BY SUPERCLEANSE

• I picked up a mini bottle of this product at Winners for ...2 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? Does it last a while? 2 Answers
  • What is your overall opinion of this product? Is it worth...2 Answers
GLAM GLOW Supercleanse Daily Clearing Cleanser Mud to Foam 5.0 oz 150 g
  • "i bought this from the website because it was on sale and i always wanted to try it. i used about two full pumps on my dry face and massaged it in for about a minute. then i added warm water to my hands, as the product instructed, and saw the mud turn to a gentle foam. after rinsing, my face felt super soft, clean, and tight. it was a little drying for my skin to be used daily, so i use it about every other night before bed. my skin is very sensitive and prone to breakouts, but i am 100% satisfied with the results. i would recommend this to anyone fighting for clear skin." in 8 reviews
Stephanie P.
My fave face wash for the shower by far! nice exfoliating cleanse, gets your makeup off and keeps your face clear too.....I have bought several times now, nice gentle cleanse, I plan to keep on using. I definitely would recommend to friends!
Dalila A.
Raleigh, NC
Wow! I received this amazing product in my Sephora Play last month, and I can’t stop using it ever since, it cleans my skin perfectly leaves a feeling of freshness and mint that I love! It's like a regular cream, but once you rub it on your skin it gets that amazing foamy texture. Works amazingly it my pores too. I’m going to buy it again for sure, and I highly recommend this!
Charlie A.
If your face is prone to breaking out, this is the face wash for you. You put it on your DRY face, rub in, then add water to your hands and rub some more:) will grab your impurities and clear your face. I don't break out often, but when I do, this is my go-to. However I found when I used it when my face was clear, it made my face feel pretty dry, so I don't use it daily.
Jocelyne V.
Torrance, CA
I have been using this cleanser for about 6 months now. I use it twice a day morning & night. It's honestly one of the best cleansers I have used. If I have breakouts they go away within less than a week. My problem area is my chin & this cleanser has helped keep the breakouts to a minimum. A staple in my skin care routine
Jessica D.
Martinsville, NJ
I think this is a great product but it just wasn't for me. For starters it irritates my dry sensitive skin. I get a lot of sensitivity and tightness to my skin after using it. But it does bring all your acne to the surface and within a day or two you have a clear complexion. I think this would better suit oily skin types.
Sarah S.
Wilmington
Hands down the best face wash. Ive been using it everyday for half a year now and have seen a difference in my adult acne. Love the smell and how it feels like a mud mask. Great product. Would recommend to anyone with sensitive skin or who has acne. I am a huge fan of a lot of the glam glow products.
💋Tessa R.
Olive Hill, KY
I love this cleanser! It is amazing for taking my make up off. It’s not harsh on my skin what so ever. I have oily and acne prone skin and it helps with the break outs and oil. It leaves my face feeling soft and looking refreshed. For the price you cannot go wrong. This is my go to cleanser! I highly recommend!
Alexandria Michelle M.
Canton, GA
I've been using this product for the past month, and at first it made my face break out more and I was irritated but I kept using it, and came to realize that it made me break out more at first because it was extracting the icky things out of my pores. My skin has never looked better, and I couldn't be happier with this product.
Ashleigh W.
Saint Paul, MN
This face wash is advertised as mud to foam. But it actually only comes out as mud and you're supposed to make it larger in your hands. It has a funky smell and doesn't lather well. The one thing I like about it is that it tingles a little. Other than that I think it's a flop.
Taylor R.
Bowie, MD
I absolutely love this cleanser. I use it about 3 times a week for a daily cleanser and I have seen a difference in my skin. I have sensitive skin and it is not too strong and not drying. I found this product in tjmaxx for $8 full size brand new, so look out for glamglow there.
Heather P.
Madison, CT
Is this worth the money?
Rebecca D.
Is this really worth it
Erica S.
Can someone with an oily or oily-combo complexion that has tried this let me know their thoughts please? Thank You!
Andrea R.
Ridgewood, NY
Has anyone experienced any breakouts with this cleanser?
Racheal P.
Is it worth the price? Does it last a while?