Glam & Beauty Assorted Cosmetic Sponges 2 - 24 Packs (48 Total) uploaded by Andrea S.

BY GLAM & BEAUTY

Natty B.
Wisconsin Rapids
This was a perfect option to bulk up my sponge collection. I needed a variety of options for various items (face and nail art). The increased amount of smaller thinner sponges are ideal for nail art, while the lesser face sponges are just enough to ensure proper rotation of sponges to avoid face irritation.
Andrea S.
Although they are not a brand I can honestly say I have heard of, I figured I would give them a shot since they were on clearance for $2.50 for each bag! The pink rectangles are super soft and would be great for a cream foundation! I plan on using them for moisturizer or even applying a messy face mask. The gray circles are soft and I use them for setting powder for my T zone. The purple egg shape sponge is why I bought the bag itself. I go through these little eggs so fast! They are super dense and hard when dry. I am so excited I was able to buy these on discount. The bag will last so long!
Alissa D.
Love the sponge packs! They have different shapes for everything. Their beauty blenders are great. They are very soft and easy to clean. They are a little more firm but I do not mind. It keeps the sponge from ripping. They are great priced and I love that I got 3 beauty blenders in the 1 pack of 24. I reccomend! 5 stars