Glam Doll LipSense by SeneGence

by LipSense

New Color Fall 2017. All products are authentic and sealed for your protection. LipSense is the premier product of SeneGence and is unlike any conventional lipstick, stain or color. As the original, patented, long-lasting lip color, it is waterproof, does not kiss-off, smear-off or budge-off. For proper use- purchase with a LipSense Gloss and Ooops Remover. Remover is suggested in the event you need to remove the product. 1 brand new sealed color. Cannot be returned once opened.

Do you like LipSense? Why or why not? Glam Doll LipSense by SeneGence
Start your review of Glam Doll LipSense by SeneGence!
Hannah G.
Cordele, GA
Glam Doll LipSense by SeneGence uploaded by Hannah G.
Glam Doll LipSense by SeneGence uploaded by Hannah G.
Review for: Glam Doll LipSense by SeneGence
Glam doll is probably my favorite lip sense color because it literally goes with everything! It’s good for all skin tones and brings out your eyes and you can wear it no matter the time of day or the event!
Yessi S.
Old forge , PA
Glam Doll LipSense by SeneGence uploaded by Yessi S.
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: Glam Doll LipSense by SeneGence
Me gusta te deja tus labios brillante Es muy rico si olor se los recomiendo Y te dura en tus đź‘„
tracie O.
Adelanto, CA
Review for: Glam Doll LipSense by SeneGence
I love lipsense products. This color is amazing. I usually do one layer of Napa and then 2 layers of Glam doll. It's very easy to apply and stays on all day as long as you have the glossy gloss. I own about 6 colors, 4 glosses and an oops remover. I do wish they would lower the prices , the only reason I have so many is because I was a distributor for a year. And the oops remover hardly works too remove it. Your best bet is a Neutrogena face bar Lipsense Glossy Gloss Ooops Remover LipSense Neutrogena® Naturals Face and Body Bar LipSense (Napa)
Jill C.
Troy, MI
Review for: Glam Doll LipSense by SeneGence
Stunning creme nude shade. Stays all day. This is a great color to layer with! Start as a base then build up.
Jennifer M.
Colonia, NJ
Review for: Glam Doll LipSense by SeneGence
Beautiful color! Glam Doll by Lipsense is a matte dark greyish purple. It goes on evenly and dries quickly. I lost some pigment in my waterline after an entire day however this one lasted way longer than any other brands I’ve tried.
Ashley P.
Alanson, MI
Review for: Glam Doll LipSense by SeneGence
They're not kidding this lipstick is amazing definitely worth the money it does not come off can smoke or drink your coffee or anything like that and it really stays and it's such a beautiful color synonyms is truly world-changing as far as lipstick category goes I would and have recommended this product to anyone and everyone I know
Krystyna M.
This is a perfect fall shade! I love Lipsense! It is extremely long lasting! Great for under a mask and it is transfer-proof. I am obsessed with every Lipsense color that I have tried! I am a repeat customer and have purchased so many colors! I wouldn’t change anything about this. You apply it in 3 easy steps. I will continue to buy and highly recommend!
Katrina A.
Review for: Glam Doll LipSense by SeneGence, Glam Doll LipSense by SeneGence
I love this color, but I have trouble applying it without it being patchy so I usually do another color like bella underneath, then two layers of glam doll. I have the older formula so maybe the newer one doesnt have that issue. Its a great fall color and I feel like a bunch of the glosses go really well with it.
Wendy F.
Longview, WA
Review for: Glam Doll LipSense by SeneGence, Glam Doll LipSense by SeneGence, Other
I like these products. They last all day and don't dry my lips out while wearing them. They take some learning to use them right and they smell like alcohol. I remove it with an oil.
kristin F.
Review for: Glam Doll LipSense by SeneGence
I love this color! It was a limited release So it took a little work to get my hands on a tube but it was totally worth it. The color is a gorgeous deep burgundy color that adds drama and depth to any makeup look.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Angie B.
il y a 4 mois
Amanda K. • il y a 3 mois
I absolutely love mine! I make sure to follow the instructions and I’m set for the day! Just make sure to re-gloss through out the day! The color stays and I am constantly getting compliments!