BY GLADWARE

Great for Snacks! Tight Sealing Our Most Durable Interlocking Lids Ever! Microwavable Dishwasher Safe Freezer Safe Great On-the-Go Snack Ideas! Fresh Fruit Snack Mix Yogurt Healthy Baked Treats Fresh Veggies Dry Cereal For the Protection you Need to Get Things Done. Interlocking lids stay organized making it easy to find the lid you need. Tight seal locks in freshness and prevents messy leaks. 9oz/266ml containers with lids Get Glad! Questions or Comments? ; see more...

Gladware Small Snack Containers (9oz)
  • "I love that they keep food fresh and are a great size to tuck away in my desk drawer." in 1 review
  • "They are very durable and really keep everything fresh and great for storing leftovers." in 1 review
  • "My son's lunch box is able to hold two of these containers." in 1 review
Marissa S.
Windham, ME
I LOVE these containers!! They fit great in lunch boxes and lids stay secure. I also wash them, top rack in the dishwasher, so we don't waste plastic bags. If I am putting something that could potentially leak in them, I put a layer of plastic wrap, secured w/ an elastic, over the top first, then put the lid on, for extra protection.
Becky P.
Bethel, OH
I love these little containers. I use them for everything from food to craft items. They seem to be just the right size for me. They are very affordable and can be used for everything. They are durable and fit well in my lunch pail. I love them and would recommend them.
LeAnn H.
Onsted, MI
Love these containers. They snap closed nicely and keep things fresh and don't leak. I really love this size for small amounts of cheese cubes, hummus, and cottage cheese for lunch. I tend to eat more if I take a larger container so this size is perfect!
samantha a.
I have been using this snack container for many years. My son's lunch box is able to hold two of these containers. His fruits and veggies stay fresh and firm. I even use the containers to hold health and beauty products.
Edna V.
Edinburg, TX
I have a few of these and love them! They are very durable and really keep everything fresh and great for storing leftovers. They are also very spacious. I use them a lot to take lunch and sometimes use them for fruit :)
Crisol F.
Las Vegas , NV
I think these are neat containers because you can store any type of food in them. You don't have to worry about spillage or anything, I always use these to meal prep and I carry them around with me.
Tara M.
Tampa, FL
The best thing to happen to tupperware. You can throw them in the dishwasher.. Use them as long as you need but the investment doesn't bug you if you decide to throw them out **or** lose them :)
KC F.
I love using Gladware for my tupperware products. They are so sturdy, very durable. I've put them in the fridge and used them in the microwave and there hasn't been anything wrong with them! They're a good price for their quality.
Shelby B.
Helena, AL
I'm an adult but I snack all day long at my desk! These are great to put fresh fruit in or even trail mix. I love that they keep food fresh and are a great size to tuck away in my desk drawer.
Susan R.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I used these after gastric bypass surgery to freeze my small protein meals in because I could only eat about 4 ounces at a time they were perfect .