleanser?
Robyn S.
Nanticoke, PA
What retailers sell this product?