MakeupGlam Glits
Glam and Glits GLOW ACRYLIC Glow in the Dark Nail Powder 2014 - RADIANT

Glam and Glits GLOW ACRYLIC Glow in the Dark Nail Powder 2014 - RADIANT

by Glam Glits

Introducing 24 new glow-in-the-dark acrylic powders from Glam and Glits Nail Design. It’s almost as if stars fell from the sky and landed upon your fingertips. You can easily light up the night with this new Glow Acrylic Collection. Activated by UV,...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Glam and Glits GLOW ACRYLIC Glow in the Dark Nail Powder 2014 - RADIANT!
Liandra G.
As a tech I look for new bright and gorgeous colours, when I got this I was so amazed! It's so bright and such a fun colour especially in the dark, goes on smooth and easy to file 10/10
Karissa P.
I love glam and glits acrylic, especially the glow line! Their glow powders are so bright and apply very smoothly. I do wish they came with a little more product but what you get is still worth the price and the quality is great.
Abriana H.
Killeen, TX
Purchased at: Amazon
One of my favorite collections for acrylic nails. The neons are so pigmented and smooth. Just learn your flow and you’re good to go! Follow @buzybeezdesignco on Instagram for more of my designs. 🥰🐝™️✨
Angel R.
Hesperia, CA
I love this acrylic powder. It glows so bright. It is a must have. All of my clients love this powder. I have whe whole collection. I use it all the time

Looking for your answer?