BY SUPERCLEANSE

• Is it worth the price? Does it last a while? 2 Answers
  • What is your overall opinion of this product? Is it worth the pur...2 Answers
  • What retailers sell this product?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "i bought this from the website because it was on sale and i always wanted to try it. i used about two full pumps on my dry face and massaged it in for about a minute. then i added warm water to my hands, as the product instructed, and saw the mud turn to a gentle foam. after rinsing, my face felt super soft, clean, and tight. it was a little drying for my skin to be used daily, so i use it about every other night before bed. my skin is very sensitive and prone to breakouts, but i am 100% satisfied with the results. i would recommend this to anyone fighting for clear skin." in 8 reviews
Fallon Z.
Florence, SC
I love this cleanser and purchase it when it's on sale, but there are other cleansers out there that do the same thing....if your wanting to splurge I highly recommend it.
Abigail B.
Silsbee, TX
think this is my favorite Glamglow product. The mud collection has been my favorite line in glamglow and I have been using their facial masks which were great but I always felt like the masks dried up my skin as I naturally have drier skin and caused some breakouts. But because this cleanser has foams and is not as abrasive, it is perfect for drier skins!
Kyle I.
Los Angeles
I use this everyday. It works great and doesn’t dry my skin out. There’s not weird smell and it’s easy to wash off. The pump can get clogged sometimes though.
Heidi H.
New Oxford, PA
@Influenster #contest #influensterawards, this is some of the best facial wash! The charcoal is great! It has a minty scent. It is good for sensitive skin.
This is one of my favorite cleansers. If you want to instantly feel your skin soft and clean this product is great!! Also, it's gentle on the skin.
Shayna J.
Groveland, MA
My favorite cleanser! I always buy it I'm when it's on sale on the glam glow website- lasts a long time. Also mud to foam?! How cool is that?
Megan S.
Altus, OK
Love love love this stuff! It does a great job, smells good , only draw back is the price all of glam glow is quite expensive but worth it.
Stephanie B.
Austin, TX
Great cleanser. Love the scent and packaging. I had a bit of trouble with the pump towards the end of the bottle, but nothing major.
Daileksi H.
I have this product and I'm in love! My face is cleaning is a revolutionary mud to clean! Daily cleanser that changes the color !
Lita M.
Shamokin, PA
Love the way this product changes from a mud to a foam. It works great on my oily skin, and even better when I use my clarisonic.
Heather P.
Madison, CT
Is this worth the money?
Rebecca D.
Is this really worth it
Erica S.
Can someone with an oily or oily-combo complexion that has tried this let me know their thoughts please? Thank You!
Andrea R.
Glendale, NY
Has anyone experienced any breakouts with this cleanser?
Racheal P.
Is it worth the price? Does it last a while?