Glade Winter Collection Spray Sparkling Spruce uploaded by Carly A.

BY GLADE #75 in Air Fresheners

Glade® Winter Collection Sparkling Spruce™ Spray.
SC Johnson.
A family company. see more...

Gregery A.
Los Angeles
I used this around Christmas time. My husband was a little upset that we didn’t have a natural Christmas tree this year, and mentioned that he just missed the smell of Christmas. I used this air freshener and it gave him back the smell our tree was missing.
Molly K.
Anderson, SC
I always look for the special edition winter scents around Christmas time. This year, this is the one I found, and it is lovely! It smells like winter to me. Of course Glade is also very cost effective, so thats a plus as well.
Ashlee W.
I'm a sucker for these seasonal scents and this one smells amazing. The smell lingers so it's not like those air fresheners that you spray and then within ten minutes you can't tell it's there. I would definitely recommend
Chanel F.
Norfolk
I love this product and always keep them in stock. I’ve used it for several years and without fail I find them every year for a dollar at all local retailers and stock up. Do so quick bc they run out the fastest!
Andrea A.
Barboursville , WV
I love all the glade products but the winter line is my favorite. I can safely spray it multiple times a day and keep my house smelling like a winter wonderland. I recommend everyone buy this this holiday season.
Jennifer M.
Fall River
This is fundamental around the holidays especially for those of us who use fake trees lol it bring the line to u. It is effective to give u that feeling of sitting in a pine tree field and just making u feel like ur surrounded by Xmas. Always recommend with coupons.
Jessy C.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
This product is amazing and I would continue buying it however it is also very affordable and it is very easy to find at any local store of your. This is a product that many people don’t think about as a brand to use but people should give things a try because it can really change your way of thinking ☺️ this product is so nice
CERA B.
Beeville , TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
These sprays are awesome. I keep them in every room. They instantly make the rooms smell better and the scent lasts for a long time. They are very affordable to buy. And I would definitely recommend this to everyone.
Lili M.
Perris, CA
This spray was terrible smelling. It was so strong and lingered for sooo long, but didn’t manage to mask any odors, just merely mixed with foul odors making it that much more unpleasant. I’m sure other scents would be fine, but my family agreed this one was pretty gross.
Brittney W.
Spokane, WA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Best dollar spray I've ever bought. I don't believe in buying real cut down trees (climate change is real guys...) So I usually buy a couple potted trees and spray this around the house. Yes I know its not the best for the environment either but baby steps....