BY SUPERCLEANSE

• I picked up a mini bottle of this product at Winners for ...2 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? Does it last a while? 2 Answers
  • What is your overall opinion of this product? Is it worth...2 Answers
GLAM GLOW Supercleanse Daily Clearing Cleanser Mud to Foam 5.0 oz 150 g
  • "i bought this from the website because it was on sale and i always wanted to try it. i used about two full pumps on my dry face and massaged it in for about a minute. then i added warm water to my hands, as the product instructed, and saw the mud turn to a gentle foam. after rinsing, my face felt super soft, clean, and tight. it was a little drying for my skin to be used daily, so i use it about every other night before bed. my skin is very sensitive and prone to breakouts, but i am 100% satisfied with the results. i would recommend this to anyone fighting for clear skin." in 8 reviews
Taylor K.
This cleanser has been the thing that has saved my skin from breakouts lately. I haven't found ANYTHING else that has really cleared up my skin like this. Within 3 weeks my skin is completely clear. This is definitely not something I would recommend to someone if they have dry skin though
amber b.
Victorville , CA
This is maybe one of my favorite face washes it is a bit pricey but it really gets all the dirt off your face and makes your face feel nice and fresh. You have to use this product consistently to see results but its worth it
jennifer L.
Greensboro, NC
I love the mud to foam so much. It grips all the impurities off of your face very well. It absolutely met my expectations. The packaging has a very space age feel. Like you are apart of a lab experiment gone right!
Averi T.
haslet texas
I love this cleanser.This cleanser has a lavender scent.This is a foam cleanser and it works really good.This cleanser helps with my acne/pimples!I have the sample size but I will be sure to get the full size when I finish!
Irene B.
Really like this for clearing pores and breakouts! Works great with the mask! Kind of annoying how it doesn't lather up but I really like how it cleans the skin!
Melissa T.
I definitely think this product works, and it works well. Is it worth the price point? Ehhhhh I don't know. Purchased off Sephora app and as a first time user, would not suggest. Maybe if the price was lower.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
This is one of my all time favorite cleansers. It's similar to the iconic glamglow clearing mask. It will tingle your skin slightly as you cleanse. It lathers up a bit with water but don't expect a foam like the packaging states. This cleanser is amazing at clearing out pores, banishing existing acne, preventing future acne breakouts, and keeping oily skin in check. I will always repurchase this cleanser! I like to leave it on my skin for a minute or two, I like to think that it helps deep clean my pores like its companion mask from GlamGlow.
Jordan H.
Monessen, PA
Hands down my favorite product from Glam Glow... I love the smell too, it's slightly minty! This cleanser noticeably clears out my pores and it brings to surface new blemishes so do not use the night before a big event bc you may have new pimples! But it brings them to surface and then clears them up, it only brings up one at a time for me, personally and they go away within 2-3 days if using this cleanser every night. I can noticeably tell a difference with this cleanser and it's the best!!!
Ji Hee Y.
I think this is my favorite Glamglow product. The mud collection has been my favorite line in glamglow and I have been using their facial masks which were great but I always felt like the masks dried up my skin as I naturally have drier skin and caused some breakouts. But because this cleanser has foams and is not as abrasive, it is perfect for drier skins!
Luzcely M.
This is the only thing that actually works on my acne. I got this about two years ago and noticed a significant change in my acne and scars. When I stopped using this, my acne wasn't so bad, but I noticed an increase in blemishes popping up. It was the only thing that had changed in my routine. And when I returned to the product, the blemishes all went away. This is the only thing that really made a difference without having to change anything else. I love this!!
Heather P.
Madison, CT
Is this worth the money?
Rebecca D.
Is this really worth it
Erica S.
Can someone with an oily or oily-combo complexion that has tried this let me know their thoughts please? Thank You!
Andrea R.
Ridgewood, NY
Has anyone experienced any breakouts with this cleanser?
Racheal P.
Is it worth the price? Does it last a while?