BY SUPERCLEANSE

• Is it worth the price? Does it last a while? 2 Answers
  • What is your overall opinion of this product? Is it worth the pur...2 Answers
  • What retailers sell this product?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "i bought this from the website because it was on sale and i always wanted to try it. i used about two full pumps on my dry face and massaged it in for about a minute. then i added warm water to my hands, as the product instructed, and saw the mud turn to a gentle foam. after rinsing, my face felt super soft, clean, and tight. it was a little drying for my skin to be used daily, so i use it about every other night before bed. my skin is very sensitive and prone to breakouts, but i am 100% satisfied with the results. i would recommend this to anyone fighting for clear skin." in 8 reviews
Ashleigh W.
Saint Paul, MN
This face wash is advertised as mud to foam. But it actually only comes out as mud and you're supposed to make it larger in your hands. It has a funky smell and doesn't lather well. The one thing I like about it is that it tingles a little. Other than that I think it's a flop.
Taylor R.
Bowie, MD
I absolutely love this cleanser. I use it about 3 times a week for a daily cleanser and I have seen a difference in my skin. I have sensitive skin and it is not too strong and not drying. I found this product in tjmaxx for $8 full size brand new, so look out for glamglow there.
Christine P.
N Branford, CT
If you have acne prone skin this is a great product. You massage it into dry skin first then wet the product and continue to wash your face. Especially nice in the summer when my skin is extra oily because it completely zaps all oil from my skin. Definitely worth the price!
Daze C.
Susanville, CA
Glam Glow is the FIRST skincare line that has been able to actually clear and keep clear my skin. Its gentle on the skin but it aggressively takes on your pores.  And the packaging on their products is SUPER cute! I 100/10 recommend everyone tries this product!!
Vanessa W.
Columbus
This cleanser is fantastic! Just about the only thing that has ever cleared the majority of my acne. I got this from Sephora and they give you a pretty fair amount for the price and it lasted for months. Does not cause dryness or redness either.
Ashley E.
So obsessed with this cleanser! I have combination skin and tend to get breakouts on occasion and this cleanser leaves my skin feeli g very clean, fresh and helps minimize my breakouts.
Melissa H.
Pompano Beach, FL
I feel like some glamglow products (like this one) are a little over priced and a little overrated. I have many other cleaners that can do exactly what this does. I would not recommend this product at its current price. If it was $20-$30 cheaper - then yes.
Jessica D.
Edina, MN
I've had really great success with this cleanser. It really gives you deep clean without being overly drying. I remember had this huge zit forming on the side of my nose. I used this cleanser it helped get rid of any oncoming issues I had.
Taylor K.
This cleanser has been the thing that has saved my skin from breakouts lately. I haven't found ANYTHING else that has really cleared up my skin like this. Within 3 weeks my skin is completely clear. This is definitely not something I would recommend to someone if they have dry skin though
Bethany W.
Chesapeake, OH
I can't say enough about this cleanser. It smells great, it cleans great and it has already made my face clear up and that's only after 4 uses. Price wise the product is worth every penny. I haven't found anything quite as good.
Heather P.
Madison, CT
Is this worth the money?
Rebecca D.
Is this really worth it
Erica S.
Can someone with an oily or oily-combo complexion that has tried this let me know their thoughts please? Thank You!
Andrea R.
Glendale, NY
Has anyone experienced any breakouts with this cleanser?
Racheal P.
Is it worth the price? Does it last a while?