Glade Winter Collection Spray Sparkling Spruce uploaded by Carly A.

BY GLADE

Glade® Winter Collection Sparkling Spruce™ Spray.
SC Johnson.
A family company. see more...

Karen T.
I love glade winter collection, it makes my house more wintery when I live in the hot south where it stays warm and does not snow much. Anything to make the house feel like winter and christmas is always welcome. Will be buying these when it out in stores
Wayne S.
Indianapolis, IN
I love this spray, it's strong and long lasting, my dog smells like a dumpster fire and using this makes people think they're walking thtough a Canadian forest, or Christmas. I use it throughout the year as my go to scent. It'll last you awhile too.

Jamie M.
Love Glade winter collection it smells so good and last almost all day. The cons of this awesome lovely product are that it smells wonderful. It is never disappointing. It can be affordable if you've got your coupons. I would recommend yes always.
Christina K.
Phoenix , AZ
I love the winter collection! I always stock up on them as soon as I see it's out in stores. Also, what better way to get ready for the Holidays and get yourself in that Holiday mood than start off with a good old fashioned winter spray!
María D.
I love coming home and that it has a rich aroma and fruity or floral is, it is a way of Glade desestrezarse and products are one of the best brands to meet these requirements. They have a wide variety of products pra all tastes
Shadai S.
Clifton Park , NY
This is one of my favorite winter scent products. I generally prefer the candles but I love spraying this right before our holiday guests come over! It adds that needed Christmas touch in no time and freshens my home instantly.
Reana O.
I absolutely love this! It has a strong scent that smells just like a real Christmas tree! I spray it all over my room and on our artificial tree during Christmastime and it makes me feel like I have a real tree. I love it!
Dayana V.
I love these winter collections! Last year I got the hot coco one and I was obsessed with it. I was constantly spraying it. It smells delicious! They're inexpensive sprays but I do wish the smell was a bit more long lasting
Melanie D.
San Antonio, TX
Glade doesn't seem to last in the air very long. The smell dissipates incredibly fast. I was sad because the Christmas smells excited me but I was disappointed that the small didn't stay long. I would not buy them again.
Afsoon Z.
I like to change up the bathroom sprays during the holidays which helps because we usually tend to eat and flush more. Glade has lovely holiday scents even the most popular scent for all the ladies, pumpkin spice.