MakeupCosmetic ToolsTweezers & Brow Toolsgladgirl

by gladgirl

Portable and Durable.This sturdy, travel-sized beauty tool (4.25" length) will fit in any makeup case and the high quality stainless steel will last for years to come. Crafted in Germany for beauty professionals around the world, the GladGirl false...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of GladGirl | Strip Lash Applicator | False Eyelash Applicator Tool | Professional-Quality Eyelash Applicator | False Eyelash Tweezer!
lali S.
Camarillo, CA
this honestly changed my life it’s so much easier to put on eyelashes I recommend buying it!!
Karolina C.
Imperial Bch, CA
GladGirl | Strip Lash Applicator | False Eyelash Applicator Tool | Professional-Quality Eyelash Applicator | False Eyelash Tweezer uploaded by Karolina C.
Purchased at: Amazon
It is a good application of eyelashes, I started to use some time and I do not want to change it because I already fit that and I'm afraid to try another and do not like me as I do with this, so I stay and super recommend for that facilitates the speed of putting the tab.

Looking for your answer?