BY GLADE #77 in Air Fresheners

Glade® Winter Collection Frosted Berry Kiss Spray.
SC Johnson.
A family company. see more...

Jessy C.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Jennifer M.
Bristol, CT
So yummy! I love pretty much all of the air fresheners and oil plug ins. Quick and easy. Helps freshen up the room or space. Depending on the scent it can smell fresh and clean or remind you of your favorite destination or a yummy smell of baking!
brooke b.
Kent, OH
I am not a huge fan of air room sprays. But this product works well. It smells good and it lasts several hours. I like the variety of smells this brand offers. It comes out of the can nicely it sometimes spits out weird if I haven't used it in a while
Cody F.
I would rate this five stars because it smells so good and the spray bottle is really nice which is good and my cat loves to know over things and it’s good that it doesn’t break or anything it only just leaves a little dent.
Terra Bella, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Yes I stock up on these. I love the smell of cinnamon and holidays all year round. They make your house smell so good and it last all day!! So I gave this 5 stars because who don't love the smell of fresh pine and cinnamon
Hollie M.
Wetumpka, AL
Frosted berry smells so great! I wish it was available all year long. This and cashmere woods are my favorite glade scents. It's a fresh, wonderful scent that also reminds me of the happy holiday season.
Amanda L.
Murfreesboro, TN
The only reason I am not giving this five stars is because it's seasonal. It is a wonderful product and I really love how it smells. If I could get it year round it would totally get five stars.
Amy B.
Always keep one of these in the bathroom. Never know when you will need it lol. These smell great. They are effective. And the price is perfect. Very affordable. Recommend this to all.
libby B.
Sabetha, KS
Like Christmas in a can. I love this stuff, whenever this comes to my local drug store I stuck up. It blocks odors and removes them from my house leaving it smelling nice and clean. I wish I could buy this year around.
Cassandra M.
We bought this to have a nice winter scent throughout the house. I believe we got it at our local grocery store and it was very affordable. Works well-even in the bathrooms which is a necessity in our house