BY SUPERCLEANSE

• I picked up a mini bottle of this product at Winners for ...2 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? Does it last a while? 2 Answers
  • What is your overall opinion of this product? Is it worth...2 Answers
GLAM GLOW Supercleanse Daily Clearing Cleanser Mud to Foam 5.0 oz 150 g
  • "i bought this from the website because it was on sale and i always wanted to try it. i used about two full pumps on my dry face and massaged it in for about a minute. then i added warm water to my hands, as the product instructed, and saw the mud turn to a gentle foam. after rinsing, my face felt super soft, clean, and tight. it was a little drying for my skin to be used daily, so i use it about every other night before bed. my skin is very sensitive and prone to breakouts, but i am 100% satisfied with the results. i would recommend this to anyone fighting for clear skin." in 8 reviews
Lily Z.
One issue I had was the pump didn’t really work with having the product come out the bottle but it was very nice on my skin and really really good cleanser leaving my face super soft and clean
Nicole N.
Hopatcong, NJ
I received a sample of this product and my Sephora play monthly subscription this month, and usually I love anyting Glam glow, but this product left me unimpressed, especially for the price.
Jessica D.
This cleanser leaves my skin feeling super clean and soft. It really gets rid of all the dirt and grime on my skin. It lathers up really quick but can be a bit messy.
Angelina L.
St. Louis
Absolutely love this cleanse! Smells very minty and clean too. I picked up this cleanser because I was searching for something new and got it at @sephora. I am extremely pleased with my results. It has reduced my pore size, redness and my skin feels very smooth. I usually get dry skin throughout the day and I haven’t had dry skin since I’ve started using this. I use it with my FOREO LUNA play Fuchsia and it works even better. I highly recommend adding this product to your highly routine.
Bryanna F.
Vero beach
I was surprised at how much I liked this product. I got it on sale at Sephora because "why not?" I have acne prone skin, and I've been using this for 3 weeks and I can already see my skin looking better. I also get significantly less pimples popping up on my face, too.

It goes on as a mud like texture, you add some water and it starts to foam. It doesn't feel weird on your face, and I have not noticed any strong odors either.

Afterwards my face always feel nice and smooth.

This has become a staple in my every day skin care routine! Best glam glow product yet!

Con: the only con I have experienced is that the pump tends to be a little tricky. It doesn't pump out smoothly for me, and it could just be my
Bottle. But it certainly doesn't affect how much I loved this cleanser!
Devan K.
Pittsburgh , PA
Emma A.
ATLANTA, GA
First things first, this cleanser has a ridiculous price point. Fortunately (or unfortunately) it's worth it. I'm normally really good about removing my makeup before bed, but a few longs, tiring days made my lazy about cleaning my face at night. Normally, this would start a breakout of epic proportions but I used this the morning after each time I forgot and NO BREAKOUTS whatsoever! I was/am stunned. I love how clean this makes my face feel and it also has a nice cooling effect. It has the strong licorice type scent that the mask does so buyer beware if that bothers you. So glad to have this in my arsenal.
Taylor G.
Brooklyn, NY
My HOLY GRAIL PRODUCT ! I received a trial tube of this product from Sephora and thought I would give it a try I was very hesitant because I suffered from sensitive skin and breakouts so bad that would be at a dermatologist weekly getting hydrocortisone shots in my face that was extremely unpleasant and painful. Needless to say this product made my skin do a complete turn around no more breakouts my skin color is more even as well and not patchy, finally have the confidence to be comfortable in my skin so very thankful for this product !
Crystal C.
Midlothian, VA
The first thing i have to say about this product is that OMG i love the packaging of it and the quantity you get is worth the price ! this products was made perfect and priced very well . Used it right away after getting my order and OMG my skin feels amazing i am a GLAMGLOWAHOLIC NOW!!  doesn't break out my skin or any irritation love the mud to foam it really gets in there and cleans out the gunk my pores are looking so much better everyday with this product. my skin has cleared up with the occasion breakout .
Annette M.
One of my faves!!! I used this a couple months before my wedding June of last year and it worked wonders on my skin! It brought everything from below the surface up so that I could exfoliate it. I used it after my wedding about once a week. I still have somw left. A little bit goes a long way. I would NOT reccommend using this as a mud mask.
Heather P.
Madison, CT
Is this worth the money?
Rebecca D.
Is this really worth it
Erica S.
Can someone with an oily or oily-combo complexion that has tried this let me know their thoughts please? Thank You!
Andrea R.
Ridgewood, NY
Has anyone experienced any breakouts with this cleanser?
Robyn S.
Nanticoke, PA
What retailers sell this product?