BY SUPERCLEANSE

• Is it worth the price? Does it last a while? 2 Answers
  • What is your overall opinion of this product? Is it worth...2 Answers
  • What retailers sell this product?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "i bought this from the website because it was on sale and i always wanted to try it. i used about two full pumps on my dry face and massaged it in for about a minute. then i added warm water to my hands, as the product instructed, and saw the mud turn to a gentle foam. after rinsing, my face felt super soft, clean, and tight. it was a little drying for my skin to be used daily, so i use it about every other night before bed. my skin is very sensitive and prone to breakouts, but i am 100% satisfied with the results. i would recommend this to anyone fighting for clear skin." in 8 reviews
Taylor K.
This cleanser has been the thing that has saved my skin from breakouts lately. I haven't found ANYTHING else that has really cleared up my skin like this. Within 3 weeks my skin is completely clear. This is definitely not something I would recommend to someone if they have dry skin though
Bethany W.
Chesapeake, OH
I can't say enough about this cleanser. It smells great, it cleans great and it has already made my face clear up and that's only after 4 uses. Price wise the product is worth every penny. I haven't found anything quite as good.
amber b.
Victorville , CA
This is maybe one of my favorite face washes it is a bit pricey but it really gets all the dirt off your face and makes your face feel nice and fresh. You have to use this product consistently to see results but its worth it
jennifer L.
Greensboro, NC
I love the mud to foam so much. It grips all the impurities off of your face very well. It absolutely met my expectations. The packaging has a very space age feel. Like you are apart of a lab experiment gone right!
Taylor K.
Northampton, PA
This mattifying cleanser helps any girl control the extra unwanted oils in the summer heat! It really helps to clean out your pores while still being gentle on the skin. Will definitely be repurchasing once I run out considering the lower price for a high end brand.
Averi T.
haslet texas
I love this cleanser.This cleanser has a lavender scent.This is a foam cleanser and it works really good.This cleanser helps with my acne/pimples!I have the sample size but I will be sure to get the full size when I finish!
Irene B.
Really like this for clearing pores and breakouts! Works great with the mask! Kind of annoying how it doesn't lather up but I really like how it cleans the skin!
Melissa A.
I definitely think this product works, and it works well. Is it worth the price point? Ehhhhh I don't know. Purchased off Sephora app and as a first time user, would not suggest. Maybe if the price was lower.
Ji Hee Y.
I think this is my favorite Glamglow product. The mud collection has been my favorite line in glamglow and I have been using their facial masks which were great but I always felt like the masks dried up my skin as I naturally have drier skin and caused some breakouts. But because this cleanser has foams and is not as abrasive, it is perfect for drier skins!
Luzcely M.
This is the only thing that actually works on my acne. I got this about two years ago and noticed a significant change in my acne and scars. When I stopped using this, my acne wasn't so bad, but I noticed an increase in blemishes popping up. It was the only thing that had changed in my routine. And when I returned to the product, the blemishes all went away. This is the only thing that really made a difference without having to change anything else. I love this!!
Heather P.
Madison , CT
Is this worth the money?
Rebecca D.
Is this really worth it
Erica S.
Can someone with an oily or oily-combo complexion that has tried this let me know their thoughts please? Thank You!
Andrea R.
Glendale, NY
Has anyone experienced any breakouts with this cleanser?
Racheal P.
Is it worth the price? Does it last a while?