Glade Winter Collection Spray Sparkling Spruce uploaded by Carly A.

BY GLADE

Glade® Winter Collection Sparkling Spruce™ Spray.
SC Johnson.
A family company. see more...

Jennifer M.
Fall River
This is fundamental around the holidays especially for those of us who use fake trees lol it bring the line to u. It is effective to give u that feeling of sitting in a pine tree field and just making u feel like ur surrounded by Xmas. Always recommend with coupons.
Lili M.
Perris, CA
This spray was terrible smelling. It was so strong and lingered for sooo long, but didn’t manage to mask any odors, just merely mixed with foul odors making it that much more unpleasant. I’m sure other scents would be fine, but my family agreed this one was pretty gross.
Molly K.
Anderson, SC
I always look for the special edition winter scents around Christmas time. This year, this is the one I found, and it is lovely! It smells like winter to me. Of course Glade is also very cost effective, so thats a plus as well.
Sommer R.
San Diego, CA
I love this Christmas/winter scent. It smells like that great Christmas tree smell. For those who can’t have a real tree I feel like this would be the perfect air freshener for you.
Brittney W.
Spokane, WA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Best dollar spray I've ever bought. I don't believe in buying real cut down trees (climate change is real guys...) So I usually buy a couple potted trees and spray this around the house. Yes I know its not the best for the environment either but baby steps....
Tayla M.
This is my absolute favorite scent! Bringing the beautiful pine scent of Maine indoors. The only downside is due to it being seasonal. Guess I’ll just need to stock up for summer time!!Glade Winter Collection Spray Sparkling Spruce
Kennedy L.
Metropolis , IL
Love everything about it. Long lasting great smell but wish it was a bigger size. We go through these very fast at my house! You can get theses at any dollar store,Walmart,Wallgreens and a lot more places
Amanda C.
Wyoming, PA
I don’t know what it is but this doesn’t have a super strong scent. I can spray it and not smell anything a minute later. I swear it used to be more powerful. I’m kind of disappointed with this product.
Carly A.
These new holiday scents have to be my most favorite this year! Never knew what the holidays smelled like until today! They are very inexpensive and can be found at Target! I would definitely recommend if you love to try different scents for the holidays!
Jamie M.
Love Glade winter collection it smells so good and last almost all day. The cons of this awesome lovely product are that it smells wonderful. It is never disappointing. It can be affordable if you've got your coupons. I would recommend yes always.