Do you like LipSense? Why or why not? Glam Doll LipSense by SeneGence

4 answers

I absolutely love mine! I make sure to follow the instructions and I’m set for the day! Just make sure to re-gloss through out the day! The color stays and I am constantly getting compliments!
il y a 3 mois
I absolutely love it ! Stays on feels great and good for your lips
il y a 3 mois
I did until I found a more affordable option at the drug store I feel like the product is way too overpriced!
il y a 4 mois
I used to sell LipSense. There are positives and negatives to the product. First application it will make your lips burn alittle bit like alcohol being applied. I wasn’t a huge fan of that. If you mess up the application it’s not really forgiving and hard to correct and make look good if it’s a bold color. You kinda need to build up the tolerance to wearing it all day. Initially it will only last a few hours before flaking and breaking down. Eventually you’ll get all day wear. The last negative is you have to use their gloss for it to work otherwise other glosses chapsticks break down their product. Other than that once you get all day stay it works well to not transfer, rub off, and keeps nice pigment all day! 😊