Gladware Containers & Lids Variety Pack - School Supplies uploaded by fatima ezzahra b.

BY GLADWARE #9 in School Supplies

Total Of 12 Containers &Amp; 12 Lids 2 - Mini Rounds&Nbsp; (1/2 Cup Per Container) 5 - Soup &Amp; Salad&Nbsp; &Nbsp;(3 Cups Per Container) 5 - Entree (3 1/8&Nbsp;Cups Per Container) New! Interlocking Lids - Stay Organized Lids Of The Same Shape Lock Together For More Organized Container Storage! Lids Stay Organized Easy To Find The Lid You Need Microwave ~ Dishwasher (Top Rack) ~ Freezer Questions Or Comments? Visit Our Website At Glad.Com Or Call Us Toll Free At 800-835-4523 see more...

Gladware Containers & Lids Variety Pack - School Supplies
  • "These are awesome because they keep my left overs fresh and i can easily keep them in my mini fridge without it taking up too much space" in 6 reviews
Maddy B.
Arkadelphia , AR
These are great to have just in case you ever need to put up some left overs or even send a lunch with your kiddos. Super affordable and can be found at your grocery store. Microwaveable as well. Would recommend!
Kristie A.
All my kids mostly take their lunch to school and college. I used to put their lunch in sandwich bags but they would smash it before lunch. I purchased  Gladware Containers & Lids Variety Pack - School Supplies because they was on sale at my local Wal-Mart. It contains two mini round containers & lids, 5 soup & salad containers and lids, and 5 entree sized containers and lids. The containers and lids of the same shape and size lock together. That is great for keeping them all organized. These containers are dishwaher, microwave, and freezer safe.
Brandy D.
I love this variety pack and the assortment. Was skeptical at first as often these sets have containers that are way too small, but these were perfect as they had a variety of sizes. I can finally find the lid as it is color coded! Thank you so much Glad!
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
 These containers are awesome when it comes to keeping food fresh. These work great for fresh food, leftovers and for bag lunches.  The containers come in a variety of sizes to fit your needs, and they are reusable and dishwasher safe. The containers are also fairly durable  and long lasting.
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
These are so great for packing lunches! I love that they keep your food fresh and are so affordable. These are a great bargain and you can use them again and again without fuss. I highly recommend Gladware containers.  Gladware Containers & Lids Variety Pack - School Supplies
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
 love these gladware containers. I refer to use glass containers for storing my leftovers but when I am packing stuff to give my friends or family these are the best. I do use these when all my glass containers are in use. I like that they easy to store all together and stackable that way they take up less space in my cupboards.
Taylor L.
These are so important! Once you live on your own, you'll want to be as conservative with food as possible. So buy these and you'll have plenty of leftovers to feed yourself during those lazy nights when you don't want to cook.
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
We purchased these so we could take large batches of chicken Noodle soup, and Spaghetti that we make at hoe and freeze it for later use and to use on the Semi-Truck for meals. They work great, they hold up well, and are reasonably priced. They hold enough for two people to eat a meal, and are very durable. Great value!
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
I use these every time I cook to put the left overs in. They are easy to use and each comes with its own lid. They are stackable and save room. You can store them almost anywhere and they keep your food fresh at least a few days longer than a plastic bag wood. Also it reduces the amount of plastic waste.
Michelle M.
Grandview, MO
These are my favorite because you can take leftovers and not worry about leaking or going bad before it should. Interlocking lids was a great idea. Plus it is easy to store multiples of these in a mini fridge.
Shelton M.
Monroe, GA
Has anyone ever had trouble with the lids on these?
Lorna R.
Which containers do you use the most and what do you use them for?
Crystal W.
Knoxville, TN
Why are these in school supplies?!
Allison N.
Purvis, MS
Do the lids really lock?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you use these for?