BY SUPERCLEANSE

• I picked up a mini bottle of this product at Winners for ...2 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? Does it last a while? 2 Answers
  • What is your overall opinion of this product? Is it worth...2 Answers
GLAM GLOW Supercleanse Daily Clearing Cleanser Mud to Foam 5.0 oz 150 g
  • "i bought this from the website because it was on sale and i always wanted to try it. i used about two full pumps on my dry face and massaged it in for about a minute. then i added warm water to my hands, as the product instructed, and saw the mud turn to a gentle foam. after rinsing, my face felt super soft, clean, and tight. it was a little drying for my skin to be used daily, so i use it about every other night before bed. my skin is very sensitive and prone to breakouts, but i am 100% satisfied with the results. i would recommend this to anyone fighting for clear skin." in 8 reviews
Melissa C.
Had chin breakouts. Didn’t even know anything about this product. Found it at TJ Maxx on clearance because the can it came in was missing the cap. Nothing wrong with the actual bottle though. I read the reviews on here and online. Mixed reviews on sensitive skin and helping with breakouts. After using this for almost a month, I’m going to have to give this 5 stars. Don’t have overly sensitive skin, but am allergic to things like sulfates and oatmeal and this did not irritate my skin. As to the breakouts, they were hormonal near the chin and no joke cleared out by the next morning after one wash. I think my friend told me about this before and I thought she was talking about their mud mask, which I left on as spot treatment overnight a few times and it didn’t help, but this does. Will definitely rebuy if I can. On a side note, I have combination skin which is really oily in the summer all over and really dry in the winter with the t zone becoming oily gradually throughout the day.
Angelina L.
St. Louis
Absolutely love this cleanse! Smells very minty and clean too. I picked up this cleanser because I was searching for something new and got it at @sephora. I am extremely pleased with my results. It has reduced my pore size, redness and my skin feels very smooth. I usually get dry skin throughout the day and I haven’t had dry skin since I’ve started using this. I use it with my FOREO LUNA play Fuchsia and it works even better. I highly recommend adding this product to your highly routine.
candice d.
Oakley, CA
I absolutely positively love this face wash. I will continue to use this!! this has changed my life in so many ways. I have been so self-conscious of wearing a bear face around family and especially out in public for so many years. Not only has this changed my life. But it has to be came part of my everyday routine. I get up every single morning and I put a pump in my hand and I wash my face when I get into the shower. This true what they say what works for you and your twenties does not work for you and your thirties. And this has been such a blessing in my 30s. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a great face wash.
Rhiannon P.
I LOVE this cleanser! Sometimes my makeup remover doesn’t get everything, I go to the gym & sweat a lot, & I have oily skin - this cleanser washes away everything very well & leaves my skin feeling fresh. It also helps combat the oil & helps with my breakouts.
mayra H.
I love this products they keep my face really clean soft and filling great I got it from there website it’s is my first time getting this but I will keep buying it cause I love how it cleans my pores and my face is really oily so this takes out all the oil I just love it 😍 GLAM GLOW Supercleanse Daily Clearing Cleanser Mud to Foam 5.0 oz 150 g
Amanda O.
Decatur, AL
This is a great face wash for everyday or to remove makeup. It leaves my face feeling clean and smooth and even keeps it from being as oily throughout the day when i use it in the morning. I only use 1-2 pumps and it washes away all my makeup!
Siara p.
I use it every day it makes my skin feel so soft and it feels genial on the skin and is absolutely amazing the packaging is so pretty to I like the silver on white and I would totally buy it again and recommend it to all my friends
Samantha T.
San Diego, CA
I am actually surprised that I like this. I got it in a Sephora play box, and I usually don’t like glamglow so I put off using it. I finally got around to trying it out, and I really like it. It’s fairly gentle and it leaves my skin feeling clean without stripping it of all moisture. I have dry skin, and it does not dry me out. The only downside I see is the smell. I haven’t been able to pinpoint what it is yet, but if smells bug you it might not be fore you.
Kara B.
I’m not sure how I feel about this product. I enjoy using it, it has nice tingle sensation and leaves my face refreshed but I’m not sure if it actually helps with acne. I can see a noticeable difference with the mud mask.
Christin P.
This cleanser is my absolute favorite. It makes your face feel refreshed and slightly tingly after cleansing. I love using this and then once or twice a week using the 60 second face mask after. The duo is heaven together!
Heather P.
Madison, CT
Is this worth the money?
Rebecca D.
Is this really worth it
Erica S.
Can someone with an oily or oily-combo complexion that has tried this let me know their thoughts please? Thank You!
Andrea R.
Ridgewood, NY
Has anyone experienced any breakouts with this cleanser?
Racheal P.
Is it worth the price? Does it last a while?