BY SUPERCLEANSE

• Is it worth the price? Does it last a while? 2 Answers
  • What is your overall opinion of this product? Is it worth the pur...2 Answers
  • What retailers sell this product?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "i bought this from the website because it was on sale and i always wanted to try it. i used about two full pumps on my dry face and massaged it in for about a minute. then i added warm water to my hands, as the product instructed, and saw the mud turn to a gentle foam. after rinsing, my face felt super soft, clean, and tight. it was a little drying for my skin to be used daily, so i use it about every other night before bed. my skin is very sensitive and prone to breakouts, but i am 100% satisfied with the results. i would recommend this to anyone fighting for clear skin." in 8 reviews
Jessica D.
This cleanser leaves my skin feeling super clean and soft. It really gets rid of all the dirt and grime on my skin. It lathers up really quick but can be a bit messy.
Jenna K.
Hollywood, FL
all i can say is: WOW! after just one use my skin felt tingly and clean but not stripped of any moisture. after about 3 weeks of using it i have noticed fewer breakouts and fewer clogged pores in my T-zone. Will most definitely be repurchasing. PRO TIP! order from groupon for an amazing discount!
Whitney H.
Winston Salem, NC
Not the biggest fan of this. I bought it and was very excited to use it but it doesn't really do much for me. The pump gets stuck and it makes it hard for the product to come out. It smells weird. It washes my face just like any other product but there isn't anything special about it.
đź’‹Tessa R.
Olive Hill, KY
I love this cleanser! It is amazing for taking my make up off. It’s not harsh on my skin what so ever. I have oily and acne prone skin and it helps with the break outs and oil. It leaves my face feeling soft and looking refreshed. For the price you cannot go wrong. This is my go to cleanser! I highly recommend!
Bryanna F.
Vero beach
I was surprised at how much I liked this product. I got it on sale at Sephora because "why not?" I have acne prone skin, and I've been using this for 3 weeks and I can already see my skin looking better. I also get significantly less pimples popping up on my face, too.

It goes on as a mud like texture, you add some water and it starts to foam. It doesn't feel weird on your face, and I have not noticed any strong odors either.

Afterwards my face always feel nice and smooth.

This has become a staple in my every day skin care routine! Best glam glow product yet!

Con: the only con I have experienced is that the pump tends to be a little tricky. It doesn't pump out smoothly for me, and it could just be my
Bottle. But it certainly doesn't affect how much I loved this cleanser!
Devan K.
Clarksville, PA
Emma A.
ATLANTA, GA
First things first, this cleanser has a ridiculous price point. Fortunately (or unfortunately) it's worth it. I'm normally really good about removing my makeup before bed, but a few longs, tiring days made my lazy about cleaning my face at night. Normally, this would start a breakout of epic proportions but I used this the morning after each time I forgot and NO BREAKOUTS whatsoever! I was/am stunned. I love how clean this makes my face feel and it also has a nice cooling effect. It has the strong licorice type scent that the mask does so buyer beware if that bothers you. So glad to have this in my arsenal.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
This is one of my all time favorite cleansers. It's similar to the iconic glamglow clearing mask. It will tingle your skin slightly as you cleanse. It lathers up a bit with water but don't expect a foam like the packaging states. This cleanser is amazing at clearing out pores, banishing existing acne, preventing future acne breakouts, and keeping oily skin in check. I will always repurchase this cleanser! I like to leave it on my skin for a minute or two, I like to think that it helps deep clean my pores like its companion mask from GlamGlow.
Taylor G.
Brooklyn, NY
My HOLY GRAIL PRODUCT ! I received a trial tube of this product from Sephora and thought I would give it a try I was very hesitant because I suffered from sensitive skin and breakouts so bad that would be at a dermatologist weekly getting hydrocortisone shots in my face that was extremely unpleasant and painful. Needless to say this product made my skin do a complete turn around no more breakouts my skin color is more even as well and not patchy, finally have the confidence to be comfortable in my skin so very thankful for this product !
Crystal C.
MIDLOTHIAN, VA
The first thing i have to say about this product is that OMG i love the packaging of it and the quantity you get is worth the price ! this products was made perfect and priced very well . Used it right away after getting my order and OMG my skin feels amazing i am a GLAMGLOWAHOLIC NOW!!  doesn't break out my skin or any irritation love the mud to foam it really gets in there and cleans out the gunk my pores are looking so much better everyday with this product. my skin has cleared up with the occasion breakout .
Heather P.
Madison, CT
Is this worth the money?
Rebecca D.
Is this really worth it
Erica S.
Can someone with an oily or oily-combo complexion that has tried this let me know their thoughts please? Thank You!
Andrea R.
Glendale, NY
Has anyone experienced any breakouts with this cleanser?
Racheal P.
Is it worth the price? Does it last a while?