BY GLADRAGS

The Moon Cup provides comfortable internal protection for women with latex sensitivities. The Moon Cup Size A is designed for women who have given birth vaginally, while the Moon Cup Size B is meant for women who have NOT given birth vaginally. Learn more about The Moon Cup Size B here The Moon Cup Menstrual Cup provides you with the same benefits as The Keeper, but is made of soft, non-latex, medical grade silicone. Introduced in 2006, The Moon Cup is innovative, economical, comfortable, and environment-friendly. This soft, silicone menstrual cup collects the flow rather than absorbing it, so the vaginal tissues aren't dried out as they can be with disposable tampons. The Moon Cup holds up to an ounce of fluid and should be emptied several times a day; simply rinse and reinsert. Detailed instructions come with your order. The Moon Cup can last up to ten years, saving you over $800 in disposable products! see more...

Leila A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Ok ladies! I was skeptical about this product! I was worried that I would not be able to get it in or out and I was worried that it would not work. Because of the nature of it I was worried that if I didn't like it I would not be able to return it. I did my research and decided on this! It was about 28 dollars which is cheaper than the other similar brands. It has changed my life. It's easy to put in and get out! It has save me so much in pads and tampons as well as saved the environment on waste and pollution of unused pads and tampons! When using it, it's like I am not in my period at all. I wish I would have know about this years ago! No hassle of running to the bathroom or stressing about bleeding through anything! The best thing ever!
Christina W.
Yuma, AZ
I bought my Moon Cup about a year ago. It took me one or two tries to get the hang of inserting and removing but after I figured out what worked for me I was amazed! I'm never going back to disposables. Never. It is extremely affordable and comfortable to use. 10/10 would insert again 😂
Kayla C.
Most of my friends call me CRAZY for using this ting but boy has it saved me money! Whenever it's *that time of the month* I use my moon cup instead of tampons. It works so much better and isn't messy once you get the hang of it. It cost about $15-$20 but lasts for 2-3 years. Compare that to buying pads or tampons!!
Laney S.
Salem, OR
I tried this after having my diva cup for several months. Would not use again. I feel like I wasted my money on this product. I cut the stem down and it still scrapes my skin. Sooooo uncomfortable.
Beth G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love this thing. It did take me probably 4 months to finally get the hang of it with no leaks. I find it so much more manageable than tampons or pads, not to mention healthier.
ari j.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great product to use when mother nature calls I feel like this much better than pads or tampons.
Libby C.
LINCOLN, LINCOLN
It took a couple attempts of getting used to and can be a little messy but this has saved me so much money and once you have got the hang of it it is so quick and easy and i much prefer it to tampons and it is so easy to clean and sanitise as well as saving money in the long run.
crystal j.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Has anyone ever tried these products? What are your opinions of them