BY SUPERCLEANSE

• Is it worth the price? Does it last a while? 2 Answers
  • What is your overall opinion of this product? Is it worth...2 Answers
  • What retailers sell this product?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "i bought this from the website because it was on sale and i always wanted to try it. i used about two full pumps on my dry face and massaged it in for about a minute. then i added warm water to my hands, as the product instructed, and saw the mud turn to a gentle foam. after rinsing, my face felt super soft, clean, and tight. it was a little drying for my skin to be used daily, so i use it about every other night before bed. my skin is very sensitive and prone to breakouts, but i am 100% satisfied with the results. i would recommend this to anyone fighting for clear skin." in 8 reviews
Jordan H.
Monessen, PA
Hands down my favorite product from Glam Glow... I love the smell too, it's slightly minty! This cleanser noticeably clears out my pores and it brings to surface new blemishes so do not use the night before a big event bc you may have new pimples! But it brings them to surface and then clears them up, it only brings up one at a time for me, personally and they go away within 2-3 days if using this cleanser every night. I can noticeably tell a difference with this cleanser and it's the best!!!
Annette M.
One of my faves!!! I used this a couple months before my wedding June of last year and it worked wonders on my skin! It brought everything from below the surface up so that I could exfoliate it. I used it after my wedding about once a week. I still have somw left. A little bit goes a long way. I would NOT reccommend using this as a mud mask.
Ashlee G.
San Antonio, TX
This face wash is awesome! I have seen such a huge difference in the texture of my face. I recently bought it from Sephora to try it out because I use other glam glow products that I love. I have super oily skin and I have been able to see a difference in how my skin holds up throughout the day. Definitely recommend!
Keri D.
Starke, FL
Since I was 13(now 30) I have had horrible cystic acne. Being a first time buyer and very skeptical cause the price is a little out of my range, I am sooo happy! My face is clear and smooth and not dry any more!! I am SHOOK!’ Amazed! Well worth every penny! Have been using for about 2 months now, and recently purchased a mask to try. Will review that soon:-)
Charlie A.
If your face is prone to breaking out, this is the face wash for you. You put it on your DRY face, rub in, then add water to your hands and rub some more:) will grab your impurities and clear your face. I don't break out often, but when I do, this is my go-to. However I found when I used it when my face was clear, it made my face feel pretty dry, so I don't use it daily.
Stephanie P.
My fave face wash for the shower by far! nice exfoliating cleanse, gets your makeup off and keeps your face clear too.....I have bought several times now, nice gentle cleanse, I plan to keep on using. I definitely would recommend to friends!
Dalila A.
Raleigh, NC
Wow! I received this amazing product in my Sephora Play last month, and I can’t stop using it ever since, it cleans my skin perfectly leaves a feeling of freshness and mint that I love! It's like a regular cream, but once you rub it on your skin it gets that amazing foamy texture. Works amazingly it my pores too. I’m going to buy it again for sure, and I highly recommend this!
Jocelyne V.
Torrance, CA
I have been using this cleanser for about 6 months now. I use it twice a day morning & night. It's honestly one of the best cleansers I have used. If I have breakouts they go away within less than a week. My problem area is my chin & this cleanser has helped keep the breakouts to a minimum. A staple in my skin care routine
Jessica D.
Martinsville, NJ
I think this is a great product but it just wasn't for me. For starters it irritates my dry sensitive skin. I get a lot of sensitivity and tightness to my skin after using it. But it does bring all your acne to the surface and within a day or two you have a clear complexion. I think this would better suit oily skin types.
Sarah S.
Wilmington
Hands down the best face wash. Ive been using it everyday for half a year now and have seen a difference in my adult acne. Love the smell and how it feels like a mud mask. Great product. Would recommend to anyone with sensitive skin or who has acne. I am a huge fan of a lot of the glam glow products.
Heather P.
Madison , CT
Is this worth the money?
Rebecca D.
Is this really worth it
Erica S.
Can someone with an oily or oily-combo complexion that has tried this let me know their thoughts please? Thank You!
Andrea R.
Glendale, NY
Has anyone experienced any breakouts with this cleanser?
Racheal P.
Is it worth the price? Does it last a while?