BY GLADE #53 in Air Fresheners

Glade® Winter Collection Frosted Berry Kiss Spray.
SC Johnson.
A family company. see more...

Serena M.
Wonder Lake
I am not happy with the Glade spray’s, played has wonderful variety of scents however I find most glad products to be very pricey. I find that to be disappointing, I do enjoy their products but usually do not buy them because of the cost.
Angelique P.
Bellmead, Tx
I love it during the holidays when Glade comes out with their Winter Collection Spray Frosted Berry Kiss. It smells amazing and it last a pretty good while. Can't wait to see what they come out with this holiday season.
Paige S.
The smell is very good. Glade does a good job of making the smell last a long time. I think it’s effective. And it is very affordable. I like the Christmas themed ones for the holidays. I would recommend.
Whitney H.
Erwin, TN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love all the holiday scents they come out with every holiday season. They always manage to come out with smells that smell like warm foods and Christmas and Thanksgiving smells. Who doesn't love that?!
Kayla S.
Erie
I love the different sense of the Glade collection they are always very effective to use and I can use them at any point to my house and they are very affordable. I would recommend this to others.
Jacie W.
Houghton
Wonderful spray to keep on the bathroom, one can goes a long way. A subtle fragrance but very effective. Price is right. I would highly recommend this affordable product!
Jojo M.
I love the smell of this grade spray it helps keep the house smelling nice for along period of time. It’s very effective at getting rid of smells and its affordable.
Jennifer M.
Bristol, CT
So yummy! I love pretty much all of the air fresheners and oil plug ins. Quick and easy. Helps freshen up the room or space. Depending on the scent it can smell fresh and clean or remind you of your favorite destination or a yummy smell of baking!
karissa g.
Redlands, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This is a good sign I do believe that Glenda does have some great products I don’t think I’ve ever had a grade product I didn’t like and I would purchase this one again sometimes I don’t always find the same sense of the stores but that’s OK
Brooke B.
Kent, OH
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I am not a huge fan of air room sprays. But this product works well. It smells good and it lasts several hours. I like the variety of smells this brand offers. It comes out of the can nicely it sometimes spits out weird if I haven't used it in a while